The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

[info| Park Shin Hye's UPDATED Activities Schedule.

☆3.14 Jambangee fan sign
☆3.16-17 Vegimil shoot
☆3.18 Lotte duty free recording

☆3.20 cf shoot

via @PSH_IFC

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenfrisbee

Just stopping by....

OvBaXbL.gifC8BPItw.gif
L5mNAJq.gif

lets change the name of this tasty thread to The Official Dooley/YongShin/YonghwaBurger Couple Thread...

Guest maya2206

Cr : BlueMoon light via YT

Can't stop is a special song from Mr Dooley for his BFF. He give that song to his only celebrity bestfriend on her special day as a Birthday Gift :x :x :x

You know why because on Park Shinhye Birthday, she was the first girl to listen to songs that have not been release. :-bd :-bd :-bd

At that time maybe so many question like why have to park shinhye ?? But as a dooliers we already know what the answer. And for the others that still asking let's get some sawsij and piscja!!! =)) =)) =))

Guest Guess666

Hola thancks para el wellcome a mí. Mi Inglés no es bueno, pero estoy tratando, soy un fan PSH realmente me encantan sus dramas, canciones, SFC, etc amo realmente si ella elige YH como ella even i like geunshin, minshin and yongshin am sorry am confused jajaja but i love these thread

Guest Guess666

akazukin02 said: @Britney-ShilohB chingu-ya you are so generous in giving the details *whispers* although it will be used in their fanfiction.. that's so nice of you  :)

@sweetbabo and @ivy0903 hmmm guys i don't think @KarelyM is that much interested in how Yong reacted in the video surely our neighbor just wanted to know why KT was brought up ;)

@KarelyM thank you for visiting our thread :)

Guest Guess666

akazukin02 said: LMAO @aliceblue i was trying hard to be tactful then here you are just so straightforward  =))

curious also if she's friends with @chimimay :P  

*waves* Newbies are very much welcome here as long as they are sincere and with good intentions.. sorry if we are being careful but if you backread this whole thread you will get where im coming from.. we are only protecting our home especially now that most Dooliers/YongShins are active here again...

Guest ShilohB

KarelyM said: Hola thancks para el wellcome a mí. Mi Inglés no es bueno, pero estoy tratando, soy un fan PSH realmente me encantan sus dramas, canciones, SFC, etc amo realmente si ella elige YH como ella even i like geunshin, minshin and yongshin am sorry am confused jajaja but i love these thread

Guest NorineJ

@KarelyM‌

tan contenta de que te unas a nosotros en Dooley hilo parejas. adoramos Park Shin Hye y Yonghwa incluyendo CNBlue. siempre y cuando no nos Bash, o vulgares otros artistas en hilo de DC son muy bienvenidos. Después de todo es más divertido estar DOOLIERS!

Guest ShilohB

KarelyM said: Yo no soy amigo de chimimay, pero yo soy un fan de hye park shin, el primer drama que vi fue escalera al cielo, y me encantó, entonces vi YAB y cuando vi Geun Suk y Shin Hye detrás de las escenas, Yo estaba seguro de que eran un acoplador y comenzaron a seguir lol, entonces vi heartsrings y comencé a creer que la mejor pareja fue pareja Dooley, entonces shi yoon yoon, después fue entonces Minshin, a continuación, llegar a la conclusión de que ella es una excelente actriz pero ... vi flores de regalo yong hwa dos veces después de que vi la entrevista y he leído fanfics y .... Estoy confundido, me encantaría algún día para anunciar su compromiso o noviazgo, finalmente estoy en la etapa de observación vídeos, pruebas etc lol y el encanto que este hilo, también leer otro hilo Minshin y me gusta también, además me encanta el cnblue música, etc, también contento de estar aquí, todos ustedes. son grandes

Guest ShilohB

WHO else can say these food with TOTAL SEXINESS....if not Jung to the Yong to the Hwa....hei...yo....hei...yo... :)>-

=)) =)) =)) =))

Guest IvesIvy

FNC kingdom full blast and one happy family concert in japan..wish them a success concert and spread our love for them :)

Guest greenfrisbee

sweetbabo said: DJ: How would you like noona fans to address you? Yong: So long as it's casual and comfortable will do DJ: Yong Hwa ya (용화야)? Yong: Calling me Yong Hwa ya is not bad DJ: Yong Hwa nim is abit... Yong: That's right that will feel kinda distance DJ: So Yong Hwa ya? Yong: Yes Yong Hwa ya CREDIT : @Blu3_Spirit YONGHWA YAA ... RING A BELL ANYONE =)) =)) I wish uri dooley sunbaes can repost this with gifs of yonghwa ya etc and make it colorful <:-P

Guest sweetbabo

@greenfrisbee‌ thank u for ur gif

I belive there was an old interview too where yonghwa said that his heart might burst if somone calls him yonghwa yah

