The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

akazukin02

said:

not sure if this has been posted..

[HD] CNBLUE Making Jacket Can't Stop

@silvergate08 indeed our lovely lady has become bolder in supporting our boys still wishing for a selca with CNBLUE's album though just like what she did with Hong Ki's and Juniel's but one step at i time i guess, her tweet and video reaction is more than enough for now.. But we'll never know she might just surprise us again ;)   they love surprising us the past days ;))

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="at_title"Album Review:CNBLUE Show Musical Mastery With 'Can't Stop'

By Adrienne Stanley | February 24, 2014 09:25 AM EST

CNBLUE's 'Can't Stop' is an aurally pleasing follow up to 'RE:Blue'. CNBLUE's 'Can't Stop' is an aurally pleasing follow up to 'RE:Blue'. CNBLUE make a grand comeback with their fifth mini album Can't Stop. Can't Stop is the culmination of experiences shared by CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Hyun, Kang Min Hyuk, and Lee Jung Shin, with the band displaying musical maturity in comparison to the 2013 release RE:Blue. CNBLUE's leader Jung Yong Hwa is attributed as the lyricist and composer for five out of six songs on the mini album. Guitarist and vocalist Lee Jong Hyun is the lyricist and composer for Sleepless Night. In an industry filled with idol groups, CNBLUE is unique in their adherence to pure and undiluted pop rock.

In support of RE:Blue, CNBLUE embarked on the 2013 CNBLUE Blue Moon World Tour which included performances in Australia, Peru, Chile, and the United States. Tracks like Cold Love incorporate the richness of live instrumentals and vocals. While many artists find that large tours reduce their creativity, it seems like the Blue Moon World Tour sparked the group's inspiration.

The title track, Can't Stop creates a romantic ambiance that prevails throughout the mini album. Can't Stop reflects the style of CNBLUE with Jung Yong Hwa providing entrancing vocals. The song harkens back to the First Step album, showing CNBLUE's strength in creating music that serves as the backdrop for love. Can't Stop is so upbeat that it is almost impossible not to dance while listening to the song.

Diamond Girl incorporates elements of jazz rock with woodwind instruments rounding out the quality of the song. Diamond Girl chases the emerging trend of electro-swing in Korean pop, but is still undeniably a rock song. The song is like Can't Stop, atmospherically romantic without being a ballad.

Another highlight of Can't Stop is the stirring rock ballad Cold Love. Cold Love delivers the strong points of CNBLUE as live performers in a studio song. Upon first listen, the track sounds like a live performance however it is immediate despite the arena-style power and acoustics.

CNBLUE's Lee Jonghyun contributes one of the most unique compositions on Can't Stop with Sleepless Night. As a lyricist Lee Jonghyun encapsulates the beauty and fragility of love with lyrics such as 'You came into me like the scent of flowers spreading on with the wind'. The refrain harkens to Kim Chun Su's love poem The Flower, the focus of a key line in the drama The Heirs. The sentimentality of Sleepless Night continues with Love Is..., although the heart-rending emotionality of a break-up is now the topic. Love Is... has subdued rock instrumentals throughout the song, with prominent use of violins. However, as the song reaches its crescendo, heavy guitar riffs accompany drums to bring the song to a powerful conclusion.

Can't Stop concludes with Like A Child, a song about innocent love. Like A Child provides an uptempo conclusion to the mini album. Like A Child highlights the seamless vocals of CNBLUE, whose harmonic abilities are the foundation of their success but are ever evolving and changing. Over all, CNBLUE's fifth mini album is a complex release that will appeal to fans of Korean rock, as well as K-Pop audiences.

Source

@se7enbigbang im about to log out don't stay up too late you need emough sleep so you'll have energy spazzing again tomorrow :P

LaurieD

said: Hii~ I'm not a newbie here.. just a silent lurker (more like a stalker ^^ ) anyways I first found out about this thread last month when I was re watching HS for like 100 times? I like watching them together! Their chemistry is sooooooo~ strong that I can feel butterflies on my stomach! :3 I was sooo happy to know that I wasn't the only one supporting the DC.. tehee~ I'm proud to be a doolier! yongshin fighting!

Guest silvergate08

se7enbigbang said:

akazukin02

said:

not sure if this has been posted..

[HD] CNBLUE Making Jacket Can't Stop

@silvergate08 indeed our lovely lady has become bolder in supporting our boys still wishing for a selca with CNBLUE's album though just like what she did with Hong Ki's and Juniel's but one step at i time i guess, her tweet and video reaction is more than enough for now.. But we'll never know she might just surprise us again ;)   they love surprising us the past days ;))

Excerpt from KpopStarz article..

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/80973/20140224/gary-song-ji-hyo-kim-soo-hyun-suzy-taemin-so-na-eun-krystal-kang-min-hyuk-park-shin-hye-jung-yong-hwa.htm

Park Shin Hye and CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa make great music together.

While fans have now coupled actress Park Shin Hye with her The Heirs co-star Lee Min Ho, many continue to hope that she has a relationship with CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa. Park Shin Hye starred opposite Jung Yong Hwa in the 2009 drama You're Beautiful. Positive audience reception to the on-screen couple attributed to the stars appearing together in the 2011 musical drama Heartstrings. The popular on-screen couple was slated to appear in The Heirs, however, Jung Yong Hwa chose to star in Marry Me If You Dare.

