The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shinyong29 said: for readers..and all member:

im sorry guys if this thread becoming (crazy0?? ...not our purpose to make it into a FF. It's JUST FOR FUN. really...really ...really. just spazzing for FUN
:)) :))

cast : @shinyong29 @se7enbigbang @jyhpsh @NorineJ @Brithney-Shiloh @yongshins2 @kimsoyeon18
 guys...LET's MAKE A BOW to others . ( we r too noisy ..kkk )
^:)^

ctto

F.T Island's Hongki Chooses Yang Jin Sung Over Park Shin Hye?

During the said presscon, Hongki was asked about his ideal type. He was directly asked to whom his ideal girl is more comparable to - his current co-star Yang Jin Sung or his former 'You're Beautiful' co-star Park Shin Hye. With a grin on his face, he addressed the question calmly. The band member said, "I am honestly comfortable being around Yang Jin Sung and Park Shin Hye. I've always liked women who are older than me. So If I had to choose, I would probably choose Yang Jin Sung."

He later added, "Oh no.. I am about to meet Park Shin Hye so I think I will be in trouble", igniting laughter in the room.

cr.http://au.kpopstarz.com/articles/1784/20140221/f-t-islands-hongki-chooses-yang-jin-sung-over-park.htm

Hongki, of course u don't choose Shin hye, otherwise u'll get in trouble with someone....

:-\"  :))

[ARTICLE]

Why CNBLUE May Have The Most Successful February Comeback

While Korean entertainment headlines have been dominated by news surrounding the comebacks of 2NE1 and Girls' Generation, CNBLUE has been saturating the media with information regarding Can't Stop. FNC Entertainment's CNBLUE is set to make their comeback with their fifth mini album Can't Stop. CNBLUE were heavily involved in the composition of Can't Stop, with Jung Yonghwa self-composing the title track. While CL has been involved in the production and development of 2NE1's comeback album, CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Hyun, Kang Min Hyuk, and Lee Jung Shin have immersed themselves into the creation of their upcoming release.

Cr to KpopStarz

Guest NorineJ

During the said presscon, Hongki was asked about his ideal type. He was directly asked to whom his ideal girl is more comparable to - his current co-star Yang Jin Sung or his former 'You're Beautiful' co-star Park Shin Hye. With a grin on his face, he addressed the question calmly. The band member said, "I am honestly comfortable being around Yang Jin Sung and Park Shin Hye. I've always liked women who are older than me. So If I had to choose, I would probably choose Yang Jin Sung."

He later added, "Oh no.. I am about to meet Park Shin Hye so I think I will be in trouble", igniting laughter in the room.

cr.http://au.kpopstarz.com/articles/1784/20140221/f-t-islands-hongki-chooses-yang-jin-sung-over-park.htm

Hongki, of course u don't choose Shin hye, otherwise u'll get in trouble with someone....

:-\" 

:)

)

Did Hongstar just mentioned he was about to meet PSH??? When was this interview? The night of PSH FM?

I wonder if they meet often n then that sumone tags along???

I seriously know nothing just a thought :D =)) 8-} \:D/

Ah....it's been a crazy day today isn't it Dooliers??

@kimsoyeon18 dun b sorry luv, dun edit we love it! It's just our imagination running wild Lol!!!

It's More FUN to be Dooliers!!

NorineJ said:

:-\" 

:)

)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"DFLA - CNBLUE Exclusive

[uPDATED] Park Shin Hye Feb. 2014 schedule:

21/2 - Movie '상의원'<Royal Tailor> filming starts.
24/2 - Movie '상의원'<Royal Tailor> 1st filming.
25/2 - BRUNOMAGLI fan sign event.
26/2 - 28/2 - Lotte Duty Free filming. 

Source: S.A.L.T ENT.
http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/120206823282

she starting shooting a movie lets support mrs dooley
the thread is quiet
1688627_635302763174206_1454034599_n.jpg

wooohoo nextweek in music bank <3
lets support this  :x :x :x
http://youtu.be/o_oCSXRV1q4

[TEASER] #CNBLUE Comeback Stage in Mnet Countdown next week!

cnblue for the win
CNBlUE SCHEDULE

April 12 - LA Kpop Con
April 19 & 20 - Seoul concert 
April 26 - Busan concert 
April 29 & 30 - Yokohama Arena concert 

ctto

Hi there... After I have been accused of being a careless hamburger in another thread because of a stupid mistake I have made that might've started a small misunderstanding with the other fandom and the dooliers here, I have decided to finally come out of hiding and proclaim thayt I am shipping this two friends and admits to being a proud dooley.

I am glad that I have straightened the misunderstanding already and we both agreed to ship peacefully in different seas. I hope that I could sail along with everyone here. ;)

CNBLUE moves up release date for mini-album 'Can't Stop' by one day

CNBLUE_1393000932_af_org.jpg
Sensing that their fans are way too excited to wait any longer, CNBLUE has made the decision to move up the release date for their mini-album 'Can't Stop' by one day.  Originally to be released on February 25 KST, it will now be released on the midnight of February 23-24 KST.  Meaning, it will be out by 10 AM EST this upcoming Sunday!

This was a great decision for fans because they are super excited to finally hear all of the full tracks.  In addition, CNBLUE will be having an all-live comeback show for 'Can't Stop' on March 2 through SBS, so mark your calendars!

cr AllKpop

yehey thank you soo much FNC for early Relese of the MV im soo excited 
:x :x :x
cnblue support all the way daebak  :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest ShilohB

Hi there... After I have been accused of being a careless hamburger in another thread because of a stupid mistake I have made that might've started a small misunderstanding with the other fandom and the dooliers here, I have decided to finally come out of hiding and proclaim thayt I am shipping this two friends and admits to being a proud dooley.

I am glad that I have straightened the misunderstanding already and we both agreed to ship peacefully in different seas. I hope that I could sail along with everyone here. ;)

Hi....although I m new here n didn't really know what happened in the past..but u know..we dooliers r friendly n good people..we are FUN to be with.as we always said..don't burden ourselves, just hv fun..shipping should be FUN not stressful like bla bla..coz we knew that ours are full of true events and was not a FF or made so that it will become true..

so..GO FORWARD ( out of topic)...kekkeke..remember ths- always believe in your Instinct. ..

well, hopefully u will continue supporting THEM...(as friends_ of course) *wink wink*

Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"CNBLUE 5th Mini Album [Can't Stop] Love Is···TEASER > not sure if it is posted / not

cr: cnblue

Archived