The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest sweetbabo

DJ: How would you like noona fans to address you?

Yong: So long as it's casual and comfortable will do

DJ: Yong Hwa ya (용화야)?

Yong: Calling me Yong Hwa ya is not bad

DJ: Yong Hwa nim is abit...

Yong: That's right that will feel kinda distance

DJ: So Yong Hwa ya?

Yong: Yes Yong Hwa ya

CREDIT : @Blu3_Spirit

YONGHWA YAA ... RING A BELL ANYONE =)) =))

I wish uri dooley sunbaes can repost this with gifs of yonghwa ya etc and make it colorful <:-P

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GYU WON/NICOLE LEE
tumblr_n2c560uW6K1rkn71so2_250.pngtumblr_n2c560uW6K1rkn71so3_250.pngtumblr_n2c560uW6K1rkn71so4_250.pngtumblr_n2c560uW6K1rkn71so5_250.pngtumblr_n2c560uW6K1rkn71so7_250.pngtumblr_n2c560uW6K1rkn71so8_250.pngtumblr_n2c560uW6K1rkn71so9_250.pngtumblr_n2c560uW6K1rkn71so10_250.png

the cute part  :x :x :x
tumblr_n2aqgm3hfd1rwdctko1_500.png

ps: heartstrings will be aired in arabic tv and it will be dubbed
this first TV drama for our princess will be broadcasted on Famous Arabic TV channel
:-bd :-bd :-bd
lucky arabic fans but luckly i smell more dooliers will come \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
ctto via PSH thread

Guest IvesIvy

@‌sweetbabo

~yonghwa yaa~ it reminds to all dooliers how sweetness they are..(shinhwa) the more they hide thier relationship the more people and follower love them the most..hehehe ~~~

Guest IvesIvy

While watching full video of CNBLUE comeback show of CAN'T STOP in you tube , i realized how important of Music..Language isn't a barrier, music is universal..the way of 4 boys sang their new tracks it made them so manly. How lucky their management to have them,they are talented, handsome, very net unlike to other band. They are far different from usual band, no tattos, perfect image since debut. but during their interviews they talked a lot for each other..even didn't care just laugh and make some noise..playfull.. :) but when it comes in front of many of their fans, during concert the real them the amazing voice and talents can made people rocking and rocking and rock..very energetic! yonghwa charms melts the world..they are rocking the world.. so, i must say Shinhye tied a string on hearts of CNBLUE boys specially yonghwa..Yongshin a lovely dooley..

Guest sweetbabo

@KarelyM‌ @Britney-ShilohB‌ after jh says kim tan and yonghwa z expression changes ..then minhyuk is talking but yonghwa is cutting him and diverting the convo to jonghyun z romantic J ..yonghwa starts talking abt romantic J and minhyuk even copies romantic J .

Ps these were the days when heirs was airing still with all the intense kisses =)) =))

And yongyong v buzy ofcorse :D

Guest IvesIvy

@KarelyM‌ @Britney-ShilohB‌ @sweetbabo‌

Yonghwa is jealous type namja.. :))

Don't worry yong your followers is not that tired for waiting until when you two (yongshin) admitted for whatever relationship you had before and now and in the future.. :) Good morning dooliers!

Guest maya2206

http://twitter.com/valenxxia/status/444248863549825024/photo/1

the blue boys heading to japan this morning...

Cr as tagged

Guest ShilohB

@KarelyM‌ @Britney-ShilohB‌ after jh says kim tan and yonghwa z expression changes ..then minhyuk is talking but yonghwa is cutting him and diverting the convo to jonghyun z romantic J ..yonghwa starts talking abt romantic J and minhyuk even copies romantic J .

Ps these were the days when heirs was airing still with all the intense kisses =)) =))

And yongyong v buzy ofcorse :D

Hahahha. ...and remember that week when the videos of that farewell party ;) someone seems angry..at airport some fans say he kept on singing greedy man and they are fan vid when he sing that song also during FM...yes..he was busy..and never saw that hugging farewell video..

remember shin hye interview? When she was asked abt that hug? She said" who upload that video?makes me want to take it down"..hmmm_ yah...u wont get angry if no one personally got jealous of that videos....

think think think....BFF??????

@Britney-ShilohB chingu-ya you are so generous in giving the details *whispers* although it will be used in their fanfiction.. that's so nice of you  :)

@sweetbabo and @ivy0903 hmmm guys i don't think @KarelyM is that much interested in how Yong reacted in the video surely our neighbor just wanted to know why KT was brought up ;)

@KarelyM thank you for visiting our thread :)

Guest aliceblue

Good Morning, my fellow Dooliers..... and lurkers.... ^^

Mr. Dooley's heading to Japan for fnckingdom concert....
BipXaqcCcAAyIRF_zps34a69234.jpg
th_zps2d0b32d1.jpg

cr. as tagged

Mr. Dooley and other members on MTVK..... so handsooomee....

BipUVk-CIAArVmZ_zps4afe905a.jpg
BipUdJACUAAupfF_zps6b5fe8b6.jpg

Hi, @KarelyM.... Welcome to the DOOLEY Land.... hope you've got what you want here.... come and visit this thread more often, we are friendly and won't bite..... kekeke....
by the way, are you friends with @chimimay ? *JustAsking*

Guest ShilohB

akazukin02 said: @Britney-ShilohB chingu-ya you are so generous in giving the details *whispers* although it will be used in their fanfiction.. that's so nice of you  :)
@sweetbabo and @ivy0903 hmmm guys i don't think @KarelyM is that much interested in how Yong reacted in the video surely our neighbor just wanted to know why KT was brought up ;)
@KarelyM thank you for visiting our thread :)

LMAO @aliceblue i was trying hard to be tactful then here you are just so straightforward  =))

curious also if she's friends with @chimimay :P  

*waves* Newbies are very much welcome here as long as they are sincere and with good intentions.. sorry if we are being careful but if you backread this whole thread you will get where im coming from.. we are only protecting our home especially now that most Dooliers/YongShins are active here again...

Guest aliceblue

akazukin02 said: LMAO @aliceblue i was trying hard to be tactful then here you are just so straightforward  =))

curious also if she's friends with @chimimay :P  

*waves* Newbies are very much welcome here as long as they are sincere and with good intentions.. sorry if we are being careful but if you backread this whole thread you will get where im coming from.. we are only protecting our home especially now that most Dooliers/YongShins are active here again...

Archived