The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

FatimaR said: Oh my god..i was just scrolling when i suddenly press the offtopic button . Immediately press back but i dont know if it appeared. Mianhe. Feels like i committed a great mistake. But i'll try to find it and unclick it.huhuhu

and i just know shin hye with the girl is lee gyu won's bestfriend in heartstring  :-O :-O :-O
the girl beside of shin hye is the character of lee gyu won's bestfriend in heartstrings she looks different here :-O :-O :-O

:)>-    :)>-
@sweetbabo.Cant say more ab how close Shin is with FnC artists.kkkkkkkk
Just share one thing from Yoon JongShin, who imitated how Shin escaped hastily after BM Concert in Radio Star (140305)He is the one asking YH ab who is the Top Actress came to CNB's Wating Room in Beatle Code (100819)
;))
jnnt.gif e074.giftrans: as taggedgif: me

Guest sweetbabo

@se7enbigbang‌

U r legend for no reason

So this ajusshi guy know abt concerts long tym ago

.. hahaha ... and joking abt concerts too ..khekhekhe

@Britney-ShilohB‌ i i pmed u about something ... wats 14 ep bts ?

Ps . Want to add something . Suenghyunaa ur omma KNOWS ABOUT THE KINGDOM CONCERT .. SHE WANTS U TO CONCENTRATE .btw wats ur hyung doing . I heard he was quite good today . See thats CONCENTRATION . hahaha #delulu

Guest silvergate08

@KarelyM

hello there, most dooliers celebrate their friendship more than anything else. if they become more than that then its a bonus for us fans. if you happen to see some posts that we think they are really together or linking situations or accessories/clothes together, we all admit that we are just being delulu and makes fun of it. besides this is our HOME.

obviously you are not a doolier, i can see your history posts. i dont mind you visiting. welcome to our thread. we are friendly and we dont bite :)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest NorineJ

Since the HEARTSTRINGS movie premiere coming up, I'm so psych n many of us are missing Dooley so much....since yonghwa will be attending....sigh....my Dooley heart is wishing n hoping shinhye would b there too.... 8-> [-O< Kyyahh! I'm sorry if I'm flooding thread with heartstrings videos.. All for the love of Dooley close friendship Can't stop loving adoring n supporting them. Power to HARUS! Coz it's more fun to be Dooliers! 8-} :)) :x :P \m/

Guest silvergate08

NorineJ said: Since the HEARTSTRINGS movie premiere coming up, I'm so psych n many of us are missing Dooley so much....since yonghwa will be attending....sigh....my Dooley heart is wishing n hoping shinhye would b there too.... 8-> [-O< Kyyahh! I'm sorry if I'm flooding thread with heartstrings n YAB videos... 

All for the love of Dooley close friendship Can't stop loving adoring n supporting them. Power to HARUS! Coz it's more fun to be Dooliers! 8-} :)) :x :P \m/

Guest NorineJ

@silvergate08‌ Maybe wink wink ;):D I bet they are also talking about it! Or a surprise visit on d day itself? Kyyahh.....yonghwa n shinhye on the same stage again? It'll b awesome!!

Archived