The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest MISSMOON

current Ranking1st_Mr.Mr.Girls' Generation    54.2%2nd_SpellboundTVXQ!     32.6%3rd_Can`t StopCNBLUE     9.1%
keep votinghttp://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote.m?lang=eng&mcdMenuId=menu2_1

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

sheshel said: Ok I read the interview and they asked him about Seo...all I can say is...that's nothing to be upset of :) he just answered the question and that doesn't mean anything except as friends they are still in contact with each other. That's normal for friends right?Kekekeke!

Guest sheshel

dear, read the article again. . .he didn't say FRIENDS, he said PREVIOUS CO-WORKER.  .hehehe

=)) =)) =))

LOL my bad. Previous co-worker then :)

Guest ShilohB

I leave cmts for u guys. 
It s when he said "occasional & colleague".

ju5.gif

cre: me

Wow.....NO expression at all...I bet if he was asked abt ms dooley-he will do the SHY gesture...touching his neck ;)

Guest ShilohB

dear, read the article again. . .he didn't say FRIENDS, he said PREVIOUS CO-WORKER.  .hehehe

=)) =)) =))

Kkkkk...labelled as a co worker...then add the word previous. ..isn't it way too far frm being friends? Not in the friend zone? ;)

Guest shemotional

I THINK OF YOU COUPLE

PSH' I think Of You: "Even when I'm watching fun movies or listening to music, I am only thinking of you...", "While walking down the streets, I am only thinking of you..", "I am only thinking of you... I can only think of you..."

JYH's LOVE is ONLY YOU: "While listening to good songs and watching good movies, I think of you..", "I think of you when walking down pretty streets", "I'm thinking of you all day long..."

JYH's CAN'T STOP: At the blowing wind, I think of You, At the Dazzling sunshine, I think of You, I Can't Stop, I can't Stop Loving You!

Guest shemotional

CAn I LOL?

Article:
Jung Yonghwa mentions 'WGM wife' Seohyun "We often keep in touch"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

When asked, "Do you still keep in touch with SNSD Seohyun? from MBC 'WGM'?", he replied, "We often do. We've remained peers."

1. [+439, -38] He replied out of obligation to the person who asked the question. You could tell from his expression that he wasn't interested at all. They don't keep in touch, they're not that close, he said that she was just a peer.

2. [+440, -40] Before CNBLUE's comeback track release, he sent Park Shin Hye the song at her birthday party to listen to it for the first time ㅋ He said so himself that she's his only celebrity friend ㅋㅋ Seohyun is like the other singers, just a peer

3. [+386, -35] Jung Yonghwa said Park Shin Hye was his only celebrity friend so that must probably mean that he keeps in contact with her often, right? Jealous ㅠㅠ

4. [+52, -7] I don't think their personalities matched very well

5. [+48, -7] I listened to this on the radio. He said it like he wasn't interested. Barely texts each other... didn't seem all that close ㅋ

6. [+41, -6] I'd be so happy if I were Park Shin Hye ㅋㅋ He makes it so obvious that he loves her

7. [+36, -4] Can the WGM delusionals please stop sending WGM questions to the radio. They were there to get music advice from musicians like Jo Jung Chi and Harim, not answer questions like this.

8. [+35, -9] Really liking CNBLUE's recent song ㅠ Jung Yonghwa is good at composing. I feel that this group will last a long time.

9. [+34, -5] Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye are dating, a movie rep before talked about Lee Na Young and Won Bin as well as Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa and Shin Min Ah and TOP. Then a efw months later, Lee Na Young and Won Bin went public, which only means..

10. [+32, -5] They weren't even close on WGM, they were just peers. Their personalities clashed and I never heard Jung Yonghwa say he was close with Seohyun after the show ended ㅋ =)) =))

Guest MISSMOON

[+41, -6] I'd be so happy if I were Park Shin Hye ㅋㅋ He makes it so obvious that he loves her >>>>>>>> totally agree, my poor yonghwa can't hide his feeling

Guest MISSMOON

interesting:  [+34, -5] Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye are dating, a movie rep before talked about Lee Na Young and Won Bin as well as Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa and Shin Min Ah and TOP. Then a efw months later, Lee Na Young and Won Bin went public, which only means..

Guest MISSMOON

guys this is one of the article I didn't read, but sure most of u read ithttp://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/same-old-yonghwaseohyunpark-shin-hye.html

one of the interesting comments: [+43, -12] Journalist Kim Yong Ho, who's already famous for knowing all the gossip about the industry, tweeted immediately after seeing this article "Eh~ Yonghwa and Seohyun are definitely not dating." They really aren't ㅋ It's Yonghwa and Park Shin HyeDispatch and Kim Yong Ho have already confirmed it.

Guest MISSMOON

do u know why PSH & JYH haven't been caught yet?? read the comment below
3. [+35, -10] This article is basically a rehash of a post written two years ago by a delusional WGM shipper who manipulated sponsored items to look like couple items. I'd rather believe the Dispatch documents saying that Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye are dating, it's just that they're having difficulty tracking them because neither of them drive their own cars. Netizens have way more info on Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye.

source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/same-old-yonghwaseohyunpark-shin-hye.html

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

So..........

Reaction of the guys when someone talks about SeoHyun:

ju5.gif

Reaction of the guys when someone talks about ShinHye:

tumblr_micxupu4gq1rcyy6mo2_500.gif

HAHAHA LOOL

Guest NorineJ

@sheshel

That article IS from NB. That's where she got it from.

Btw, what is this joke about hamburgers? I don't understand. 

:-/

Annyeong welcome to DC thread...I c u are just stopping but hopefully not a spy

:D;)

Burgers are sth we, Dooliers liked :x 8-> n even YH likes dem....but rather not go into further details...sorry...

But you are most welcome to spazz only good things about the Dooley couple.

Have a good day

It's More Fun to be Dooliers

HARUS all d way!

Guest iheartxv

I just woke up and I was browsing my fb timeline to see Yonghye International's post. I scrambled to go to NB and saw the comments myself. THANK GOD FOR KNETIZENS HAHAHAHA

Guest 143yhpshlover

Seeing those intl fans (whether a shipper or not) say that knetizens are more delusional than them just bcuz they disagree with the people commenting on the article about yonghwa and shinhye dating makes me so furious.. knetz think yh and psh are dating, whats wrong with thinking like that? And then there are people who think theyre not dating, im fine with that..why cant they just shut their mouth up and believe what they want to believe? And what? Knetz are more delulu than intl fans? i am an intl fan and i admit i am way delusional than knetz.. I mean knetz live in Korea so ofc they know more whats going on in their country, they get news articles really quickly, and more importantly they knetz and kcelebs share the same language! So how come they are delusional?? Those kind of commentors in NB dont realize that netizens may bump with celebrities in no time and they may catch celebrities secretly dating.. Unlike us who dont understand their language unless someone wld transkate it..and heol, not every article is translated for us.. Knetz are more deluded than intl fans huh..? *sigh* sorry for my sudden whining

Archived