The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

@NorineJ‌ : I love your analysis post esp the recent ones. One more point in the radiostar video is that he never really answered Shin Hye related questions directly. He never said that they weren't dating nor that he hasn't seen the Heirs kiss. He always says that they're close. He said that he hasn't seen all episodes of The Heirs because he was busy. He never actually said he hasn't seen it. He's good at indirectly answering questions.lol

And it does seem like he's subtly telling the public to back off with dating rumours with her because it gets in the way of them actually being together or hanging out with each other. But it seems like eventhough they don't see each other, they remain close.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

kimsoyeon18 said: its been a while when mr dooley twitted

[yonghwa twitter update]

여러분~ 오랜만이네요^^ 얼마전에 농구를 하고 왔습니다. 하하형에게 스카웃 되었습니다! 이제야 사진을 보여드리네요! 조심해서 하는거니까 걱정하지 마세요^^ 오늘도 좋은하루! 빗길 조심하세요!!!ㅎ

Everyone~ It’s been a long time^^ I went to play basketball a while ago. I was being scouted by Haha Hyung! I’m showing you the photo now! I will be careful so please don’t worry^^ Have a good day today! Please be careful on the road due to the rain!!!ㅎ

cto:
Author & Translation By: Jeannie

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Live_HD] 140320 CNBLUE - Can't Stop
ctto

still hoping that they can win
@NorineJ thank you xD i like the profile pic it looks like real xD
yes crossfingers still hoping our dooley couple in heartstrings movie [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest ShilohB

@NorineJ dear twinkers....

don't worry...u r my 1st twinker....kkkkk....first one always be in my mind ;) like our dooley...they can't forget abt each other from the 1st time they met . even though they r apart for few yrs but they met again..look how they even bring us together. .being friends from different parts of world...and I change back my profile picture to the 1st photo I put bfore coz like u; ths photo was the 1st photo of them. .. I luv Yongshin......n my fellow Dooliers. ...muah :x

Guest NorineJ

The part where JGS said someone like you....

Oh yes we noe exactly who....

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xf0u78_sukkie-shinhye-yab-bts-engsub_people

Guest NorineJ

The part where JGS said someone like you....

Oh yes we noe exactly who....

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xf0u78_sukkie-shinhye-yab-bts-engsub_people

Let's make a guess guys?
Where will be her seat among them?
BjLVeq_CUAAgdq9.jpg
ctto
Me: in Seoul: No. 10 line      in Busan: G row 
EDIT:HAPPY 600th Page @DooliersWe have been together for such a long time and our thread is like a Spirit Home to me.Love u all & thanks to @Dooley that i have found u guys. :x :xHARUS is always in our thread :)

@kimsoyeon18 dang!  he's really a pretty boy even when he's just a kid :x 

@NorineJ thank you for that video been long searching for subbed video of where JGS said about someone likes Shin Hye.. JGS is such a tease i never liked him as Taekyung but i like him as sunbae to his other ANJELL co-stars i read some of his interviews and he truly cared for them during their YAB shooting.. so can we say that he's the very first Dooley Shipper kkk..

Archived