The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

mycha26 said: shemotional said: my plan was just to lurk today. . .but when i read about the Dooliers RIP. .I was "She's cray, right?"

[NEWS] Yonghwa puts an end to dating rumors involving SNSD's Seohyun.
-
It must be a sad news for Yonghwa-Seohyun couple's fans as CNBlue's Yonghwa puts an end to dating rumors surrounding him and his ex-virtual wife in we Got Married.

this. . .PUT TO END! meaning DEAD!

Guest ShilohB

#CNBLUE set the record as "Korea's 1st Band to complete World Tour" with 20 performances in 14 countries 18 cities~
.....proud of them-they work hard!!! JUST MUSIC!!!

Guest doremii*

silvergate08 said:

dont you find it amazing, amusing and entertaining that shin is branded as goddess and lately as nations little sister but still have dating rumors with an idol and generally koreans accepted this?

probably yonghwa has a positive image in korea, maybe thats why~~~

Guest shemotional

You see why YongShin is ORIGINAL?
Because they started what you think you started!
If you know what I mean!
~trolling~~

11bb.jpg
ctto

@ivy0903, @ilovekyo 
WELCOME TO OUR DOOLEYFAMILY!!! ENJOY SPAZZING WITH US AND SPREAD DOOLEYLOVE :x

want to share this great fmv with u! Ahhhh Shinwoo so sad :(
WATCH: Shinwoo's invitation for pain!

cr to NulSaRangHaeS3

@se7enbigbang my dear, can u pls share the translation of the video, which @silvergate08 posted with me? :)

@cikbella

I've just watched Happy Together ep 193 too..And If I am not wrong, when Simon D talked about his girlfriend, he called her 'chinggu'..So, it suddenly reminds me about our couple who always call/named the other party as close 'chinggu' ;) 

Guest chimimay

Hi All,

I'm a newbie here. I've been following Yong Hwa lately and so Shin Hye separately .. I think shipping them is Daebak !!

Keurum .. please take care of me ..

PS .. I dunno how to post picture nor making a gif. Is there anyone who can give me a hand ??

hi @chimimay we always welcome newbies as long as they are sincere and with good intentions.. 
anywayhomepage2.jpg
ctto
if you want to post a picture, you can only use picture from internet, right click on the picture and copy image URL, click the image icon on top of the comment box and paste the URL, make sure to delete the http:// first and submit it...

Archived