The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

I just woke up and I was browsing my fb timeline to see Yonghye International's post. I scrambled to go to NB and saw the comments myself. THANK GOD FOR KNETIZENS HAHAHAHA

Yes..usually we dooliers dont have to answer or defend our OTP coz the knetz will do it for us...it is fun right??? So, more reason to celebrate!!!! Lets have some HARUS burgers with iced americano...coz our OTP loves it ;)

leave a prayer and go forward!!!! Yeay!!!

Guest anggrekmufc

Yes..usually we dooliers dont have to answer or defend our OTP coz the knetz will do it for us...it is fun right??? So, more reason to celebrate!!!! Lets have some HARUS burgers with iced americano...coz our OTP loves it ;)

leave a prayer and go forward!!!! Yeay!!!

Oooohh i gasp for air right now, K-Netz already makes our life DUGEUN-DUGEUN, kkkk

Ok, forget it. Just let's saying together "HARUS SEMANGAT !" :D

Guest TuekaK

6. [+41, -6] I'd be so happy if I were Park Shin Hye ㅋㅋ He makes it so obvious that he love her

I Love this comment to much...
:x

Guest NorineJ

Thank you. :) Nope I'm not a spy, I'm a BOICE and I'm slightly shipping Dooley because they are too suspicious lol. 

Oh... and I thought there was something more to the hamburgers thing. 

Ah dats awesome most of us Dooliers are Boice too n PSH fans too....

Welcome welcome!!! So glad to haf u here!! :x

Well it's actually wat gogos labelled us! It's a funny thing really. We ain't Greedy, we just love the chemistry YH & SH haf on & off screen. Their close friendship says it all, n the Potatoes always want to claim everything esp. If it's got to do wif anything YH say or do or even haf....

But Dooliers just smile & party instead, coz being humble & friendly is how we are...we ship boat sail =)) sorry, not baseless facts but to think YH presented bouquets twice in a row in front of millions of viewers....I can go on n on....but we'll get dizzy =)) :D

I'll let d others continue k.

It's more Fun to be Dooliers!!

EstefaniaM said: So..........

Reaction of the guys when someone talks about SeoHyun:

Reaction of the guys when someone talks about ShinHye:

HAHAHA LOOL

^^ I was thinking that same thing.. it was more interesting seeing the members reactions.. LOLOL its like 180 degree change in there behavior 

Guest sheshel

@brightlii Annyeong! thanks I saw the article in NB. Our friendly neighbors call us Burgers because we are delicious!Kekekeke!

Kyaaaaa I just finished reading the comments in NB. It's interesting to see different point of views and opinions from netizens but sometimes it is also tiring to see some fanwars and how they hate shippers in the comments section. It's more fun to be here in our own little world. We only care about Dooley and Dooliers :D

Guest ShilohB

no i think i missed it :-O  is it recent or is it same picture in concert :-/  

yeah..totally missed it...when???where????

Guest jyhpsh

SORRY @akazzukin02 and @Britey-ShilohB
Found it but...it was my mistake, the sneakers @se7enbigbang posted recently is ...RM pairs :( 
Very sorry, sorry for making you shock :(

Guest jyhpsh

Traveling on ship for a while, out of a lot of fun and so nice friendship, I found quite often shipper identity LIKE with LOVE, LOVE with RELATIONSHIP.  Then I come to conclude i may not shipper at all. I am simply one in love. I have an easy life with clear and simple mindset about this matter. And I don’t want to miss this chance to speak out.  

To me, they truly LOVE each other and I LOVE to feel their love. I don’t speak out loud and courage others to chant is only because of respect. Don’t expect me go on with proof and explanation (Sharing facts and figures, doing amazing analysis are just the way to express how we love them and enjoy friendship with Doolier chingus) Love is to feel, not to prove. LOVE is the answer for any question I am asked.  Love doesn't need certified relationship or long term commitment to exist. Love is happy to be with. Love is patiently waiting with hope. Love is ready for being hurt by beautiful pain. Love is jealous but still wish them get nothing but most happiness in any way. Thanks God, I don’t need to …marry them to keep on loving them. So come what may, what my eyes has seen, what my heart has felt are always true. Living happy everyday with love in heart or busy everyday with endless argument that a choice. My choice is made. So do you, I guess. 

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND WITH LOVE

1795704_638647692839713_1952182181_n.jpg

Ctto

goodafternoon waaaaa the dooliers make me happy 
i love you dooliers now im in good mood lool
k-nets still believe yonghwa and shin hye are dating =)) =)) =))
thats why i really love the k netz hahahaha you make my day happy
and @shemotional thanks for posting that i really love it
lool that burgers again making me hungry again  =)) =)) =))
hi to @NorineJ @akazukin02 @jyhpsh @MISSMOON @se7enbigbang and all @Dooliers here
bring more good news here
ITS MORE FUN TO BE A DOOLIER :x :x :x
and here
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"CNBLUE - Can't Stop M/V Making

plus the live streaming of music core
4pm kst on there time
but in my country 3pm
HERE LIVE STREAMING LINK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iHbU77FXl8

please support cnblue make them no 1  :x :x :x

Archived