The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest NorineJ

Annyeong! Welcome @ivy0903‌ to our Dooley thread! It's nice to haf new members here to join us in spazzing at d same time loving Dooley close friendship. Posts any related videos, gifs or pics about our couple. Can't stop HARUS all the way! Remember, we are humble n friendly fandom dun bash or trash other artists. If too personal, do pm any of us n we will discuss Enuf said.....it's more Fun to be Dooliers :)) \m/ :x \:D/

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TuekaK

Hello Chinggu... I just saw this article on one of online media in Indonesia..

Park Shin Hye - The most sexiest Korean Actress no.1 in Indonesia

http://www.kapanlagi.com/showbiz/asian-star/9-aktris-dalam-list-paling-seksi-di-korea-a2c202-1.html

GoodMorning to all  :-h
1972431_470514336382422_926855354_n.jpg

140312 Beautiful Morning with Kim Chang Wan - Yonghwa "개구쟁이 " Live

ctto

mr dooley is soo handsome
140312 Beautiful Morning with Kim Chang Wan - Yonghwa "Love Is.." Live

ctto

have a nice day to all

I've been a silently lurker around the You Came From Stars and Dooley soompi forums for ages and thought I should just be the anonymous person reading forums. But even after YCFS ended I never thought about joining soompi. Well, not until I went to the Dooley couple thread and saw these amazing posts about our couple! I just had to create an account and spazz about it. I'm so happy that there are so many updates happening and guessing from the Heartstrings screening in Japan, more to come.  tumblr_mbrnautP5N1r2mgd4.gif2014 is Dooley/YongShin's year!! Feels, I'm ready :3

Guest greenfrisbee

maybe i have hawk eyes since i noticed something like this lol..... (2012) yonghwa's cf and shinhye's dress to busan international film festival... gee what a small world :P
tumblr_m6n3a3JYEL1qag68vo1_250.gif
tumblr_mkhpkk5GCq1s7vpl4o1_250.gif
(gif credit to owners)

*waves* Annyeoooooooooooong!!!

@ivy0903 and @ilovekyo welcome to Dooley/YongShin thread!!! Thank you for coming out of lurk kingdom and decided to join us in spazzing please feel at home :-bd

the start of the year has been so far a blast for Dooliers/YongShins hopefully it will be all throughout the year and we also have their individual activities to always look forward to the CNBLUE concert & TV appearances, Shin Hye's Royal Tailor movie etc.. Heartstrings screening is included in CNBLUE's calendar i hope they will have a fan meeting again :)

Guest IvesIvy

shemotional said: my plan was just to lurk today. . .but when i read about the Dooliers RIP. .I was "She's cray, right?"

[NEWS] Yonghwa puts an end to dating rumors involving SNSD's Seohyun.
-
It must be a sad news for Yonghwa-Seohyun couple's fans as CNBlue's Yonghwa puts an end to dating rumors surrounding him and his ex-virtual wife in we Got Married.

this. . .PUT TO END! meaning DEAD!

and this. . .

The hosts insisted, "Don't you like seo****'s type?" In which Yonghwa frankly answered, "I would be lying if I said I never had feelings for her but it was for the broadcast. I'm trying my best because there are lot of people eyeing on us."

see! our POVs (DOOLIERS AND BOICES POVs) before are all correct. .  .HE TRIED HIS BEST TO PUT A FEELINGS for her BECAUSE WGM FANS are Checking on them LIKE CRAZY! (normal person could understand his words)

duh!

and this. .

On the other hand, Yonghwa also cleared up another dating rumor involving Park Shin Hye. He explained that they are just close friends but due to the reports claiming that they are dating, he and Shin Hye become very careful and don't meet often.

OUR SAGA continues. . .!!!  with YONG's WORDS of CLOSE FRIENDS. . .THEY ARE CAREFUL . . .

(careful about what? you are just close friends right? no need to be careful.
SHIN HYE has dating rumors with Jang Geun Suk and Lee HongKi but they DIDN'T AGREE to be CARFEUL!
because THEY ARE JUST CLOSE FRIENDS!. . .
What about you Yong SHin?)

