The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney-ShilohB said:
Parts for Shinhye’s interview with Heechul

Heechol
: So what kind of guy does Shinhye like? Take for instance, among the members of Super Junior, Siwon is the kind who always helps the girl pull her chair and ask the girl for her opinion when ordering good. 
"Waiter…" "Shinhye-si, what do you want to eat?" While driving, “How’s today? What do you want to do tomorrow?” So do you prefer a gentlemanly guy like him or an impolite guy like oppa (me: he’s refering to himself)who straightaway calls for kimchi after entering a restaurant, without asking?
  PSH: I like someone in between.

Heechul: There is no middle. Only a complete gentleman or someone like me.

PSHI like someone who can lead me. Usually a lot of couples quarrel because guys don’t come prepared, and ask girls “what should we do today?”

Heechul: But if a guy always says “let’s do this, let’s do that”, the girl would think that her oppa does not care about her feelings. So Shinhye likes dominating guys, those with “leadership” charisma? (me: okay I know this translation is kinda awkward, but I can’t find a word to replace “dominating” in my limited vocabulary bank)   PSH: Because I feel that the other party takes special care of me, and that’s why I like (him). (me: mianhe skipped the next 2 sentences ‘cause I can’t figure out what they’re saying)

ctto

OTTOKE...like our friend...visiting HEIRS filming location TWICE?? just to show his support??
and Heechul- gave a hint... a leader??? hmmm- who is a leader??

but- I dont know anything...coz I dont know anythg..(like shinyong29 said) kekkekeke

se7enbigbang said:

Britney-ShilohB

said:

Heechol
: So what kind of guy does Shinhye like? Take for instance, among the members of Super Junior, Siwon is the kind who always helps the girl pull her chair and ask the girl for her opinion when ordering good. 
"Waiter…" "Shinhye-si, what do you want to eat?" While driving, “How’s today? What do you want to do tomorrow?” So do you prefer a gentlemanly guy like him or an impolite guy like oppa (me: he’s refering to himself)who straightaway calls for kimchi after entering a restaurant, without asking?

PSHI like someone who can lead me. Usually a lot of couples quarrel because guys don’t come prepared, and ask girls “what should we do today?”

Heechul: But if a guy always says “let’s do this, let’s do that”, the girl would think that her oppa does not care about her feelings. So Shinhye likes dominating guys, those with “leadership” charisma? (me: okay I know this translation is kinda awkward, but I can’t find a word to replace “dominating” in my limited vocabulary bank)

PSH: Because I feel that the other party takes special care of me, and that’s why I like (him). (me: mianhe skipped the next 2 sentences ‘cause I can’t figure out what they’re saying)
ctto

OTTOKE...like our friend...visiting HEIRS filming location TWICE?? just to show his support??

but- I dont know anything...coz I dont know anythg..(like shingyong29 said) kekkekeke

Britney-ShilohB said:

Heechol

Heechul: But if a guy always says “let’s do this, let’s do that”, the girl would think that her oppa does not care about her feelings. So Shinhye likes dominating guys, those with “leadership” charisma? (me: okay I know this translation is kinda awkward, but I can’t find a word to replace “dominating” in my limited vocabulary bank)   PSH: Because I feel that the other party takes special care of me, and that’s why I like (him). (me: mianhe skipped the next 2 sentences ‘cause I can’t figure out what they’re saying)

ctto

but- I dont know anything...coz I dont know anythg..(like shingyong29 said) kekkekeke

for readers..and all member:

im sorry guys if this thread becoming (crazy0?? ...not our purpose to make it into a FF. It's JUST FOR FUN. really...really ...really. just spazzing for FUN
:)) :))

cast : @shinyong29 @se7enbigbang @jyhpsh @NorineJ @Brithney-Shiloh @yongshins2 @kimsoyeon18
 guys...LET's MAKE A BOW to others . ( we r too noisy ..kkk )
^:)^

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
ctto

Guest NorineJ

buhahahhahahhaa.....u guys make me wanna laugh.... what is this. u wanna take a role too? well,,,we'll see if there is spot for u or not. haahhaa

am just kidding.

all the

way i do is throwing a JOKE.

:)) :))

noted: @se7enbigbang n @yongshins2 manager n jungshin?? well,,so who is gonna be manager JUN and

DISPATCH representative? LOL

Ya! Ya! U guys are driving me crazy but good crazy....lol...just write d fanfic already @shinyong29 it'll b so much fun!!

@jyhpsh @se7enbigbang @kimsoyeon18 @Shiloh-Britney @yongshins2 it's been the BEST day after all those comments made by SH herself n heechul too...

Let's haf fun no worries no stress coz It's more Fun to be Dooliers wat can I say we R awesome!

=)) =))

Archived