The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jovanne

Hello fellow doolies! Please share your translation @se7enbigbang‌ ..so giddy waiting and couldn't sleep...hehe. Will be back to lurk after an hour, just need to work work and work even if its already bedtime. ;)

Guest silvergate08

Dropping by after reading NB comments re: dooley couple

K-nets, defenders of the dooliers *cough* i mean universe

Bfgefv5CEAA9Wzo.jpg

BfgflfECUAAc_qJ.jpg

Guest ShilohB

anggrekmufc said: Is this true ? i just get this from my Facebook Friends :o @machi515 : 最後の見納めでFNCに行ったらパ ク・シネちゃんが入ってきて、ソンホ代表と外で仲 良く話してた〜。すぐ帰っちゃったけど translate : That Park SHin Hye-chan came and I went to FNC last look at the last, and was talking with friends outside ho representative. And I went home immediately She took this picture at noon 2014/03/10. Machi-san is Japanese Boice. Shin Hye eonni went there for bussiness.

Guest anggrekmufc

yes-we were discussing that in the previous page and even have photo of it...

and why your post being OT??? hmmm- i dont understand...

is it a trend to OT every posts now???

sorry, bcz i'm in passion bout the tweet i was forgot the photo, kkkkkkk

But if this is true, i'm so passionate waiting for FNC and SALT cooperation. Maybe Ms. Dooley and Papa Han collaboration ?? and they'll have duet together ??..kekekeke *just kidding :D

i don't really know too, i hope i didn't make some mistakes on my post

:-/ :-/ :-/

Guest ShilohB

anggrekmufc said:

anggrekmufc

said: Is this true ? i just get this from my Facebook Friends

:o

@machi515 : 最後の見納めでFNCに行ったらパ ク・シネちゃんが入ってきて、ソンホ代表と外で仲 良く話してた〜。すぐ帰っちゃったけど translate : That Park SHin Hye-chan came and I went to FNC last look at the last, and was talking with friends outside ho representative. And I went home immediately She took this picture at noon 2014/03/10. Machi-san is Japanese Boice. Shin Hye eonni went there for bussiness.

Guest ShilohB

class="at_title"How Do New Hallyu Stars Stay On Top?
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/83128/20140311/new-hallyu-stars-stay-top.htm

http://images.kpopstarz.com/data/images/full/153172/how-do-new-hallyu-stars-stay-on-top.jpg?w=600ctto

It's been ten years since "Winter Sonata" brought out the K-Drama Hallyu wave. A new wave of Hallyu is being sparked by dramas such as "My Love from the Star" and "The Heirs".

It's been a change of guards from "Yon-Sama" Bae Yong Joon, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Ryu Shi Won, Song Seung Hun, and Choi Ji Woo to Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin. Not only are the faces of Hallyu different, but today's Hallyu stars have much more on their plate when it comes to riding the Hallyu wave.

Of course, this is not a bad thing. The international promotion of K-Drama stars has brought opportunities for actors and actresses to "tour" the Asian countries and meet the fans.

Hallyu stars are also paying more attentions to their fans.

Salt Entertainment, which manages Park Shin Hye, explained that each concert is different from each other because they are catered to each country's culture. For instance, Park Shin Hye cooked with her fans in China, while in Thailand they exchanged video messages.
Park Shin Hye has over 6 million Weibo followers.

Good Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening @Dooliers!!!!
Good News & Congrats the boys :)
CNBLUE's 'ONE MORE TIME' ranks #1 on Japan's Tower Records DVD chart
CNBLUE_1394581879_af_org.jpg

CNBLUE 'can't stop' their success and ranked #1 on Japan's Tower Records DVD chart with 'ONE MORE TIME' in its first week of release!

According to Tower Records, CNBLUE's 2013 arena tour DVD 'ONE MORE TIME' charted at #1 on the the overall DVD chart in its first week of release and upon its release on the 5th, the DVD also ranked #1 on the Oricon Daily DVD Chart.

CNBLUE held their second Japanese arena tour 'ONE MORE TIME' with a total of approximately 100,000 BOICE across five cities last November through December. This DVD take fans to the happenings at their previous concert in Gaishi Hall, Nagoya on December 19.

With this feat under their belt, the group will return to Japan for the FNC Entertainment family concert '2014 FNC Kingdom in Japan - Fantastic & Crazy' to be held in Budokan, Tokyo on March 15-16.

cre: allkpop.com

Guest NorineJ

Annyeong! Meet our new security guard! Especially to all busybodies spies lol!! This King Kong burger will go Munch Munch! I'm soooo gonna get an OT! Lolab432a6478406bf90f8b829c24673db7_zpsdc98f9b2.jpg =)) =)) =)) CTTO

Guest ShilohB

ranks_100.png
Congratulations! You've been promoted to Superstar. 10:31AM

8-} I didnt realized that I was promoted...kkkkk....Thanks!!!!!

Guest IvesIvy

Hello Mr. and Ms. Dooley,

Just dropped by :)..
I've noticed it's almost real and updated opinion for yongshin couple..this thread makes me fall in love more and more for lovely dooley..

Archived