The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Shinhye did a cameo in High Kick Through the Roof in Mar 2010 (Yoon Si Yoon was also a main cast in this series)
12682284042010031022400.gif
ctto
And also in Mar 2010, Yonghwa shot a CF for NII with YSY as well.
tumblr_kypudmRol81qauajd.jpg tumblr_kypuk1c3GQ1qauajd.jpg
ctto
So in Mar 2010 - YSY was a connection btw them :) - just my thinking :)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

Ms Dooley add bio to her Twitter acc:

띠링띠링 행복하게 건강하게 살고싶은 사람입니다.

translated by se7enbigbang:

"Ddiring ddiring" A person who want to live happily and be healthy

Makes me remember when Yong Hwa was asked by MC in Beatles Code..
MC:  ""Do you wish for her to live well??""
YH: ""Ah yes. of course...""

(watch from min 6:06)

and I think the MC of Radio Star (same with Beatles Code) must be wondering- why their name cant be separate since 2010 (beatles code)..
now is 2014 & they are still link to each other :D
TRUE FRIENDSHIP of course....

For those late bloomer dooliers like me... been watching yab bts lately. Cute yongshin moments at 2:23 and 3:04. Wonder what they were saying though.... @kimsoyeon18‌ : it's so hot right now in olongapo too. :)

Guest silvergate08

i have watched discovery channel/national geographic (forgot which channel they look the same to me LOL) anyway have watched it last saturday. theres a brain game there to spot which is the true couple or just acting.

and you know what? i guess the correct couple!!!! LOL WOW ~~~~~ (so im not delusional to my couple too?) LOL

the host said to watch their actions. couple tends to mimic each other. sometimes they laugh and moves at the same time. and their body tends to lean on each other involuntary

okay hands up to me!!! LOL
:)) :))

You've fallen for me live duet

love it when they sang "saranghe, saranghe" to each other and laughed.... and to yonghwa dancing and shinhye following him... they look so happy performing together :)

Guest jonangee

Hello chingus. Its my 1st time to delurk since im mostly lurking in AFF. I need help and this thread is the best place i guess to ask for. I know most yongshin writers are here. Ive read almost all yongshin fics already and im in a dilemma of recalling the title of the fic which contains a chapter of Shinhye and YH being watched thru vid inside YHs room by the 3 CNBlue boys during a hot moment. Pls pls pls help me recall the title plss.

its been a while when mr dooley twitted

[yonghwa twitter update]

여러분~ 오랜만이네요^^ 얼마전에 농구를 하고 왔습니다. 하하형에게 스카웃 되었습니다! 이제야 사진을 보여드리네요! 조심해서 하는거니까 걱정하지 마세요^^ 오늘도 좋은하루! 빗길 조심하세요!!!ㅎ

Everyone~ It’s been a long time^^ I went to play basketball a while ago. I was being scouted by Haha Hyung! I’m showing you the photo now! I will be careful so please don’t worry^^ Have a good day today! Please be careful on the road due to the rain!!!ㅎ

cto:
Author & Translation By: Jeannie

BjKMCkKCQAA8d95.jpg

Guest NorineJ

@kimsoyeon18‌ ooohhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE ur profile pic! @silvergate08‌ totally hands up to u! Ding ding ding all the correct answers to all our so called Dooleysional! @jyhpsh I luv yonghwa's voice rapping to dat song! Thanks for posting @se7enbigbang YAB was definitely the start to an everlasting chapter of friendship of our Dooley couple. Wishing & hoping & fingers crossing including toes that Shinhye would make an appearance in Japan Heartstrings movie premiere [-O< [-O< 4edfd2ece78fdc82d4d0602e27aacb69_zps3d866f36.jpg786ffd17a1088277817def9c757d399b_zpsf90b1236.jpg5357459d692b888700c6f9dc3a931acd_zpsa5c3f7e5.jpg

Guest sweetbabo

@NorineJ‌ ur analysis is awsome . Although i already knew those things by heart hahaha .. still i started reading yours with a smile and finished with this :D

@se7enbigbang‌ likewise your interview captions are loveeee

@Britney-ShilohB‌ thankyu for posting again ...this is esp for uncertain ppl who doubt their friendship hahaha .. last time i checked the seats are reserved ...ohh and shinhye just thought tht she shd go to the front row .. ahem okie yongyong a chance encounter =)) =))

Guest ShilohB

sweetbabo said: @NorineJ‌ ur analysis is awsome . Although i already knew those things by heart hahaha .. still i started reading yours with a smile and finished with this :D @se7enbigbang‌ likewise your interview captions are loveeee @Britney-ShilohB‌ thankyu for posting again ...this is esp for uncertain ppl who doubt their friendship hahaha .. last time i checked the seats are reserved ...ohh and shinhye just thought tht she shd go to the front row .. ahem okie yongyong a chance encounter =)) =))

Guest NorineJ

@sweetbabo‌ it's all thanks to Dededelove dear....she analyze accordingly kekeke..... @Britney-ShilohB‌ ya! Twinkers! How could u?!? :(( :(( Ah....my Dooley heart is pierced deep deep fae635f428d40f66827a9f1cd1d01712_zpsfe4a9527.jpg The way Yonghwa looks at Shinhye c8d0353da74e535a9d7be6270352a136_zpsc7addd10.jpgd0fc5a07ffb5e3ddfa77f2bfe465be9f_zps8a749ed7.jpg Yonghwa claiming the obvious :D08f918fb090ba756b35e3596438a876e_zps2546721a.jpg All credits goes to respective owners Thank u!

Archived