Just have to post this before i sleep.. Even peeps at kpopstarz are Dooley/YongShin shippers kekeke..

Guest sheshel

Excerpt from KpopStarz article..

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/80973/20140224/gary-song-ji-hyo-kim-soo-hyun-suzy-taemin-so-na-eun-krystal-kang-min-hyuk-park-shin-hye-jung-yong-hwa.htm

Park Shin Hye and CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa make great music together.

While fans have now coupled actress Park Shin Hye with her The Heirs co-star Lee Min Ho, many continue to hope that she has a relationship with CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa. Park Shin Hye starred opposite Jung Yong Hwa in the 2009 drama You're Beautiful. Positive audience reception to the on-screen couple attributed to the stars appearing together in the 2011 musical drama Heartstrings. The popular on-screen couple was slated to appear in The Heirs, however, Jung Yong Hwa chose to star in Marry Me If You Dare.

Just have to post this before i sleep.. Even peeps at kpopstarz are Dooley/YongShin shippers kekeke..

Good morning/evening Dooliers! I hope they are real but for now I'm very much contented with whatever relationship they have :) Dooliers hwaiting!

1896978_636604576377358_1088345702_n.jpg

~JYH & PSH <Heartstrings> Movie~
♡ <Unrequited Love Story> on 22-Mar-14
♡ <In Love Story> on 29-Mar-14

<Heartstrings> Movie
♧ Sales of tickets from 1-Mar-14
♧Price: 3000¥
♧Content: Summary compilation + unreleased drama scenes

@ponycanyon_kdp: ジョン・ヨンファ&パク・シネ再び!「オレのことスキでしょ。劇場版」3/22公開決定!3/1より特典付き前売券発売です。前売券は「ドキドキ片思い編」「ラブラブ両想い編」の前後編ペアでの販売となります!hami

[Trans] Jong Yonghwa and Park Shinhye couple again! "Heartstrings" movie ver. will be revealed on Mar. 22. An advance tix for this movie will arrive in stores on from Mar. 1. An advance tix will be sell a pair the first part 'one side love' with the sequel ' be in love with each other' !

@ponycanyon_kdp: 「オレのことスキでしょ。劇場版」3/22(土)公開決定!「ドキドキ片想い編」&「ラブラブ両想い編」の前後編。シンとギュウォンの胸キュン未公開シーンも初公開です!ご期待ください♪♪http://v.ponycanyon.co.jp/oresuki/ hami

[Trans] The unpublished scene for Shin and Gyuwon will be unveiled! Please look forward that ♪♪

@ponycanyon_kdp: 「オレのことスキでしょ。劇場版」前売券の特典はICカードステッカー!お手持ちのカードに繰り返し貼ってはがして使えます!ピンクの背景にシンとギュウォンのふたりが寄り添う絵柄がキュート!数に限りがございますので、ぜひお早めに~!http://v.ponycanyon.co.jp/oresuki/ hami

[Trans] An advance tix comes with IC card sticker. You can use it stick and peel off again and again. And this sticker's background color is pink. So cute ! It's limited

(Via @nestarifa, @Wintercherub. Yonghyebar and @ponycanyon_kdp)

omg omg omg this is it for real???

:x :x :x
*give me oxygen omg omg i wanna see this omg im soo happy*
*tears of joy*
bom-s-tears-of-joy-o.gif
the dooliers in japan they still want the couple to be together

i smell fanmeeting again there 
my happy face
tumblr_inline_mkfsfgctbO1qz4rgp.gif

*im happy right now*

Guest sweetbabo

Remember when i posted about a fan who accidently gave his psh signed heartstrings ost cd to minhyuk ...she later asked for the cd from yonghwa . Yonghwa said tht he ll make sure the cd is returned to her . After 4 days now he returned the cd to the fan a while ago @Komineam was the fan . I got the info from twitter .

I was away for a couple of days but feel proud to see all dooley family spazzing here

Thanks to our couple for surprising us ..khekhe ...

Guest Riko1430292431

Just listened to the entire can't stop album. I had similar reaction to Shinhye. "What did you guys do?" The songs are so addictive and awesome. It's kind of different style music than Re:blue. This album contains rich color & variety style of music. The songs reflect JYH has a excellent singing skills. The songs are much deepest and bigger range than used to be. I'm very impressed and proud to YH and the blue boys.

Guest 143yhpshlover

kimsoyeon18 said: Goodmornight to all have a nice spazzing
really heartstrings movie????
are they really be together again is that article my post is true i cant calm  8-} 8-} 8-}
laters again

The movie version will be only aired in japan, right?

Hope someone will upload it [-O<

So excited about this..especially about the unreleased scenes. ;;)

@143yhpshlover I think so, too. But this is enough for me :x

I have to say it once again...The new cnblue songs are daebak! Love them all! So proud of the boys, they deserve the best!

Guest LaurieD

Thanks for the warm welcome~ everyone!
anyways, is it just me or I am just being dooleysional that this thread is moving fast?? HAHA!!
P.S can somebody teach me how to post pictures so i could spazz too?? :3

Archived