The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

when reading the new article, i'm suppose to turn moody but why did his simple words lighten my day? kekeke...tumblr_mkkkwrNBSV1qa6xmpo1_250.giftumblr_n1npw1gqk41rov47ho1_500.gifctto

and i started a new FF..https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/678668/our-love-contract-jungyonghwa-parkshinhye-yongshin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stillpinkribbon

image_zps11028096.jpg When K-dramas collide..."The Heirs" did "You Are Beautiful" and "Marry Him If you Dare" did "Heartstrings"...

Guest ShilohB

@

Britney-ShilohB 

Wow I love your signature. It's so distracting. 

:-bd

Oh.thaaankssss dear. .myself really likes it coz it looks so sweet..and mr dooley seems to be disappointed. .it really looks real..not like..ehem2 when he acts awkwardly n forced to do it..kekkekee

just for fun...leave a prayer n go forward....

yeahh....finally here..spazzing time. i wanna spazz a little abt friendship.

talking about Friendship..suddenly ...being remember again abt YH interview in some magazine  

when he was being asked:

Q41: Friendship and love, if you have to choose, which one?

YH: Friendship.Because I think it’s much more important than love. I’m the type that gives priority to a friend’s promise. It’s not good to be prejudiced but, I think it’s hard to get along with someone who can not understand that point.

(EXILE Magazine,2012)

and also this:

What’s it like when you’re in a romantic relationship?

I often joke around (playful) toward my girlfriend. I try to make her laugh. I like romances that are like friendships.

STAR MAGAZINE ( Februari 2014)

so he choose a FRIENDSHIP..also like Romances that are like FRIENDSHIP.

joke around toward my girlfriend?? yes..Yong is type who are playful one. i love him being playful. so when he have girlfriend he wanna make her laugh and being playful like a friendship(?) ^^

talking about playful...i suddenly remmber again with this:

when SH talked abt playful trick game tht Yong likes from her during HS filming in HS Japan FM

Shinhye: "Once I did this foot trick to Yonghwa.He really liked it. So he said (in dialect), "Do it to me again, do it to me again" So I said, 'No I can't do it on purpose, because you should be walking naturally.'Yonghwa said while walking (in dialect), "I'm walking naturally now, I'm walking naturally now." - credit @saturnkr

SEE HIS FACIAL EXPRESSION???? CAN U TELL ? ^^

and when yesterday someone mention SH that YH hates her. i was like " ARE YOU SURE? ARE U REALLY SURE HE HATES SH??"

didnt u know during HS interview YH ever said: " i dont have much friend in this industry. SH is my only celebrity FRIEND"

and other PLAYFUL thingy

319941998.gif
tumblr_m2id1h4B7e1rrvgozo1_r1_250.giftumblr_m44cdwDH0L1rrvgozo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mf7klgOMMD1qiaw7j.gif

again

DO I NEED SAY MORE??? ^^

all gift n vid credit: to the owner

and talking about HS movie..im getting excited.. getting remmber to in one vid someone making HS movie trailer posted in 3years ago. and when JP fans annouce there will be HS movie...i was like....KYAAA,,,finally its happen. i love Heartstring so much ^^

this is the someone posted n making a movie trailer abt HS ( if am not wrong actually this vid posted 3years ago )

full credit to the owner

i really love this..cant wait what its like. may be like this ..or may be so many scene tht we didint happen to see in past. even it's just compilation from each scene. but well...i will also love it. and will always love it... HEARTSTRINGS IS MY FAV DRAMA. and IT CAN'T CHANGED AT ALL TILL THIS TIME  ^^

Guest MISSMOON

tumblr_mszwi5GKbV1saq1w0o1_250.gif        tumblr_mszwi5GKbV1saq1w0o2_250.gif

tumblr_mszwi5GKbV1saq1w0o3_250.gif        tumblr_mszwi5GKbV1saq1w0o4_250.gif

Park Shin Hye helping Jung Yong Hwa to cool down (or making him even hotter :-P)BTS of HEARTSTRINGS
cr:dramagoodie

Guest missfjys

@shinyong29‌ seriously someone mention shinz to say this?

and when yesterday someone mention SH that YH hates her. i was like " ARE YOU SURE? ARE U REALLY SURE HE HATES SH??

Where? Twitter? Feels like wanna read it.. Did shinz reply her tweet?

@shinyong29  >:D< >:D< >:D< yehey you spazz again mee too im soo excited about heartstrings movie
can you feel it theres gonna be a fanmeeting :x :x :x
yup lets pray that they will have a fanmeeting
im gonna be honest the issue of yonghwa's interview's yesterday make me sad :(
but when i saw the k-netz reaction lool BAM!!!! they still believe that yonghwa and shin hye is what i dont wanna say it there are lukers arround =)) =)) =))
hello to all dooliers

Archived