The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest greenfrisbee

erm...i just want to say its been proven there are lurkers from other ships who visit our thread...maybe they are reading this right now (hello!) ...
so be careful what you say about other ships in the thread...
just keep it yonghwa/shinhye k? 
2uOTBGA.gif

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IvesIvy

yongshins2 said: @stillpinkribbon‌ yes, i think so too. I haven't watch heirs thats why I can't say something about lmh and pshs chemistry, but if yong didn't reject that role, there will be definitely lots of viewers, who are more in love with yongshin, cause we know their chemistry is amazing! Even though I would have loved to see them together in a drama again, I think yongs decision was right, especially for shinhye. We may never see them acting together in a drama again, but I still hope for a cf or mv or maybe fanmeeting in Japan?? :) Edit: Oh I notice this is my 111s post here! So I will have a little party for myself.. kkkk <:-P Continue spazzing guys! I really love reading ur povs! Keep this thread alive forever! Love u all

@yongshins2 This all about drama, but why LMH made an intimate scene for our shinhye it hurts yonghwa feelings, during radio star interview yonghwa drinks moderately hehe when kyun asked him about kiss scene of shin hye.. :( LMH always made kiss scene so intimate with his co star like city hunter..he kissed minyoung so deeply but its ok because they are couple in real..but to our shinhye why he kissed her like that and made our shin hye surprised.. :(

Guest IvesIvy

alecs said: yongshins2 said: @kimsoyeon18‌ yes, I feel sad for them too.... Thats the dark side of being famous :( but it seems to be the only way to survive in this business.... I don't know whether she will attend their concert or not. Maybe secretly... But yong said infront of millions of people on national tv! that she often watch their concerts and that theyre close, so maybe he wants to prepare the public for the future and they can be more open showing their closeness...I really hope so! and, thanks @kimsoyeon18‌ for keeping this thread alive when we others are busy! By spazzing here, we can show all haters that our ship is still alive. rip dooliers? NO WAY! :x btw no news about heartstrings movie?

Guest ShilohB

photo412797.jpg
from http://www.hancinema.net/
Park Shin-hye, a university student

Actress Park Shin-hye conveyed her thoughts about the starting of the new school term.

Park Shin-hye posted on her Twitter, "The weather is so good! This is a day for hiking but I am only there by heart. The reality is that I am at school and I am feeling the life of a university student who has classes back to back".

She starred in the SBS drama "The Heirs" as Cha Eun-sang. She is currently attending the Chung-Ang University Department of Theater and Play.

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

Guest ShilohB

Vote for our couple :D It's just for FUN (Dooley Couple in 2nd place)

K-POP Star Poll:
Which Co-Star Makes You Wish You Were Park Shin Hye Most?

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=270

Jung Yong Hwa
Jung Yong Hwa
  18.3%(31)

Guest NorineJ

48B1E89C-CE94-495D-BA32-8D876F1D4814_zpsl60fdzod.jpg I agree @greenfrisbee‌ let's keep it just about Yonghwa Bolmae Simpson & Avant Garde Shinhye! :D :x Try not to mention that other girl name or d program lurker are super psych about it n might not be happy...... Anyways if only dey eat burgers n drink more iced americanos more than sweet potatoes maybe they will b as friendly and loving like us......oooppsss did I just say that? Oh well.....I'm sooooo looking forward yonghwa attending to the Heartstrings movie in Japan! Kyyahh! Super lucky those who get to go! I'm jealous! :)) Anyways......let's keep this thread goin 24/7 Can't Stop loving Dooley HARUS all the way! It's more Fun \:D/ to be Dooliers! 8-} :\">

Guest ShilohB

Who Is The New “Nation’s Little Sister”?

BY Chin D | Mar 10, 2014 10:00 AM EDT

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17143/20140310/who-new-nation-s-little-sister.htm

Park Shin Hye

Moon Geun Young, IU, Suzy and figure skater Kim Yuna--what do they have in common?

These celebrities have been dubbed as the "Nation's Little Sister" at some point in their career because of their innocent images, but according to a recent episode of MBC's "Section TV Entertainment Relay", a new sister has been chosen by the public.

On the show, actress Park Shin Hye is the new "Nation's Little Sister", and she was chosen based on her innocent and beautiful outer appearance, as well as her kind and considerate personality. She also shows a great deal of talent, not only in acting, but also in dancing and singing. Her "natural beauty" was also examined, showing that her appearance hasn't changed from the time of her debut ten years ago.

Meanwhile, actor Sung Dong Il has been chosen as the "Nation's Father", actress Kim Hae Ee as the "Nation's Mother", and actor So Ji Sub as the "Nation's Big Brother".

Park Shin Hye is set to portray the role of a queen in the upcoming movie "The Tailors" alongside Go Soo, Han Suk Kyu and Yoo Yeon Suk.

Guest IvesIvy

We're feel very thankful for welcoming me in this page but i fell very sorry to dis-obey the rules in just a minute..sorry for quoted some pictures..isn't my intention and i don't know what are those rules strictly implemented in this page..sorry for that :(( very sad

Guest NorineJ

ivy0903 said: We're feel very thankful for welcoming me in this page but i fell very sorry to dis-obey the rules in just a minute..sorry for quoted some pictures..isn't my intention and i don't know what are those rules strictly implemented in this page..sorry for that :(( very sad

Guest IvesIvy

NorineJ said: ivy0903 said: We're feel very thankful for welcoming me in this page but i fell very sorry to dis-obey the rules in just a minute..sorry for quoted some pictures..isn't my intention and i don't know what are those rules strictly implemented in this page..sorry for that :(( very sad

Guest IvesIvy

se7enbigbang said:

ivy0903

said: We're feel very thankful for welcoming me in this page but i fell very sorry to dis-obey the rules in just a minute..sorry for quoted some pictures..isn't my intention and i don't know what are those rules strictly implemented in this page..sorry for that

:(

( very sad

Guest shemotional

kimsoyeon18 said: @shemotional my chingu did you watch my FMV xD
[CNBLUE Concert_ Sabado Espectacular]
페루 공중파 TV, Panamericana의 ‘Sabado Espectacular’에서 집중 취재한 ‘씨엔블루 월드 투어,블루문- 페루 리마 공연’!
#CNBLUE #씨엔블루

‘CNBLUE World tour, Bluemoon Concert in Peru Lima’ reported by Peruvian TV program ‘Sabado Espectacular

Cr CNBlue FB FP

lool i dont understand can anyone translate it in english

Archived