The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

브이쟁이vvvvvv"@SeungHina: YongHwa① pic.twitter.com/1yKo4vqtbr"

— 바닐라용 (@vanillayong)

March 13, 2014

NEWシングル情報出てる! 2014年 4月23日発売 CNBLUE「Truth」! http://t.co/KjOwcJ48Z9 pic.twitter.com/j9wj4T8U0T

— ⭐️kummy⭐️ (@kummy7)

March 13, 2014

나른한 오후시간도 #CNBLUE #CantStop 을 들으며 눈호강과 귀호강을 동시에^^ pic.twitter.com/UPJHWryUie

— ★용화아랑★ (@YH_Arang)

March 13, 2014

Yong-yong!! :x :x :x

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"2014 CNBLUE LIVE [Can't Stop] SPOT

Guest ShilohB

FNC Entertainment:

Boices!!Do you miss CNBLUE??! Yes!! CNBLUE will be coming back to Singapore for concert again!!!
Coming 10th May 2014, 7pm, CNBLUE 2014 CNBLUE LIVE – Can’t Stop in Singaporewill be held at Singapore Indoor Stadium!!
More ticketing details will be released soon!! Stay Tune!!
Concert date: May 10th, 2014
Concert time: 7PM
Venue: Singapore Indoor  Stadium

We are proud to announce 2014 CNBLUE LIVE - Can't Stop in HONG KONG
will be held on May 17 and 18 at Asiaworld Expo Arena at 8pm.
More ticketing details will be released soon!! Stay Tune!!
Concert Date: May 17th & 18th, 2014
Concert time: 8PM
Venue: Asiaworld Expo Arena

=P~congrats to whom can go to their concert...i ll just die of drooling....

Guest NorineJ

Annyeong :-h hi @kimsoyeon18‌ u're so hyped dear, daebak! :)>- For fun only: When Shinhye wears too sexy, yonghwa serious 'u wanna die' look! a7304b4c58eaaf7261c085bd91e2b669_zpscdfa34e4.jpg Woohoo! CNBLUE in Singapore! @akazukin02 soooo looking forward! @all Dooliers anyone else from Singapore? \:D/ \m/ :-j

Guest jyhpsh

akazukin02

said:

CTTO

@ilovekyo wow you also have talent in editing happy to have talented Dooliers onboard :-bd

*waves* missing the other Dooliers/YongShins.. @jyhpsh been a while are you busy with work and family? @shinyong29 been enjoying her time alone with Yong ah.. 

Have a goodnight/good day!!!

Guest jyhpsh

11/3 tweeted 
@ssinz: 캬~ 날씨 좋구만! 이런 날씨에는 등산을 가줘야 하는데.. 마음은 이미 산 정상 찍고 왔는데.. 현실은.. 학...교.... 개강하고 공강 없는 학생의 슬픔이여..

Trans:
Kya~ Today's weather is good! Such a weather is a must to go hiking.. My heart is already at the peak even though I'm 
not there yet.. The reality is.. Sch..ool.... Class has started and the student is sad..

Trans.credit to: Park Shin Hye_Singapore

1002543_642849002419582_252429203_n.jpg?
Ctto
Her above twitted was seen by everyone but i would like to post again since my delulu immediately connect it with his saying in FNC Mag 3
"Going to the beach is nice in summer, but I like mountains too. In Busan, I used to go hiking every weekend. Just out of my home was the mountain. There's a Buddhist temple too. Everything was there together, so it was nice. It's so refreshing to go in the morning. Sometimes I went with my friends, and other times with my father who's a member of an alpine club"

Yah, hiking will be fantastic activity. Being together, helping each other, push & pull needed some time, fresh air, beautiful nature and no one else around...Then...
Sorry, I stop here to focus on what happen in my mind ;))

Archived