The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest anita22

I've been out of the thread for a while now. I had to work hard to earn money for this awesome album that CNBlUE gave us. I was so happy the whole day today when I saw Ms. Dooley's tweet about Can't Stop. I think this whole month of February we are being spoil with all these moments. I will try to log in more now in hopes that March will bring the same enjoyment we received this month. Also I will try to write more, since I am a trainee lol I will have to move forward,

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

kimsoyeon18 said: ~JYH & PSH <Heartstrings> Movie~
♡ <Unrequited Love Story> on 22-Mar-14
♡ <In Love Story> on 29-Mar-14

<Heartstrings> Movie
♧ Sales of tickets from 1-Mar-14
♧Price: 3000¥
♧Content: Summary compilation + unreleased drama scenes

[Trans] Jong Yonghwa and Park Shinhye couple again! "Heartstrings" movie ver. will be revealed on Mar. 22. An advance tix for this movie will arrive in stores on from Mar. 1. An advance tix will be sell a pair the first part 'one side love' with the sequel ' be in love with each other' !

[Trans] The unpublished scene for Shin and Gyuwon will be unveiled! Please look forward that ♪♪

[Trans] An advance tix comes with IC card sticker. You can use it stick and peel off again and again. And this sticker's background color is pink. So cute ! It's limited

(Via @nestarifa, @Wintercherub. Yonghyebar and @ponycanyon_kdp)

omg omg omg this is it for real???
:x :x :x
*give me oxygen omg omg i wanna see this omg im soo happy*
*tears of joy*

the dooliers in japan they still want the couple to be together

i smell fanmeeting again there 
my happy face

*im happy right now*

kkkkkkkkkkkk.Begin a day with good news about Dooley. Our Couple is really well loved :) :)
class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Five Fun Facts About Jung Yong Hwajung-yong-hwa.jpg?w=600

CNBLUE singer and actor Jung Yong Hwa recently finished starring in "Future's Choice" with Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun. And he is also a frequent guest on the variety show "Running Man."

He has been on the show so many times that Ji Suk Jin refers to him as "Running Man" family.

But acting in dramas and appearing on variety shows is not all Jung Yong Hwa does. He also recently returned from a world tour with his band. And the band recently made a comeback with their fifth mini album "Can't Stop." Jung Yong Hwa is listed as the lyricist and composer for five out of six songs on the mini album. So far the reviews have been very positive.

Here are some facts you may not know about this multi-talented artist.

1. Although he rarely does get to take a vacation, he does want to travel to Fiji or Guam. And his first choice for fellow travelers would not be friends or his band members. He wants to travel with his family. They took several vacations without him.

"I rarely spend time with my family," he told FNC Entertainment magazine. "So I want a family holiday.

2. His favorite part of Seoul is Hongdae and he thinks it's a must-see for anyone visiting the city.

"That's where CNBLUE began," he said. "The four members met and often practiced there. There were plenty of live music venues."

Before he was so easily recognized he was fond of sitting in Hongdae's cafes, drinking iced coffee and watching people.

3. Although the ratings for his drama "Future's Choice" did not live up to expectations, he had no regrets about taking the role. But he did wish that Yoon Eun Hye's character had chosen his. During the shooting of the drama, he would joke with her and ask her to notice him. She would joke back that she wanted to but she had to do what the script told her to.

4. Park Shin Hye was the co-star fans most wanted him to end up with. He kept having to deny that he was dating her because they made such an attractive onscreen couple. He played the man who did not get her in "You're Beautiful" and the man who did in "Heartstrings." But they are merely good friends. In fact he called her his only celebrity friend. He even felt shy kissing her in "Heartstrings."

5. He describes himself as the type of person who is motivated by rewards. When comparing people to workhorses, it is said that some will work hardest when threatened by the whip while others may be motivated by the carrot or the reward. He is the latter.

"I'm a person who works harder with compliments," he said.

Fortunately, he gets plenty of those.

Cre: kdramastars.com

On-Screen Idol Couples We Wish Were Really Together
Source: KPOPSTARZ
By Adrienne Stanley | February 24, 2014 09:22 AM EST

cnblues-kang-min-hyuk-f-x-s-krystal-jpg.
Female K-Drama characters are often portrayed quite narrowly. In The Heirs there were very few sympathetic female characters other than Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye). However, Krystal Jung of SM Entertainment's f(x) emerged from The Heirs with additional fans due to her portrayal of Lee Bo Na. Paired with CNBLUE's Kang Min Hyuk, the idol became one half of one of 2013's most adorable TV couples.

heartstrings_promotional_poster-jpg.jpg?
Park Shin Hye and CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa make great music together.

While fans have now coupled actress Park Shin Hye with her The Heirs co-star Lee Min Ho, many continue to hope that she has a relationship with CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa. Park Shin Hye starred opposite Jung Yong Hwa in the 2009 drama You're Beautiful. Positive audience reception to the on-screen couple attributed to the stars appearing together in the 2011 musical drama Heartstrings. The popular on-screen couple was slated to appear in The Heirs, however, Jung Yong Hwa chose to star in Marry Me If You Dare.

They used my favorite picture of them kekeke.. I had to include Kang Min Hyuk and Krystal i also like them lol!

