The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Article
10006636_10203228889789714_647370374_n.j

Jung Yong Hwa collects lots of The Simpsons characters. Sometimes, the fans even 
send it to him. The Simpsons t-shirt, blanket, many dolls, pillow and since he enjoys snowboarding, there is even The Simpsons snowboard. There is also even the Simpsons underwear. Jung Yong Hwa wearing The Simpsons underwear, it makes us to have imaginations for no reason. (cr: starcast)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabo

@Britney-ShilohB‌

I thought the same thing ... shinhye easily mentioned hongki and guensuk ommas liking her but not her ahem ahem bbfs omma ???

She absolutely nevr had scandal wd hongki but i think she had scandals wd guensuk but still she mentions his omma

:-?

Wat about bbfs omma whom she sit together with at the CNBLUE (family) concert ?? :D

Moreover i think ouri shinhye used to say she likes single eyelid man ...she no longer says it in current interviews ...but mentions ouri yonghwa z eyes that they shine when talking about music

;)

I think our couple could b called EYE couple too cuz both hav best pair of eyes i hav seen in koreans

Also can be called BUTT couple

.both have sexy bottoms

=)) =))

Ohh and one more thing . The pictr yonghwa posted on 15 (shinhye bday party day ) on twitter he looked like he had his hairdone and that hairstyle i havent seen in recent cnblue activites

Me and my delulu mind says that hairstyle was for shinhye bdy party ...and i will continue thinking that unless i see some broadcast etc of yongie in that hairstyle n clothes

Guest anggrekmufc

Annyeong, hello guys my lovely fellow dooliers...i wanna shared something, i just get it from CNBLUE OFFICIAL LINE in my Line acc of course ! kkkk

DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, but honestly i can't controlled myself coz i just felt there's something fishy in this official acc message. "there are secrets to each scene of CNBLUE ‘Can’t Stop’ MV" and about FLOWERS behind the jump scenes, what this mean ??? when i think bout FLOWERS, i don't know...ms. Dooley flying high in my mind...kkkkk

JUST FOR FUN

(star) [CNBLUE ‘Can’t Stop’ MV Storytelling event]

In fact, there are secrets to each scene of CNBLUE ‘Can’t Stop’ MV.

What could be other stories hidden in the MV, other than the flower languages?

What do the flowers behind the jump scenes mean?

Please make a story, focusing even on the tiniest details of every scene.

There will be CNBLUE ‘Can’t Stop’ presents for those of you who come up with most elaborate stories.

Check out the MV once again!

https://www.facebook.com/CNBLUEOfficial

VIA. LINE

:P:P:P =)) =)) =)) :x :x :x

Guest jyhpsh

2014.03.04 # CN blue#CantStop, beating girls generation and 2NE1 on weekly chart and more
Congratulation Boys   .. 
EDBhSP0.png

GJXroT4.jpg

Ctto
Idk if these charts are posted. On rush. Will edit later if duplicated.

is this one posted here? I just read this article and i want to post it..
 Park Shin Hye, who acted alongside Yonghwa in two dramas, said, "Even when he acts, his eyes sparkle and you can see his ambition, but his gaze changes when he's doing music. I saw their performance in person once, and I was so surprised."

source : allkpop

Love this vid and this song :x
Fool by Yonghwa & Juniel 

ctu

ShinWoo sang "I am Fool' to MiNam

Kyu Won calls Lee Shin a "Fool'

You and I calling each other friends is awkward
It’s better to use the word, lovers

Oh, I will confess my heart for the first time
I will bring the stars in the sky for you,
whatever you want,
Oh I can do it for you

Oh I love you love you love you,
You love me love me love me
I know how you feel about me (your heart)
Oh I love you love you love you,
Are you love me love me baby
Because I love you too

I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, I love you
No matter what anyone says or teases
I will be a fool who only sees you
I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you,
Hold my hand, Hug me,
I’m a fool who only loves you

Archived