The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

Embedded image permalink
[140215 PSH FM] Balloons decoration at venue for Beautiful Birthday Girl Park Shin Hye~ (cr. Japan & Korea FC)

CAN U SEE WHAT I SEE??? COINCIDENCE???
""DRAGON"" -I dont know who is Dragon??

and-I dont know anything..coz I really2 dont know

Guest stillpinkribbon

Hello all, finally got CAN'T STOP from iTunes, now I totally understand why there was LOVE and PRIDE in ShinHye's eyes when she was listening to CNBLUE's songs, well, particularly to YONGHWA-ya's songs because I felt the same in a MOTHERLY(only for my OTP will I admit that) way, while hers was in a BESTRIEND(yeah right, I vote for "ShinHye is dating, too) sort of way!

Guest MISSMOON

@kimsoyeon18 how can't u be in faith after all the articles from k-netizines :x ?? korean-netizens know better than us. I remember in one of the website someone asked a korean guy whether or not yonghwa is dating seohyun, he replied he is dating another girl & u international fans knows little >> not everything is shared & translated to us.these some of the articles & knetizens replies >>I enjoy them a lot & sure u all read them

lee min ho & park shin hye dating>>>> knetizens:  [+408, -86] Jung Yonghwa dislikes this articlepark shin hye "JYH is a close friend" >> knetizens is one step away from planning their marraige >>>>>>> knetizens:1. [+104, -10] Jung Yonghwa is a boyfriend whom I was in contact with recently 
2. [+91, -8] Sure, sure.. Let's just leave it at that.. ㅎㅎㅎ
3. [+85, -7] ㅋ Liar...
4. [+28, -1] I hope they just go ahead and announce it so we can see dating pictures and stuff. They'd be such a cute couple ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
5. [+27, -4] Yeah, well, a boyfriend can still be a friend as well, so...
6. [+23, -1] We hope your relationship lasts long
7. [+11, -0] Okay, okay, we'll pretend like we believe you ㅋㅋ
8. [+10, -4] If you keep in contact with the person you're in a scandal with, will feelings develop or go away? There's a reason they keep getting into scandals together. They seem to enjoy it.
9. [+10, -1] You mean close boyfriend ㅎㅎㅎ
10. [+10, -2] Okay~ I'll close my eyes for you~
psh denies romurs with JYH, netizens stilllllll don't beleive themnetizens:1. [+227, -22] Fans already know... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+209, -19] Have a great relationship together~
3. [+178, -16] Did they get into a fight recently ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+88, -1] These two remind me of Se7en and Park Han Byul. They both swore to their graves that they weren't dating whenever they were asked about it on TV... and whenever those rumors came up again, they both swore that "it's been a while since they saw each other"... This is like deja vu.
5. [+78, -6] The reason she can be confident: Because they're really dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+67, -2] I think they're dating, just that they don't have the time to meet up often. There's a line in one of Yonghwa's Japanese compositions where he says, "Even though I can't see the person I love due to circumstances, just because we're apart doesn't mean we'll ever say farewell."
7. [+55, -2] Okay, Shin Hye, we'll pretend to believe you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+50, -2] Yonghwa's in some troubled waters lately... You should go and console him
9. [+42, -0] There were three articles about dating rumors today where everyone is 100% sure they're dating but the celebrities in question have all denied it. Celebrities..... the industry only ask for a reason, you know ㅋㅋ
10. [+40, -3] I think it's better for actresses to keep their relationships under wraps. 
11. [+31, -2] The thing is, neither of their fans are against the relationship ㅋㅋ We all think they match each other well and wish them the best with their relationship. 
12. [+24, -3] I think it's a blessing that their relationship is so supported by their fans
13. [+22, -0] There's a reason journalists and industry insiders are always asking the same questions like that... But since they seem intent on keeping it a secret, obviously they won't be admitting it on air. 

JYH names kim yuna as his ideal type, netizens still don't believe himnetizens:1. [+120, -27] Lies...!!! Shin Hye unni has very beautiful double eyelids. 
2. [+89, -25] Eh? Park Shin Hye has double eyelids, though
3. [+72, -17] Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye already said they would never go public with any of their relationships ^^; Seems like Yonghwa keeps lying because of all of the dating rumors surrounding them
4. [+38, -6] Obvious he's just using Kim Yuna to deflect the attention on Park Shin Hye
5. [+32, -4] Obviously an ideal girl he's just naming to keep his dating rumors quiet... Celebrities usually name random ideal girls to do this

