The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anggrekmufc

@anggrekmufc thank u chingu 4 your warm words , mwah  :-*

@dwah oh chingu u make me confused, I thought I did something wrong & I can't post whatever I want :(( . sometime the bad incidence make u meet new people & be a friend with them :x 

thanks god, I can share with u guys anything I want with no limits \:D/

you're welcome ;) that's my pleasure, all of us are huge family. We support each other as like what we did to Yongshin

SEMANGAT !!! FIGHTING !!!

@kimsoyeon18 How about banana with hamburger? Mr & Mss Dooley favorite banana .... :-?

Its very positive response for my Doolier heart kkkkkkkke

Guest NorineJ

=)) =)) @jyhpsh @shinyong29 lol but it's fun even I'm sighing n imagining YH he's looking so FINE!! So yummy like burgers! Lol thanks to dear @kimsoyeon18 @missmoon @Britney-ShilohB my twinker, now I'm having Sleepless Nights Can't Stop listening to Cold Love!!! :x

Kyyaahh Love is....Like A child happy playful sad n beaming like a Diamond(Girl)....I'm totally melting :\">

P.S: @jyhpsh @shinyong29 Are you two double dating again??? LOL!!! Just kidding

@se7enbigbang U must watch over dem no fighting chingus (not Colleagues but FRIENDS get it?!?!) lol!!!

Guest bluemoon12

GOOD DOOLIERS, No FANWARS..!!!

With YongHwa kind heart, NO WONDER If he has many friends..!!

So if YongHwa with his neighboor also just colleague.. NOW I'M CARIOUST, WHO's REAL YONGHWA GIRLFRIEND?? So Interisting..!!

NorineJ

said: =)) =)) @jyhpsh @shinyong29 lol but it's fun even I'm sighing n imagining YH he's looking so FINE!! So yummy like burgers! Lol thanks to dear @kimsoyeon18 @missmoon @Britney-ShilohB my twinker, now I'm having Sleepless Nights Can't Stop listening to Cold Love!!! :x Kyyaahh Love is....Like A child happy playful sad n beaming like a Diamond(Girl)....I'm totally melting :\"> P.S: @jyhpsh @shinyong29 Are you two double dating again??? LOL!!! Just kidding @se7enbigbang U must watch over dem no fighting chingus (not Colleagues but FRIENDS get it?!?!) lol!!!

Guest NorineJ

@NorineJ soo you know what i mean  yonghwa's interview recently on radio and just got that article lool

THAT ARTICLE IS DRVING ME CRAZY >.<

lool need to calm 
=)) =))  =))

Just have to wait the heartstrings movIe

i feel you @lucika i dont know if im being possitive on my doolier heart but we have to be possitive for yonghwa and shin hye lool too much burgers hahaha

lets keep moving on

yup remember my motto

KEEP MOVING FORWARD FOR A BETTER TOMORROW AND A BRIGHT FUTURE

FRIENDSHIP IS SOO GOLDEN TREASURE
:x :x :x

@kimsoyeon18 dear u saw our posts n comments in Twitter??? It's crazy there we're partying everywhere! Lol!!! Plenty of burgers n iced Americano to go around! Lol!

HARUS! HARUS! HARUS!

It's more Fun to be Dooliers!!

Guest MISSMOON

yonghwa & shinhye r so fishy; what is stoping them from following eachother on twitter?? if they r confident abt that their relationship is only friendship, they will follow eachother without fears ,won't they??  ;)) ;))
the whole world know how much they care & support eachother + friendship can destroy all the rumors >>>> they should act normally not so fishy?
I think they don't want to be on the spot light ;)

MISSMOON said: yonghwa & shinhye r so fishy; what is stoping them from following eachother on twitter?? if they r confident abt that their relationship is only friendship, they will follow eachother without fears ,won't they??  ;)) ;))
the whole world know how much they care & support eachother + friendship can destroy all the rumors >>>> they should act normally not so fishy?

Wow I dont always post here but i always stalk this thread.. When I opened my fb thats the first thing I saw in my news feed.. I am not gonna lie i was mad and hurt.. as to why YH did that.. I know that he can do anything he want and he can be friends we anyone he want.. but that those were my feelings.. then i was like i am gonna read and then LOLOL i was like thats nothing at all.. i got emotional for nothing.. So yeah now i am back to lalala land.. 
AND ITS FUN TO BE A DOOLIERS AND be positive.. and thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive... love y'll ~O)

Guest sweetbabo

yonghwa & shinhye r so fishy; what is stoping them from following eachother on twitter?? if they r confident abt that their relationship is only friendship, they will follow eachother without fears ,won't they?? 

;)

)

;)

)

U r rite ... shinhye easily follows all her friends except yh ..also yh and shinhye hav a lot of common friends

Wats more yonghwa wasnt following gary from running man but he quoted his tweet and rted it then he followed him ..

.my delulu mind says tht he ssinz must hav told him tht gary tweeted abt cantstop ...so he went to ssinz friwnds nd bamppp found gary ...hahahahha

Plus even minhyukie didnt follow his noona .... minhyukie was bold earlier but thy kno tht other godforbid fandom will go crazy.. hahaha ... but who knows minhyukie might follow his noona palli

As for our yonghwa yah .. his first tweet said that he has carefully started twitter and also just music .. so his acc is just music

;;):D :-\"

Guest sheshel

Ok I read the interview and they asked him about Seo...all I can say is...that's nothing to be upset of :) he just answered the question and that doesn't mean anything except as friends they are still in contact with each other. That's normal for friends right?Kekekeke!

Guest MISSMOON

I think all of you have mwave account, right ?plz vote 4 cnblue can't stop, which is ranked third 3rd currently, they worked hardly 4 it & they deserve to win. vote once daily it will not take a minute
http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote.m?lang=eng&mcdMenuId=menu2_1

Archived