I wonder if WGM fans such as the FARMERS sent Yong HWa some DEATH THREATS when he said his IDEAL WOMAN was the Nodame Contabele's lead actress before!
my answer is 99% yes~

Guest IvesIvy

alecs said: yongshins2 said: @kimsoyeon18‌ yes, I feel sad for them too.... Thats the dark side of being famous :( but it seems to be the only way to survive in this business.... I don't know whether she will attend their concert or not. Maybe secretly... But yong said infront of millions of people on national tv! that she often watch their concerts and that theyre close, so maybe he wants to prepare the public for the future and they can be more open showing their closeness...I really hope so! and, thanks @kimsoyeon18‌ for keeping this thread alive when we others are busy! By spazzing here, we can show all haters that our ship is still alive. rip dooliers? NO WAY! :x btw no news about heartstrings movie?

To: @ivy0903 and @ilovekyo
text_welcome_115.gif

glitterfy4235612T689B81.gif

WELCOME TO THE ENCHANTED WONDERFUL KINGDOM PLANET OF DOOLEY/YONGSHIN COUPLE

Neo naege banhaesseo banhaesseo
:x :x :x
i never stop loving for this couple the ost songs of heartstringstumblr_lpxgnoHaeX1qkomlpo1_400.gif
ctto
please spazz here always this is happy friendly family
ohana means family xD
by the way im hannah from the philippines 23years old xD a kpop and kdrama addicted
boice since love girl era and starlight angel since YaB and Heartstrings Era
im friendly xD we can be friends

Guest IvesIvy

this is my 3rd day on keeping reading and reading from previous to present updates for yongshin..
and Now this is my day to be the member of this thread, how lucky i am to be the part of this..i am solid fan of yongshin and i want more updates about them..everyday while working, my day isn't enough without surfing page in internet for dooley and CNBLUESTORM page..well very thankful for one person who made this fan page (dooley-yongshin) your one of a kind hehe cnblue song.. just like what cnblue jonghyun said they are only 8 years old when off cam and they are talking like crazy when they are not busy.. i think i must crazy now for reading from the very start of this page until 573pg of updates..gudluck for me :)

Guest IvesIvy

NorineJ said: Annyeong! Welcome @ivy0903‌ to our Dooley thread! It's nice to haf new members here to join us in spazzing at d same time loving Dooley close friendship. Posts any related videos, gifs or pics about our couple. Can't stop HARUS all the way! Remember, we are humble n friendly fandom dun bash or trash other artists. If too personal, do pm any of us n we will discuss Enuf said.....it's more Fun to be Dooliers :)) \m/ :x \:D/

Guest aliceblue

Britney-ShilohB said:

박신혜 @ssinz 3h

좋은아침입니다~ 저는 One More Chance - 럭셔리 버스 들으면서 학교가는 중이에요.아침부터 지찬오빠의 목소리가 귀에 착착 감기네요. 같이 탈래요~? 럭셔리 버스~~ 부우웅~~ 우리가 함께 타고 가는 멋진 순간들~~

PSH_Translate @PSH_Translate 3h

@ssinz Good morning~ I'm going to school while listening LuxuryBus. Ji-Chan brother's voice rings my ears. Do you wanna ride together?Boong~

my delulu- yaa...you going to school??? hmm-while in the bus otw to school, u waiting to listen for your friend in the radio??

just for FUN....

Guest IvesIvy

akazukin02 said: *waves* Annyeoooooooooooong!!!

@ivy0903 and @ilovekyo welcome to Dooley/YongShin thread!!! Thank you for coming out of lurk kingdom and decided to join us in spazzing please feel at home :-bd

the start of the year has been so far a blast for Dooliers/YongShins hopefully it will be all throughout the year and we also have their individual activities to always look forward to the CNBLUE concert & TV appearances, Shin Hye's Royal Tailor movie etc.. Heartstrings screening is included in CNBLUE's calendar i hope they will have a fan meeting again :)

Archived