The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IvesIvy

Have a good night dooley followers..

how amazing that when browsing soompi pages there are many pictures of yongshin..@kimsoyeon18 and @NorineJ thanks for the effort..i'm amazed! sweet smile :)

Guest IvesIvy

haist! anyone there can instruct me well on how to post pictures in this page..thank you and waiting for your response.. pls. help me :( @NorineJ

@kimsoyeon18 you posted all of Yong Hwa's pictures today i have nothing more to post [-(   KIDDING!!! thank you for keeping the thread alive :-bd

@ivy0903 copy the link of the image you want to post then click the 5th icon from the right above of the post box be sure to delete the https// first before you paste the link in the image drop down box then click submit hope that helps :)

yonghwa:shin hye~yaaaahhh should we reveal our secret specially to our dearest dooliers
*with a smile*
1374371_535721583209972_734247777_n.jpg

shin hye:yonghwa~yahhhhh shhhhhh noo too many paparazzi's and spy burgers arround hmm too dooliers only we need to have private fanmeeting  too the dooliers just shhhhh
lets have pitcha and ice americano 
1970780_10200748291108814_1491621209_n.j

loool 
kkk just for fun im just keep the thread alive when the others busy =)) =)) =)) =))

@kimsoyeon18
sorry dear... i just finish tutoring... i had started to be busy... *sigh*
thanks for spazzing in this thread dear... we love all your posts... 
pictures, videos and your funny dialogues really crack me up...
i'll definitely spazz with you when i got free time...
tumblr_lq4j1lvEzB1qcpgsao1_250.giftumblr_lq4j1lvEzB1qcpgsao3_250.gif
ctto 

Guest sweetbabo

@kimsoyeon18‌ hey chinguu thank u so much for posting pics here nd keeping the thread alive =D>

Shinhye tweeted today but still i miss her so much

Wish she had tweeted a selca too

Yonghwa looks in an awsome mood today boices in my ttl also noted

Yongyongiee what makes u so happy

Today

\:D/

So many new ppl joining our thread

Lets spazz carefully and respectfully

Lets not bash other actors or mention other actors here ...

I mean lets not take the ACTING of our couple in other dramas too seriously

WE KNOW WHATS REAL AS WE SPAZZ OUR OTP ON THE BASIS OF OFF CAMERA INTERACTIONS

I support our otp fully ... i saw heirs and mhiyd and support our couplez ACTING fully ... so no need to be insecure or bash other dramas or actors

My secret wish is ouri shinhye gets casted in a dectective triller type drama now [-O<

HAPPY DOOLEY DAY EVERYONE

Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys! And hello to my fellow Filipino dooliers!!
And since we're going to get more Heartstrings this month, here's a smaller version of what I did back then for my signature in the Dooley Couple forums @ Free Forums.  ~ edit: oops, the photo won't show. . . *tweaks image link for the second time* there we go ~dooley_zpscab3a5fd.png
shemotional said: I love these pics. . .

heloooooo...been missing spazzing here . welcome to all new member..am sorry cant mention u one by one..hope u all will stay here also getting along with all member here.. ^^

the date of HS movie is almost nearer...hoping will be HS FM 2...kkk
so we can see our OTP again...

keep-calm-and-love-yongshin-1.png
cto

NorineJ said: Annyeong! Missed spazzing here :D how's everyone doing? Hope all is in pink of health and in company of loved ones. I noe this is thread is for Dooley couple, but pls include MH370 in your prayers tonight/today. Whether alive or dead hopefully the plane & it's 230 passengers be found soon. Thank u... Ah my Dooley heart super excited with all the new things n pics regards to uri couple....Shoutouts to @se7enbigbang‌ @kimsoyeon18‌ @shinyong29‌ @Britney-ShilohB‌ @shemotional‌ @akazukin02‌ @jyhpsh‌ @greenfrisbee‌ & @all Dooliers My Dooley world  Can't Stop HARUS! It's more Fun to be Dooliers :x \m/ ;)

Guest freeya

Hi burgers!~ Let's make CNBLUE's Can't Stop reach 3 million views today!~  ps: no matter how many times I listen to the song, my heart #CantStop fluttering! Maybe because it reminds me of someone... :P
LET"S GO GO GO guys! And when you done watching PLEASE do not hit the replay button. It won't increase the view. Instead, try to go back and press the MV again. CNBLUE fighting!

BihrIrhCMAAfpzs.jpg
Bihu89QCQAEAUr6.jpg
BigPbZ3CIAAC7hC.jpg
BigP2rHCcAAypdK.jpg
CTTO

@ilovekyo wow you also have talent in editing happy to have talented Dooliers onboard :-bd

*waves* missing the other Dooliers/YongShins.. @jyhpsh been a while are you busy with work and family? @shinyong29 been enjoying her time alone with Yong ah.. @wangie hope you are lurking we got lots of Dooley moments to inspire your fanfiction   ;;)  :)  @dragonangel50 you still can't log in??? @xavnkhat go forward and join us here have fun with us.. @yongshinforever20 been a while chinggu what are you up to these days hope to see you here again.. hello to all the other Dooliers hope you did not miss the burger parties here kkkk..

@freeya hellooooo!! lez go for 3Million views!

Have a goodnight/good day!!!

Guest mycha26

doremii* said: silvergate08 said:

dont you find it amazing, amusing and entertaining that shin is branded as goddess and lately as nations little sister but still have dating rumors with an idol and generally koreans accepted this?

probably yonghwa has a positive image in korea, maybe thats why~~~

akazukin02 said:

CTTO

@ilovekyo wow you also have talent in editing happy to have talented Dooliers onboard :-bd

*waves* missing the other Dooliers/YongShins.. @jyhpsh been a while are you busy with work and family? @shinyong29 been enjoying her time alone with Yong ah.. @wangie hope you are lurking we got lots of Dooley moments to inspire your fanfiction   ;;)  :)  @dragonangel50 you still can't log in??? @xavnkhat go forward and join us here have fun with us.. @yongshinforever20 been a while chinggu what are you up to these days hope to see you here again.. hello to all the other Dooliers hope you did not miss the burger parties here kkkk..

@freeya hellooooo!! lez go for 3Million views!

Have a goodnight/good day!!!

Archived