The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LaurieD

waaahhh~ my co-dooliers sure do know how to keep this thread alive!  ;)
I've been away for 3 days for our Educational Tour and when I came back, I have to back read again!  [-O<
Congrats to our Ms. Dooley for being the NEW title "little sister" in their industry!!  :x   :x
Spread the Dooley Love~

Guest sweetbabo

Well i read some translations about yestrr and there were some intense teasing of kyuhyun by snsd members ...regarding uknowwho like jessica telling kyu to be careful n she hears things too ...

But saw no articles regarding that on allkpop or NB ...hmmp :-? Guess no one cares

Anyways farmland must b under a lot of pressure lol cz their otp unnies are inclined on shipping her off to kyu ..they dont care abt wgm stunt . Everybody knows wgm stunt is not even 0.1 percnt real so ...

I suggest farmers should watch radiostar and learn and pick up the hints .. =)) >:)

Good dooley day to awlll

[JAPANESE CD ALBUM] 
CNBLUE NEW Single「Truth」
[CD+DVD] Truth (A)
[CD+DVD] Truth (B)
[CD] Truth
[CD+DVD] Truth (BOICE Limited Edition)

http://cnblue-official.jp/news/detail.php?id=1008435

CNBLUE <Truth> Single song list:-
① Truth
② Still
③ HEART Song
④ Still (Instrumental) 

@Wintercherub 

1378370_10200752317209464_1349508320_n.j

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Live_HD] 140313 CNBLUE - Can't Stop(MCountdown)
they didnt win again 
:(( :(( :((

ctto
they did there best i love you cnblue :x :x :x

Guest sweetbabo

hahhahah - YH dreaming of doing that again??? kkkkkkk ;)) ;))

if u watch the video-Ms Dooley avoids to watch this scene...kkk-she acts like she need to talk to MH...

my POV -she doesnt want to get caught being 'like' the kiss scene.Of coz she knew what scene is next...clever girl..she doesnt want to get caught :D

As i said before yongyong had difficult time hiding his feeels and emotions hahhaha ... shinhye sudden pretence of talking to minhyuk ... wonder how minhyuk felt sitting there with them two . Hahaha . Minhyuk i understand u r enjoying this hahha ... yonghwa apple cheeks and that shy expression ... plus neck touching hahha..

I still am kinda mad at the director he should have gone for a deeepeeeer kisseh scene for lee shin and gyuwon

ok ok this is most info i found about the truth album xD

¡CNBLUE’s 1st single of the year, ‘Truth’ will be released!
From South Korea, the 4-piece band which has 2 guitarist and where all of them are singers CNBLUE.will release their first single of 2014 ‘Truth’ which will be released on April 23rd!
They are back after a successful world tour that took them even to North and South America, Australia, including Asia in 2013,

CNBLUE, the band that has been always recognized as a talented one.
On April 29 & 30 they will hold two concerts in Yokohama Arena, but before this they will release their awaited seventh single, after 9 months since they released the previous one, Lady (31/07/2013).
'Truth' is done carefully to be perfect and besides the three songs there will be an extra instrumental one.

Release Date: April 23, 2014
[ CNBLUE “Truth” ]
<Limited Edition A> [CD + DVD]
Code: WPZL - 30747/8
Price: ¥ 2,400 + tax
CD
M1 . Truth
M2 . Still
M3 . HEART song
M4 . Still (Instrumental)

DVD
'Zepp tour 2013 ~ Lady ~ @ Zepp Tokyo' Cámara Multi-Ángulo
(Blind Love / Robot / Lady)
- Truth MV
- ‘Truth’ Special Feature
<Limited Edition B> [CD + DVD]
Code: WPZL-30749/50
Price: ¥ 2,000 + tax
CD
M1 . Truth
M2 . Still
M3 . HEART song
M4 . HEART song (Instrumental)
DVD
· Rock In Japan Live FESTIVAL 2013
(Where you are/ Wake Up/ Let’s go crazy/ Robot)
(Special Report)
<Normal Edition> [CD]
Code: WPCL - 11659
Price: ¥ 1.200 + tax
CD
M1 . Truth
M2 . Still
M3 . HEART song
M4 . Truth (Instrumental)
<BOICE Japan Exclusive> [CD + DVD]
Code: WPZL-30751/52
Price: ¥ 1,800 + tax
CD
M1 . Truth
M2 . Still
M3 . HEART song
M4 . Truth (Instrumental)
DVD
· ‘Still’ MV
· ‘Still’ Special Feature

★ Right to participate in a lottery for a Fansign.

Japanese to English & Spanish Trans: CNBLUE.CL /http://www.cnblue.cl

Source: CNBLUE Official Japan

1479287_662429587135932_500229642_n.jpg

awwww goodeve to all

Archived