The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

shinyong29

said:

kimsoyeon18

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"CNBLUE 5th Mini Album [Can't Stop] 2nd M/V TEASER

spell DAEBAK 
D-A-E-B-A-K

:x :x :x :x

I BELIEVE IT WILL GET ALL WINS IN MUSIC KPOP CHARTS AND MUSIC KPOP SHOWS LETS SUPPORT THEM DOOLIERS :-bd :-bd :-bd

CANT WAIT FOR THERE COME BACK I WILL REALLY SUPPORT THEM

and playing mr dooley on keyboard piano is soo handsome 

and mrs dooley shouted again yonghwa~ahh :x :x :x because unnie shin hye loves the song and love's mr dooley's voice she's really happy hearing the songs of cnblue she will always support this and support cnblue songs she is really the 5th member of cnblue :x :x :x

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

[snaps at CNBLUE ‘Can’t Stop’ MV shooting_2]

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

se7enbigbang said:

shinyong29

said:

kimsoyeon18

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"CNBLUE 5th Mini Album [Can't Stop] 2nd M/V TEASER

spell DAEBAK 
D-A-E-B-A-K

:x :x :x :x

I BELIEVE IT WILL GET ALL WINS IN MUSIC KPOP CHARTS AND MUSIC KPOP SHOWS LETS SUPPORT THEM DOOLIERS :-bd :-bd :-bd

CANT WAIT FOR THERE COME BACK I WILL REALLY SUPPORT THEM

and playing mr dooley on keyboard piano is soo handsome 

and mrs dooley shouted again yonghwa~ahh :x :x :x because unnie shin hye loves the song and love's mr dooley's voice she's really happy hearing the songs of cnblue she will always support this and support cnblue songs she is really the 5th member of cnblue :x :x :x

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

[snaps at CNBLUE ‘Can’t Stop’ MV shooting_2]

Guest sweetbabo

Someone in my tl @komineam and @3luestarlight seemed to hav met yonghwa today he signed heartstrings ost cd for her .

Her friend @komineam lost her heartstrings ost cd to minhyuk so asked yonghwa for it . Yong siad that he will sign it and return

:D:P

Yonghwa yahhhh why so kind ...

And they uploaded this pic which i dont know how to upload

=)) =)) :-/

Any ways @3luestarlight only uploaded yong in the photo of the ost cover . Salute to her ...we dont want chaos ..lol

Anyways yong must b happy to see that after all DoYouKnowHeartStrings 8-> B-)

Guest shemotional

HAHAHA!!!!

:))                   :))   :))    :))            :))   :):):))
:))                :))        :))    :))        :))     :):))
:))                 :))       :))       :))    :))     :))
:)) >:) >:) >:)     :)) :))             :))        :)) :)) :))

896f8e3fgw1dlsdbnkqotg.gif
896f8e3fgw1dlsdcifdhag.gif
896f8e3fgw1dlsddmydb3g.gif

Cha Bo Eun: 4
Yong: 0
image posted by @aka
ssinz: " I learned flower arrangement last saturday for the first time of my life with 보운, sister 세미. Scattered hair because I didn't dried" (cr. to PSH_Trsanslate)

BOy! Hurry Up!

Finally I can listen to the 2nd teaser. I really love it and it makes me more excited...can't wait for the full mv! I'm sitting here still pressing the replay button of the teasers and now I have a catchy tune. The piano playing is so heartmelting :x I want more!!! Fnc really knows how marketing works :D

And to all Newbies- A BIG WELCOME TO OUR DOOLEYFAMILY!!! Glad to have u here. Spazz with us! Have fun with us! Spread the dooleylove with us! :x :x :x

Guest NorineJ

@shemotional I luv dat L.O.V.E in emo!! @kimsoyeon18 it is more fun to be Dooliers!! :D :x

U guys were spazzing till late morning dats awesomeness to the max with HARUS mode on!! Lol!!

Good morning @yongshins2 & all Dooliers!!

Have a great Dooley day/night ;)

Another one of my trial video!!

Enjoy!!

Can't wait for official Can't Stop by the boys!!!

Ah yes HWAITING for Round 3!!!

@Wangie u r my idol!! Read ur fanfic like 3times now! Shoutouts to my twinkers @Shiloh-Britney @akazukin02 @Se7enbigbang @jyhpsh & @shinyong29 pls dun date yong so early in d morning by the Han River n spinning urself dizzy again :-w =)) :x

Guest shemotional

@Dooliers,

ANNOUNCEMENT!
IT IS TIME TO GIVE  THE DOOLEY OUR COUPLE GIFT!
PLEASE GIVE YOUR DONATION HERE!

WE SHOULD GIVE THEM. . .A CELLPHONE!

OCT29MUSEUMDATEBTSWITHSONG.jpg
ctto

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Archived