The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

@mycha26‌ maybe she meant Koreans put actors/actresses in higher regard compared to idols :) They look at actors/actresses differently and it takes time for them to take idols seriously when they venture into acting.. There's a recent article tackling the lack of 20 something actresses in Korea and most k-netz blame it to producers who give lead roles to idols instead of giving to legit actresses.. There are a lot of actors in their 20's but only few actresses..

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabo

I heard this week s radio star wd snsd is out... i didnt see it but i m sure there were some teasing of kyuhyun by snsd regarding Unknowwho ... :D

I wonder how farmerland will take this :-h :-h

Guest brightlii

(intentionally quoted picture as there is no other point in quoting this)I think it's funny how Yonghwa mentioned Shinhye came to the CNBLUE concert and sat next to his mom. This actually made his dating rumor with Shinhye worse because before he mentioned it, not everyone believed she sat with his mom. Even though a reputable boice mentioned it in her fanaccount, there was no picture proof.Yonghwa is not calming down his dating rumours, he is making it more stronger and adding evidence. :> shemotional said: Love this!!!

1604440_597990350290096_618352351_n.jpg
cr to owner

Guest ShilohB

brightlii said: (intentionally quoted picture as there is no other point in quoting this)I think it's funny how Yonghwa mentioned Shinhye came to the CNBLUE concert and sat next to his mom. This actually made his dating rumor with Shinhye worse because before he mentioned it, not everyone believed she sat with his mom. Even though a reputable boice mentioned it in her fanaccount, there was no picture proof.Yonghwa is not calming down his dating rumours, he is making it more stronger and adding evidence. :> shemotional said: Love this!!!

cr to owner

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

Please, vote for Yonghwa like Shin Hye's best partner. 

Por favor, voten por Yonghwa como mejor pareja de ShinHye!!

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=270

NO WAY! WHERE ARE THE DOOLIERS?

1896801_424015854399621_262918067_n.jpg

Guest IvesIvy

@EmotionalStar‌ @emotionalstar2218‌ It's nice to be here..your the writer of fanfics for yongshin "from real to reel life" more power to you and always thnx for the hardwork..still waiting for your next lovely stories for yongshin fanfics..hearts :)

Guest ShilohB

class="at_title"CNBLUE Receives the Highest Score in Gaon Social Chart History By Staff Writer
KPopStarz

Band CNBLUE received the highest score in Gaon Social Chart history.

CNBLUE's new song "Can't Stop" released on the 11th, received 99,795 points, topping charts for 2 consecutive weeks.

The social chart scores were the compilation of Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and Me2day scores from the 3rd to the 9th - CNBLUE's "Can't Stop", released 3 weeks ago, proved their popularity with their high score.

Gaon Social Chart began last August; "Can't Stop"s 99,795 points is the highest in Gaon Social Chart history. CNBLUE's high point can highly be attributed to foreign fans and their support through social media.

Meanwhile, CNBLUE released their 5th album Can't Stop and received high praise from both domestic and international critics. They will continue performing at their FNC family concerts and hold their solo concert "2014 CNBLUE Live - Can't Stop" in April.

<:-P CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOYS!!!!!! & to all of their fans.... plz continue to support them...

Guest ShilohB

class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye Is A Hard-Working Student BY Julie Jones | Mar 12, 2014 (KDramaStarz)

Park Shin Hyectto

Actress Park Shin Hye is hard at work. Not only is she preparing for her role in the upcoming film "The Tailors" but she's also back at school and hitting the books."The weather is so good," she recently wrote on Twitter. "This is a great day for hiking but I can only be there in spirit. The reality is that I am at school and I am experiencing the life of a university student who has back-to-back classes."

Park Shin Hye has been studying acting at the Chung-Ang University Department of Theater and Play since 2008. While that might seem like a long time to get a degree, she has more than once taken a leave of absence to participate in acting projects and fan events. She took a leave of absence in 2009 to film "You're Beautiful." She also left school in late 2010 to mid-year 2011 for the film, "Cyrano Agency" and the drama "Heartstrings."

And she works hard when she is there. Despite the interruptions she has managed to keep a 3.0 grade point average. She wanted to have the full experience, even if it meant she could not graduate on time.

Read full article in http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17327/20140312/park-shin-hye-is-a-hard-working-student.htm

Guest iheartxv

Britney-ShilohB said: class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye Is A Hard-Working Student BY Julie Jones | Mar 12, 2014 (KDramaStarz)

Actress Park Shin Hye is hard at work. Not only is she preparing for her role in the upcoming film "The Tailors" but she's also back at school and hitting the books."The weather is so good," she recently wrote on Twitter. "This is a great day for hiking but I can only be there in spirit. The reality is that I am at school and I am experiencing the life of a university student who has back-to-back classes."

Park Shin Hye has been studying acting at the Chung-Ang University Department of Theater and Play since 2008. While that might seem like a long time to get a degree, she has more than once taken a leave of absence to participate in acting projects and fan events. She took a leave of absence in 2009 to film "You're Beautiful." She also left school in late 2010 to mid-year 2011 for the film, "Cyrano Agency" and the drama "Heartstrings."

And she works hard when she is there. Despite the interruptions she has managed to keep a 3.0 grade point average. She wanted to have the full experience, even if it meant she could not graduate on time.

Read full article in http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17327/20140312/park-shin-hye-is-a-hard-working-student.htm

guys..let's vote for uri OTP...we are in numb 2 now
go go go  ...here a poll list..check n vote it...

k-pop star poll

Which Co-Star Makes You Wish You Were Park Shin Hye Most?

link :   http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=270

the vote will count from
2014.03.12 ~ 2014.03.20

Archived