The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest mycha26

this thread sure move fast, I need to back read several pages. sometimes I wonder if I only check this thread weekly, could I catch up with all posting? anyway it's really daebak to see all dooliers effort and hard work to make this thread come to alive. Applause for dooliers....... clap...clap...clap.....Now I am addicted to read FF by Shendooley in the nest (A rocker and an actress). It's a great FF. Please read it if you  have spare time.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kimsoyeon18 said: @shinyong29  >:D< >:D< >:D< yehey you spazz again mee too im soo excited about heartstrings movie
can you feel it theres gonna be a fanmeeting :x :x :x
yup lets pray that they will have a fanmeeting
im gonna be honest the issue of yonghwa's interview's yesterday make me sad :(
but when i saw the k-netz reaction lool BAM!!!! they still believe that yonghwa and shin hye is what i dont wanna say it there are lukers arround =)) =)) =))
hello to all dooliers

shinyong29 said: kimsoyeon18 said: @shinyong29  >:D< >:D< >:D< yehey you spazz again mee too im soo excited about heartstrings movie
can you feel it theres gonna be a fanmeeting :x :x :x
yup lets pray that they will have a fanmeeting
im gonna be honest the issue of yonghwa's interview's yesterday make me sad :(
but when i saw the k-netz reaction lool BAM!!!! they still believe that yonghwa and shin hye is what i dont wanna say it there are lukers arround =)) =)) =))
hello to all dooliers

Guest NorineJ

Knets as if already revealing the truth....then again WE Know Nothing...until either YH or SH come out in confess lol

@kimsoyeon18 live streaming??

Ah...haf to wait for it to upload in utube :(

In the meantime, still can't stop listening to Mr. Simpson & his brothers in blue....lol

Smurfs wat haf u done to us?!? :x =))

It's more Fun to be Dooliers!

NorineJ said: Knets as if already revealing the truth....then again WE Know Nothing...until either YH or SH come out in confess lol @kimsoyeon18 live streaming?? Ah...haf to wait for it to upload in utube :( In the meantime, still can't stop listening to Mr. Simpson & his brothers in blue....lol Smurfs wat haf u done to us?!? :x =)) It's more Fun to be Dooliers!

Hi dooliers....i saw this thread "On this day, Jo Jung Chi and Harim asked Jung Yong Hwa if he still contacts his partner from WGM, Seohyun. Jung Yonghwa responded with, "I contact her once in a while. We're on friendly terms as colleagues." 이에 DJ들은 "다른 사람과 '우리 결혼했어요'를 할 생각은 없느냐"고 물었다. 정용화는 "한 번 이혼을 했기에 아직 새로운 만남은 미정이다"고 재치있게 답했다. The DJ asked, "Do you have any thought to join WGM with anyone else?" Jung Yong Hwa said, "Since I've already been divorced, it's undecided whether I meet someone new." YH said: we're only friend terms as colleagues...and since i've been divorced... Only colleagues friend...how abour our princess SH.....YH gave her to hear the unrealesed songs for the first person.....at first place in YH heart^~^

Guest sheshel

SORRY 
@akazzukin02 and @Britey-ShilohB

Found it but...it was my mistake, the sneakers @se7enbigbang posted recently is ...RM pairs :( 

Very sorry, sorry for making you shock :(

Oh I thought you were talking about the other sneaker. Not sure if I can mention it here but a fellow Doolier sent me a PM something about camera and sneakers :)

watch it will make you happy
YONGHWA~YAHHH
i think the reaction video will be feature here in this show i cant wait to watch it

ayiee shin hye 1st and yonghwa recording  :x :x :x
what date of this show i wanna watch it
i think later hope someone in youtube will upload it full
‘올라이브’로 펼쳐지는 씨엔블루 단독 컴백쇼, ‘Can’t Stop’이 이틀 앞으로 다가왔습니다. 
3월 2일에서 3일로 넘어가는 밤 12시 15분, SBS에서 방송되는 ‘씨엔블루 컴백쇼- Can’t Stop’ 놓치지 마세요!!
#씨엔블루 #CNBLUE #캔트스톱 #CantStop

CNBLUE all-live comeback show ‘Can’t Stop’ which will be aired in SBS, is only two days away.
Don’t forget to watch comeback show of CNBLUE on March 2, a quarter past midnight!

1959524_602795609798268_1021277941_n.png

thats the teaser video lets wait for it hope with english subs

Guest sheshel

@kimsoyeon18 why are u still awake? It's already 3am in the Philippines :) you should go to sleep and tomorrow is another Dooley day. Good mornight!

Guest NorineJ

:-h good morning @all Dooliers! Let's keep DC thread alive & going strong, who knows either SH or YH might drop by right....ah my morning dooleysional mind... :)) :)>- Have an awesome Dooley Sunday HARUS all the way It's more Fun to be Dooliers :x :-*

Archived