The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

Woohoo!!! \m/ <:-P <:-P \:D/

600 Baby!!!

Dooliers are super awesome!!!

Please pass around the Burgers & Iced Americanos it's party time! =D> <:-P 8-}

@akazukin02 I was browsing and remembered dat video just wanted to b sure if JGS said dat! SH became so shy!

Woot woot Yonghwa stare is making me hot! So gorgeous just like uri princess a natural beauty thanks @kimsoyeon18‌ @se7enbigbang‌ @akazukin02‌ for posting those pics

Once again to all Dooliers Congrats!!!

Haf a sweet Dooley dream/or a great Dooley day wherever u guys are.

It's more Fun to be Dooliers! :D 8-} :x :>

Annyeong dooliers!!! Missed this thread so much. Happy 600th page!!! Thank you to eveyone who kept providing awesome pics, fics, news and analysis of our couple... Let's celebrate this milestone with loads of burgers, and buckets of iced americano...

Btw, will CNBlue have a concert in PH??? Hopefully they'll have one. Cause I missed watching their concert here last year. :(

It's 600 pages already...
o0470019812010880090.gif

600-blog-posts_thumb2.jpg?imgmax=800

Let's blow the candle together!!
iStock_600th-Blog-Post.jpg
ctto
thanks for making this page grows days to days... i'm enjoying all the posts... we can reach 1000th in a few months if this going on... 
Goodnight @dooliers..
tumblr_lzx0l1Wkg71r76fz1.giflarge.gif
ctto

Yonghwa has changed his header in twt early today 140321(Yesterday Shin also changed her bio in twt as well) kkk

BjMA3tQCAAA_jlK.jpg
ctto
It s YH with STAR shape and in red color.He really loves STAR :)  ;)
But believe me, at first, because of his dp, i thought that letters behind were SHWho do think the same with me?
kkkkk Good Night @DooliersToday is also a Good day!
Have a nice weekend! 

se7enbigbang said: Yonghwa has changed his header in twt early today 140321(Yesterday Shin also changed her bio in twt as well) kkk

ctto
It s YH with STAR shape.He really loves STAR :)  ;)
But believe me, at first, because of his dp, i thought that letters behind were SHWho do think the same with me?
kkkkk Good Night @DooliersToday is also a Good day!
Have a nice weekend! 

Guest silvergate08

of course i will not miss the parteeh!!!~~~ 600 pages!!! congrats to the dooliers =D> :)>- =D> :)>-

my contribution for 600th page

MY LOVE FOR DOOLEY COUPLE

rockerandpianist.jpg

princeandsexy.jpg

multitalented.jpg

sexyandinnocentshin.jpg

actinganddancing.jpg

LOL at the end of the day, both are lovely individuals and gives inspirations to others

ITS MORE FUN TO BE A DOOLIER :x :x

(please do not re-post, pics are not mine. credits to the owners of the pics)

Guest NorineJ

lool dooley~shional mode

lool the header suppose to be YH but the Y turns S - SH lool

kkkkk~

harus Yongshin friendship :)

Annyeong! Good morning/night Dooliers!

Kyyaahh! It does looks like SH with a star!

I didn't notice it wen I saw d tweet in his page. Goodness anyone who sees it clearly sees SH than YH!

I'll just go ahead being Dooleysional at the moment.

@kimsoyeon18 dat part YH kept asking if dat girl liked him LOL so funny he's super adorable....if I'm her i hug him! & grab his butt!! Agree @akazukin02‌

Buwahahaha mianhe @shinyong29

@silvergate08 I'll choose all of YH n SH coz no matter wat or how they are, I support them sexy or cute, acting or singing or dancing...both are super multitalented & luv dem!

Have a wonderful Dooley day/night Dooliers

Soon we'll be partying again with tons of Burgers, sawsij, pitcha & iced Americanos!!

It's more Fun to be Dooliers!!!

Archived