Yonghwa denies his dating with shinhye>> no one believe him1. [+103, -9] Well it's not like he can admit it when someone on TV is asking him to his face if they're dating. They never intended to take their relationship public so of course he'll deny it.
2. [+97, -8] Obviously this is just TV... Even if they're dating, they have to deny it and just say they're friends
3. [+100, -11] What other choice does he have than to deny it if he wants to keep his relationship a secret? They already know what's up judging by the fact that they even asked the question and it's not like anyone would come out and admit it on some variety show
4. [+35, -4] When journalists asked him if they were dating before, he called her his "only" celebrity friend.... His only celebrity friend that he's actually close with. Everyone in the industry already knows what's going on between them which is why they keep asking. Park Shin Hye said she'd never go public with any of her relationships so he'll probably never admit it no matter how much he's asked.
5. [+33, -4] That Ki Tae Young guy in that drama with Eugene always denied when asked if they were dating and threw an absolute fit whenever people brought it up. Then they got married... Celebrities catch on to these things really fast, and the fact that Lee Hwi Jae asked this means that something's up
6. [+31, -5] Lee Hwi Jae's good at catching things like this. The fact that he asked means that he already knows ㅋ
7. [+31, -4] Lee Hwi Jae was the one that asked if they were dating back at the Baeksang Awards too ㅋㅋㅋ 
8. [+29, -2] The fact that Lee Hwi Jae asked already means that he knows they're dating. 
9. [+27, -4] Park Shin Hye said she'd rather die than go public so I doubt Yonghwa would ever admit it on TV
10. [+21, -2] As expected, all celebrities say they're just friends when dating rumors erupt. The important part here is that Lee Hwi Jae asked the question... He only asks when he knows for sure. All of the couples that he pinpointed on TV like this all ended up being real couples ㅋ

@britney_shilohb I also see that this song didn't come from nowhere, this is yonghwa oppa 's feelings 4 shinhye unnie, thumps up JYH is dating. maybe they will announce that they r dating soon 8->

hahahahahaha K-Netizens still Believe Yonghwa and Shin Hye Have something  =)) =)) =))
sorry for the lukers be kind to us  =)) =)) =))
but important to they are bestfriends 
because bestfriends dont have breakups and always helping each other :x :x :x

Guest MISSMOON

박신혜 ‏@ssinz  9m

와.. 중독성이 장난 아닌 노래가 나왔네... 멋지다.. 자랑스러운 친구들.. 무슨노래냐구요? 에이.. 말 안해도 잘 알면서.. ㅎㅎ

PSH_Translate ‏@PSH_Translate  55s

@ssinz "Wow.. Super addictive song came out..Cool.. Proud of my friends.. What is the title? aw.. You know well without my words..hihi"

MISSMOON said: 박신혜 ‏@ssinz  9m

PSH_Translate ‏@PSH_Translate  55s

@ssinz "Wow.. Super addictive song came out..Cool.. Proud of my friends.. What is the title? aw.. You know well without my words..hihi"

OK...this week full of surprise...
today we got it from SHINHYE..hahaa
she tweeting:

(trans) wow...supper addictive song came out. cool. proud of my friend. what's tittle? aw..u know well without my words kk " ( cr psh_trans)

then Park Ji Bin replied her:
말안하니까 진짜 모르겠당 우왕..

(rough trans) u dont tell me..i dont know really..

hahahahah....did he just teased her now.
u know park ji bin in past ever asked why she didnt attend to cnblue concert in day 2. then SH replied she went in the day before...

so Park Ji Bin,,,did u know something???

:))

who's gonna jumping with me??? am just dooleysional right now.
;))

16-homer-simpson.gifspinning-homer.gifctto

ah...i forgot to thanks to JI BIN...when everybody doubted tht Shin attended the concert before..Thanks to him because he asked SH..so we knows she is attending the concert,right ? :D

Ji Bin-aaaa ...nunaa need more info.

:))

need to update our timeline :D :D :D

February 18, 2014  

Always A Supportive Friend

CNBLUE has finally returned home to Korea from world tour. They kick off the homecoming celebrations with a new album set to be released at the end of February. This album is filled with the members’ self-composed songs . 5 of 6 songs were composed by Jung Yong Hwa. Shinhye is one of few celebrities being the first to listen to his unreleased songs. Her heartfelt compliments and affectionate expression toward the songs shown in the video that was released on her birthday will support her best friend very well on the way to an all-kill as her belief.  

February 24, 2014  

Today CNBLUE's new album with the title track Can't Stop was released,  the boys' were all fantastic in their music video. You can tell by their new songs how they have matured a lot on their music, it shows how they have grown and gotten better through the years. We their fans are very proud of their success and of course who could be happier than us but their supportive friend Park Shin Hye who did not miss to express her support when she tweeted about an addictive song that just came out today and that she is so proud of her "friend".

Archived