Guest iheartxv

What did Park Ji Bin say in twitter? Is there an official translation?! Hahaha.
And ZOMFG! Park Shin Hyeeeeeeeee! I am so happy when I saw that tweet! I'm still waiting for them to follow each other though.

se7enbigbang said:

LaurieD

said: Hii~ I'm not a newbie here.. just a silent lurker (more like a stalker ^^ ) anyways I first found out about this thread last month when I was re watching HS for like 100 times? I like watching them together! Their chemistry is sooooooo~ strong that I can feel butterflies on my stomach! :3 I was sooo happy to know that I wasn't the only one supporting the DC.. tehee~ I'm proud to be a doolier! yongshin fighting!

Guest ShilohB

se7enbigbang said: kkkkkkkkkkkk.Begin a day with good news about Dooley. Our Couple is really well loved :) :)
class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Five Fun Facts About Jung Yong Hwa

CNBLUE singer and actor Jung Yong Hwa recently finished starring in "Future's Choice" with Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun. And he is also a frequent guest on the variety show "Running Man."

He has been on the show so many times that Ji Suk Jin refers to him as "Running Man" family.

But acting in dramas and appearing on variety shows is not all Jung Yong Hwa does. He also recently returned from a world tour with his band. And the band recently made a comeback with their fifth mini album "Can't Stop." Jung Yong Hwa is listed as the lyricist and composer for five out of six songs on the mini album. So far the reviews have been very positive.

Here are some facts you may not know about this multi-talented artist.

1. Although he rarely does get to take a vacation, he does want to travel to Fiji or Guam. And his first choice for fellow travelers would not be friends or his band members. He wants to travel with his family. They took several vacations without him.

"I rarely spend time with my family," he told FNC Entertainment magazine. "So I want a family holiday.

2. His favorite part of Seoul is Hongdae and he thinks it's a must-see for anyone visiting the city.

"That's where CNBLUE began," he said. "The four members met and often practiced there. There were plenty of live music venues."

Before he was so easily recognized he was fond of sitting in Hongdae's cafes, drinking iced coffee and watching people.

3. Although the ratings for his drama "Future's Choice" did not live up to expectations, he had no regrets about taking the role. But he did wish that Yoon Eun Hye's character had chosen his. During the shooting of the drama, he would joke with her and ask her to notice him. She would joke back that she wanted to but she had to do what the script told her to.

4. Park Shin Hye was the co-star fans most wanted him to end up with. He kept having to deny that he was dating her because they made such an attractive onscreen couple. He played the man who did not get her in "You're Beautiful" and the man who did in "Heartstrings." But they are merely good friends. In fact he called her his only celebrity friend. He even felt shy kissing her in "Heartstrings."

5. He describes himself as the type of person who is motivated by rewards. When comparing people to workhorses, it is said that some will work hardest when threatened by the whip while others may be motivated by the carrot or the reward. He is the latter.

"I'm a person who works harder with compliments," he said.

Fortunately, he gets plenty of those.

Cre: kdramastars.com

Guest LaurieD

shinyong29 said: se7enbigbang said:

LaurieD

said: Hii~ I'm not a newbie here.. just a silent lurker (more like a stalker ^^ ) anyways I first found out about this thread last month when I was re watching HS for like 100 times? I like watching them together! Their chemistry is sooooooo~ strong that I can feel butterflies on my stomach! :3 I was sooo happy to know that I wasn't the only one supporting the DC.. tehee~ I'm proud to be a doolier! yongshin fighting!

Guest ShilohB

anita22 said: I've been out of the thread for a while now. I had to work hard to earn money for this awesome album that CNBlUE gave us. I was so happy the whole day today when I saw Ms. Dooley's tweet about Can't Stop. I think this whole month of February we are being spoil with all these moments. I will try to log in more now in hopes that March will bring the same enjoyment we received this month. Also I will try to write more, since I am a trainee lol I will have to move forward,

LaurieD said: shinyong29 said: se7enbigbang said:

LaurieD

Guest NorineJ

Hello again, Dooliers! Down memory lane today hope this year is our Dooley-get-together Year! HARUS! HARUS! HARUS! Shinhye asking a laughing YongHwa on what she will do... this time Yong is the boss..hehe =D>:x
And so she followed Mr. Dooley..Image
And Ms. Dooley ended up like this with a little touch from the still laughing Mr. Dooley.Image

On the other hand, here's YongHwa re-enacting the YFFM gesture. I wonder if he did it the HS way cupping Shinhye's face..I'm sure they won't be able to finish the interview anymore..:\"> :x
Is he blushing?Image
Look at YH..haha..so happy and playful while Shinhye can't stop laughing..LOVE ITThe interviewer can't help but laugh along with them..another Doolier, hehe..Image
and the LOVE sign.Image
Source: dooleycouple.tumblr.com..THANK YOU

Guest doremii*

why does shinhye's support message for cnblue make me sad :( it's like she's scared of saying the groups' name because she doesn't want more dating rumors. I noticed that she doesn't mention yh as often in her fanmeets anymore. she mentions minhyuk a lot now. I wonder if all the media speculation did this :/ plus they're still not following each other on twitter.. she follows geunsuk & hongki so why should yonghwa be any different :(

and yayy for japan's love for heartstrings lol I will never understand why some people always diss that drama. It didn't have a complex plot or anything but it was refreshing in how simplistic it was. just a love story between two college students. no makjang and overdramatic storylines needed.

Archived