@‌ Britney_ShilohB yes those were the days when yonghwa fav song was greedyman .. haha .. he shd b jealous of yongdo charac tht would make sense but being jealous of kim tan .. haha ... as i said before the boy is very TRANSPARENT abt certain things and cant control his feels haha

PS . I searched a bit on hundae beach where rs guy mentioned is yonghwas new home in busan ..home with beach infront ...i wonder if someone visited #delulu

Guest emotionalstar2218

Translation from saturnkr. A certified korean Boice. For me, she always give a non bias trans. She's also the one who confirmed that attend the Blue Moon Concert in Seoul (some doubted her and call her bias) now that Yong Hwa confirmed it, I hope they stop doubting her.
[Trans] Mar.05 Radio Star 1/2 

Jung Yonghwa, rumor with Seohyun- Park Shinhye! Incidents which caused misunderstanding! 
Kyuhyun: CNBLUE have looks and talent, so their popularity is no joking among girl groups. According to an anonymous source, A member of grade-A girl group sent a memo of phone number to Yonghwa through manager. Gura: Asking your number? Jongshin: She wanted Yonghwa's number? Yonghwa: Yes. Jongshin: So did you give? Yonghwa: No. I didn't. Gura: You didn't like her? Or what? Jongshin: You didn't like this like of meeting? Yonghwa: That's part of reason. But just, she wasn't my style. Jongshin: Ah! If she were your style? Yonghwa: If my style, I would have taken it. We could have been just friends. Gura: Last time I asked, that was the reason I liked them, you said 'We have music only. Dating is too early for us yet.' You have changed. After you've been to South America, you've changed. Kyuhyun: Because there's cheering spirit in South America. Gura: When you appeared in We got married, Yonghwa and Seohyun looked good. So people thought you were really going out. And you are living at the same villa? And Seohyun has gotten in CNBLUE van?Yonghwa: Same villa but different building, and the number plates of van are similar. Gura: Were they made couple plate? Yonghwa: I don't date her. Kookjin: So you got in the wrong van? Yonghwa: I was so confident, because I thought it's our van, 'Where are we going today?' But the manager was a woman. I said 'Hi' then got off. Gura: Did it smell different? Yonghwa: I wasn't in that situation to feel such thing. Gura: You could breathe in before you got off. Kookjin: It must have smelled different. Gura: Personally you don't like the type of Seohyun? Yonghwa: No no it's not like that. Gura: She's not your type? Yonghwa: I don't have such thing. Jongshin: So there's no real thing at all? Yonghwa: That's a lie, for the show, we filmed hard with each other. Gura: There were many eyes around you. Kyuhyun: Then if there were no eyes, you could? Jongshin: Why are you sensitive? Next week, you will see why he is sensitive. Kyuhyun: Can't I ask a question? Jongshin: Why Kyuhyun is burning his eyes, you can see at the next week, SNSD episode. Kyuhyun: I was asking questions all day long today. Kookjin: Wednesday 11pm. Nexst week, all will be revealed. (trailer of next week) Yonghwa: I'm hearing a lot this. With person I worked with, Seohyun or Shinhye. There are too many dating rumors, so I am scared. Kyuhyun: Have you watched The Heirs, hard kiss scene of Lee Minho and Park Shinhye? Are you thirsty? How was your feeling? Yonghwa: To be honest, I couldn't watch all episodes of The Heirs. I was filming 'Future's choice' at that time. Kyuhyun: You were busy. Kookjin: Actually, Park Shinhye came to CNBLUE concert, then she escaped quickly. And it was spotted by our Radio Star writer. Minhyuk: She should have escaped quickly. Jongshin: Shall I try escaping quickly? The scene she come to the concert and go out. Gura: You did a good job. Jongshin: She is Wow~ watching the concert, then escapes quickly~ Gura: You look like a public officer who was exposed doing an illegal thing. Kookjin: Did you know Park Shinhye came to the concert? Yonghwa: She comes to our concert often. Because we are close. And funnier thing is, on that day, my parents came too. My mother was sitting and Shinhye came there. My mother was pleased to see her, so she said, 'Shinhye ssi, come here and sit.' and they sat together. Gura: Ah a formal meeting? (for marriage) Yonghwa: 'She is close to even his parents' There are so many talks like this. I am friend with Shinhye but I can't express my friendship. Jongshin: It can't be if it spread like this. It can't be even if it could be. We didn't notice at all about Lee Seung Gi and Yoona. Gura: I had some feeling. Jongshin: Next week Wednesday Radio Star, you will see that love story...
Second part of the interview http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s0uv3q

Guest ShilohB

Yonghwa bought a new house in Heundae...
so; now u buying a new home with a view of the beach in busan. ..kekkekee...

ctto

Archived