The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TuekaK

Hai Chinggu ... maybe this is out of topic (I'm Sorry ^-^ ) ... I just know now Lee Min Ho had once played together with Park MinYoung before in a drama previously titled "I'm Your teacher" (I am Sam in korea )

I was reminded by our Couple while playing at Your Beautiful then they play in Heartstring .. Most likely they are to continue to the next relationship after Heartstring because Lee MinHo with Park Minyoung also so after City Hunter. yahh although now they finally parted .. (But I hope our Couple last forever .. hehehee ^ - ^)

Whatever relationship of our couple have now .. I still love them always Forever ..

Guest IvesIvy

@emotionalstar
 when is the next updates of your fanfics..we're still waiting and feeling excited for the next chapter.. :)

Guest NorineJ

Wahh :(( :( AN.Jell reunion JUSEYO at least we can c Dooley together on one stage

Ctto JanePHSG @emotionalstar2218‌ thanks for sharing @kimsoyeon18 it's pretty isn't it d new cover I luv it

Guest emotionalstar2218

ivy0903 said: @emotionalstar
 when is the next updates of your fanfics..we're still waiting and feeling excited for the next chapter.. :)

[CNBLUE’s all-live on KBS 2TV ‘Yoo Hee-Yeol’s Sketchbook’] 

씨엔블루가 오늘 밤, KBS 2TV ‘유희열의 스케치북’에 출연합니다.
오늘 밤 12시 20분! 씨엔블루의 불타는 올라이브 기대해주세요~!
#CNBLUE #씨엔블루 #Cantstop #캔트스톱

Tonight is the night! CNBLUE appears on KBS 2TV ‘Yoo Hee-Yeol’s Sketchbook’.
Please look forward to their all-live performance tonight at 00.20am~!

cr cnblue
1003520_10200755976340940_705939546_n.jp

Guest ShilohB

i''m drooling =P~ when I saw his HWATT body in Fool MV....wish he get this HOT body back...
he still is HOT right now, but HOTTER if with this body..kkkkkk =P~

https://sinchern.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/tumblr_m4epyhkieo1r34xkco1_500.gif?w=560ctto

Guest ShilohB

class="article-title idol-cnblue" style="display:inline"CNBLUE plan to expand and add to their domestic activity

Read full article here http://www.ttwigo.com/idols/cnblue/post/cnblue-plan-to-expand-and-add-to-their-domestic-activity/

Then what about CNBLUE?

“Just like last year, the members of CNBLUE will work in parallel as musicians and an actors,” he said. “In addition to the existing activities, Jung Yonghwa will personally prepare a project to fully show his competence as a producer. While the other CNBLUE members are currently considering offers from dramas and movies. Apart from that, another Japan tour will also be scheduled. We are also preparing for various domestic promotion this year.”

my delulu - hmmm...so both are supposedly busy with their work but at least they are in the same location :D

Mrs. Dooley updated her twitter:
오늘 화이트데이라서 준비한 제 선물 맘에 드셨는지 모르겠네요~ 잠뱅이 싸인회 와주신 분들 감사해요~ 사탕 맛있게 드세요~~ 여러분 모두~ 해피 화이트데이~~~
PSH_Translate ‏@PSH_Translate

ssinz "I wish you liked my Whiteday present for you~ Thanks for the fan meeting today~ yummy candy! Happy Whiteday everyone~~~"

BirTHZ7CEAAAtmL.jpg

HAPPY WHITEDAY DOOLIERS!!!

Guest ShilohB

[140314 Park Shin Hye's message on Ambelo Japan]
credit to wintercherub

Hello everyone >_< I'm Park Shin Hye~~ Today is White Valentine's Day~~Did Japan celebrate this day too? 14th Mar is the day whereby guys will give sweets to the girls they like and confessed.. Heheh so I will send these sweets to everyone symbolising my likeness to all of you..Heheh Happy White Valentine's Day~~

and who is in Japan now?? hmmm- cant stop being delulu :P

[Park Shin Hye's Twitter Update]
박신혜‏@ssinz오늘 화이트데이라서 준비한 제 선물 맘에 드셨는지 모르겠네요~ 잠뱅이 싸인회 와주신 분들 감사해요~ 사탕 맛있게 드세요~~ 여러분 모두~ 해피 화이트데이~~~ pic.twitter.com/V96030W8uU
[Trans] The gifts (I) prepared for White Valentine's Day..Is everyone liking it? Thankful to everyone who has come for the jambangee fansign~ Please enjoy the sweets~~ Everyone~ Happy White Day~~~
(trans to @Wintercherub)
1891255_10200756553595371_1901309829_n.j

Park Shin Hye Weibo Update 130314 

중국에 계신 팬 여러분들~ 해피해피 해피 화이트데이~~~^_^ 이제 겨울이 끝나가고 봄이 오네요~~ 아 좋아라~~~>_< 다들 건강 잘 챙기시고~~ 보고싶어요~~!!

[Trans] To all China fans~ Happy White Valentine's Day happy happy~~^-^ Winter gone Spring is here~~ Ah so good~~>_< Everyone please take care of health~~Miss all of you~~!!

1970504_10200756567115709_935664738_n.jp

박신혜 서포터즈 ‏@PSH_Supporters

[Japan] #ParkShinHye ameblo update(201.03.14) #박신혜 아메브로 업데이트 #パク・シネアメブロ更新 - 안녕!!!! http://s.ameblo.jp/ssinz-japan/entry-11796079636.html 

BirdijHCQAEjBLp.jpg:large

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"140314 씨엔블루 - Can't Stopmusic bank
http://youtu.be/eeONDSaIqsE

ctto

Archived