The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

Interview2010:
minam_bts22.jpg

Jung Yong-hwa has already earned a good reaction and a nickname as ‘Towel Guy.’ Does your popularity seem real to you?

Jung Yong-hwa: “To be honest, I’m always at the filming location, so I can’t feel it that strongly. Sometimes when I have some time, I type in my name in the search engine and take a look. In Episodes 1 and 2, I filmed truly not knowing anything, so I’m thankful that people responded positively. Every scene is so difficult to act, but my sunbaes look after me a lot and explain things well.”

Park Shin-hye: “I’ve been bombarded with friends calling immediately after the broadcast finished, asking me about Yong-hwa. They ask who he is, say he’s good-looking, that he makes their hearts pound. So when I ask, ‘How did I come across?’ they all say that doesn’t matter! [Laughs]”

Who do you like better, the members of your group CN Blue or your A.N.JELL members?

Jung Yong-hwa: “They’re both in my heart. [Laughs] When I’m with A.N.JELL, I think of my [CN Blue] bandmates, and when I’m with them, I think of A.N.JELL.”
(Highlighted ones: YH's been with CNBLUE for 4 years. . so he has been THINKING ABOUT ANJELL MEMBERS for 4 years NOW?

ME: remembering ANJELL members. . .JGS, LHK and Park Shin Hye?)

#delulu  moderator >:) on

(Side note: Diplomatic answer to a stupid question!)

Shin-woo found out in Episode 2 that Mi-nam is a girl, so what happens now?

Jung Yong-hwa: “At first, Shin-woo was cold and only smiled out of greeting, but after finding out the truth that Mi-nam is a girl and why she cross-dressed, he looks after her. I try to come up with ways to express that, and work with Shin-hye to play off each other. In my opinion, Shin-woo has experienced a painful love once in his past. And so he deals with that pain and sometimes avoids people, but the more he sees Mi-nam, he feels that hurt easing. When Mi-nam is around, he feels brighter and really wants to cherish her.”

Jang Geun-seok: “Actually, he’s a character that women will like better than mine.”

Which of your three male teammates is closest to your ideal type?

Park Shin-hye: “All three look after me really well, but nobody is exactly my type. I just enjoy being stuck among such good-looking guys. If I had to choose among the characters, it would be Shin-woo. I think a lot of women would agree. But Tae-kyung is too… [Laughs] I don’t think I’d be able to take Tae-kyung’s prickliness.”

Lee Hong-ki: “Truthfully, Tae-kyung’s character is hard to put up with even among guys… [To Jang Geun-seok, looking from a distance] Not you hyung, your character! [Laughs]”

Guest NorineJ

So waiting for the big day!! Did he say there's a surprise??

:-?? :-?? @-) waiting impatiently....wat if it's wat we've been waiting for (Dooleysional mode on)

@shemotional u're still awake after spazzing late last night

So yonghwa still think about Anjell huh?? I agree with @shinyong29 they should do a mini concert reuniting Anjell \m/ \m/

Guest ShilohB

Parts for Shinhye’s interview with Heechul

Heechol
: So what kind of guy does Shinhye like? Take for instance, among the members of Super Junior, Siwon is the kind who always helps the girl pull her chair and ask the girl for her opinion when ordering good. 
"Waiter…" "Shinhye-si, what do you want to eat?" While driving, “How’s today? What do you want to do tomorrow?” So do you prefer a gentlemanly guy like him or an impolite guy like oppa (me: he’s refering to himself)who straightaway calls for kimchi after entering a restaurant, without asking?
  PSH: I like someone in between.

Heechul: There is no middle. Only a complete gentleman or someone like me.

PSHI like someone who can lead me. Usually a lot of couples quarrel because guys don’t come prepared, and ask girls “what should we do today?”

Heechul: But if a guy always says “let’s do this, let’s do that”, the girl would think that her oppa does not care about her feelings. So Shinhye likes dominating guys, those with “leadership” charisma? (me: okay I know this translation is kinda awkward, but I can’t find a word to replace “dominating” in my limited vocabulary bank)   PSH: Because I feel that the other party takes special care of me, and that’s why I like (him). (me: mianhe skipped the next 2 sentences ‘cause I can’t figure out what they’re saying)

ctto

OTTOKE...like our friend...visiting HEIRS filming location TWICE?? just to show his support??
and Heechul- gave a hint... a leader??? hmmm- who is a leader??

but- I dont know anything...coz I dont know anythg..(like shingyong29 said) kekkekeke

Britney-ShilohB

said:

Heechol
: So what kind of guy does Shinhye like? Take for instance, among the members of Super Junior, Siwon is the kind who always helps the girl pull her chair and ask the girl for her opinion when ordering good. 
"Waiter…" "Shinhye-si, what do you want to eat?" While driving, “How’s today? What do you want to do tomorrow?” So do you prefer a gentlemanly guy like him or an impolite guy like oppa (me: he’s refering to himself)who straightaway calls for kimchi after entering a restaurant, without asking?

