The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

Wake up early around 430am coz I slept early last night...missed  Mr Dooley twitter header and back reading all tweets...
but, my mood was very bad when saw some tweets saying us delusional...for thinking it is a SH not YH... X(
Thats why I tweeted this:

@Shiloh_Briit Protected Tweets 2h

From 2 diff angle.if u see the 1st photo; his pic cover the header.thats y it looks like other initial.peace!no war pic.twitter.com/3xzntg4Xw7

Embedded image permalink

nothing wrong in having FUN...we are just FANS-but I know fellow Dooliers are rational and not delusional 24 hrs..haters-to the LEFT!!!

so,now I need that burgers & iced americano to cool myself down...kkkkkk 

P/S: thats a diamond shape with a star... ;;)

Guest ShilohB

Starting my day SPAZZING......about the Boys...
Just Music:   20140305_[Pops in Seoul]Born To Rock The MIC-CNBLUE

credit to the owner

u can close your eyes when they mentioned abt someone...just concentrate in their MUSIC :)

Guest ShilohB

Lets celebrate our 600 pages

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsiM06nHrrzxwaHTY1LPMctto

we were 543 pgs on 1st March....and now we r on 601 pgs...more to come right??? :D
so - lets trend tonight.... #HeartstringsTheMovie

Guest silvergate08

delulu mode

bio for her, header for him....

did they talk? or they just really think at the same time? LOL

okay, back to sanity

i dont relate the header to shinhye though. for me that represents yong and yong alone.

but what makes me giddy is that as usual they act and think very similarly or at the same time

must be fate i guess or just bff thinking alike
:x

Guest stillpinkribbon

I am so totally intrigued with YongHwa's Twitter header...knowing how cerebral he is, he probably put a lot of thought into it, it is misleading, definitely looks like SH at first glance... it is shaped like a DIAMOND in profile, similar to SUPERMAN's emblem...and it's in red and then the little star...WHAT's NOT TO LIKE? image_zpseaaae4d3.jpg

Guest aliceblue

wow, Happy 600th pages.... thanks to all of you that make this thread so alive....

Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments

yeayyy, tomorrow is the day.... #HeartstringsTheMovie , i hope there'll be a surprise for us.... ^^

Guest icelanda

This is just a part of an old article that i happened to read in cnbluesgfc. (Sorry) I deleted the upper portion since nothing catch my attention. Nothing interested, if you know what i mean. Hehehe. Back then, even when Yonghwa has a 'reality show' and MCing here and there, this article only proves that He and Shin Hye managed to find a way & time to meet "as friends," as they both claim. This was posted on 23 September 2010, post #611. I hope i didn't violate any rules. Hehehe. Here it goes: ______________________________________________________________

(deleted portion) 
Also... a super juicy exclusive,

Park Shin Hye was spotted with Jung Yong Hwa at Galleria Dept Store after Inkigayo MC on 12 Sept!

Guest emotionalstar2218

icelanda said: This is just a part of an old article that i happened to read in cnbluesgfc. (Sorry) I deleted the upper portion since nothing catch my attention. Nothing interested, if you know what i mean. Hehehe. Back then, even when Yonghwa has a 'reality show' and MCing here and there, this article only proves that He and Shin Hye managed to find a way & time to meet "as friends," as they both claim. This was posted on 23 September 2010, post #611. I hope i didn't violate any rules. Hehehe. Here it goes: ______________________________________________________________

(deleted portion) 
Also... a super juicy exclusive,

Park Shin Hye was spotted with Jung Yong Hwa at Galleria Dept Store after Inkigayo MC on 12 Sept!

Archived