PSHI like someone who can lead me. Usually a lot of couples quarrel because guys don’t come prepared, and ask girls “what should we do today?”

Heechul: But if a guy always says “let’s do this, let’s do that”, the girl would think that her oppa does not care about her feelings. So Shinhye likes dominating guys, those with “leadership” charisma? (me: okay I know this translation is kinda awkward, but I can’t find a word to replace “dominating” in my limited vocabulary bank)

PSH: Because I feel that the other party takes special care of me, and that’s why I like (him). (me: mianhe skipped the next 2 sentences ‘cause I can’t figure out what they’re saying)
ctto

OTTOKE...like our friend...visiting HEIRS filming location TWICE?? just to show his support??

but- I dont know anything...coz I dont know anythg..(like shingyong29 said) kekkekeke

Guest NorineJ

Who is a LEADER? Who has been known as a charisma leader?

I am with u.
I dont know. Ah no! I also know some Kpop Male Group Leaders.
:D  :D

U two r hilarious!!! Ohh just say his name already we're so excited n anxious! LOL!!

=)) =)) goin crazy coz of u guys....can't stop spazzing after all All about Dooley is for real not delusional u noe!

Guest ShilohB

to my fellow Twinkers : @NorineJ & @se7enbigbang and ALL..
~~ I m proud to be DOOLIERS coz all we have here are true event that happens in their life.not made and imagine by like..bla bla bla...
~~ i m proud coz our thread are full of fan arts that shows our respect and love for them.. (BIG HUG>>>) and NOT written conclusion such as Long essays to prove it is TRUE..(just to make the thread alive)..kekekekke
~~ I ve bn a few mths here-but I felt like u all r my 2nd Family :) we dont even know each other (individually) but we put our trust,emotion & personal thinking just becoz of this 2 people...Their FRIENDSHIP built our FRIENDSHIP....all over the world...
Thanks for having ME & hopefully our dreams & hope will come TRUE..FIGHTING!!!

Britney-ShilohB said:

Heechol

Heechul: But if a guy always says “let’s do this, let’s do that”, the girl would think that her oppa does not care about her feelings. So Shinhye likes dominating guys, those with “leadership” charisma? (me: okay I know this translation is kinda awkward, but I can’t find a word to replace “dominating” in my limited vocabulary bank)   PSH: Because I feel that the other party takes special care of me, and that’s why I like (him). (me: mianhe skipped the next 2 sentences ‘cause I can’t figure out what they’re saying)

ctto

Guest NorineJ

And the one he can stop loving is 

Diamond girl
You're my diamond girl Don't worry no more
A beautiful jewel

words of comfort, sounds of special care, right?  ;)

I'm out of your conversation, so I don't really in what you are talking about but still want to jump in, hehehe. Btw, @NorineJ: how can you know i "date" him early today :)))) I heard boy's movie will boardcast in your place next month. So envy.

Omo! @jyhpsh @shinyong29 YH dating u 2 at the same time?? Where?? Dun tell me HAN RIVER cycling again?? Kekeke....Lol!!! Make it into a thread fanfic already! This could b fun!!

But then again we still not that crazy coz d basic thing is YH n SH are BEST OF FRIENDS! Did I emphasize enough?!?

U, yes u the spy the busybody, go figure!

=))

NorineJ

said: Omo! @jyhpsh @shinyong29 YH dating u 2 at the same time?? Where?? Dun tell me HAN RIVER cycling again?? Kekeke....Lol!!! Make it into a thread fanfic already! This could b fun!! But then again we still not that crazy coz d basic thing is YH n SH are BEST OF FRIENDS! Did I emphasize enough?!? U, yes u the spy the busybody, go figure! =))

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

Britney-ShilohB said:

Heechol

ctto

Guest ShilohB

imagecredit to Cik Bella..

YH: It''s OK Shin..dont worry...(whispering to Shin Hye-holding her hand)-being a dominant leader maybe??kekkeke
 (disclaimer: those are speculation only, thanks for your understanding)

:)) :))

Guest ShilohB

1897726_414870101980863_1735272957_n.jpg
ctto

again-I cannot keep my mind away from the word ""dominant"" & ""leader""...kekekkeke
DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE??
:))
(disclaimer: those are speculation only, thanks for your understanding)

Archived