The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

kimsoyeon18 said: minhyuk twitted i think he's with yonghwa o.o
@MrKang_cn
안녕하세요 CNBLUE 강민혁입니다
첫번째 사진을 무엇으로 할까 고심끝에 엘르화보 찍다가 용화형과 놀면서ㅋㅋ
컴백이 얼마 남지 않았습니다
조금만 더 기다려주세요~
Can't stop!!! pic.twitter.com/FnxLUjTAwi

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spazztastic06

kimsoyeon18 said: shinyong29 said: KYAAAAAAAAA.... just now CNBLUE made a personal acc
dont know it's real or not. but CNBLUE twwtr acc already followed this 4acc
i think may be it;s really real.

this:

and the first acc who tweeting is Maknae Jung Shin

lizzieh23 said: Shinhye FM:Talk time [2]

Mc: At midnight on your Birthday, you think who will be the first coworkers that send you a message? 

Ans: I think there shouldn't be one (hahaha)...... Should receive from Minhyuk and Hongki. Minhyuk treat people around him very well.

Minhyuk & Hongki are the safest answer coz they are friendzone...
As expected, she will never mention the name we wanna hear but when she said that she is still close to her co workers & staff of You're Beautiful & Hearstrings, its more than enough to me.
Who is the common denominator of You're Beautiful & Heartstrings? Of course, JUNG YONG HWA!!!!

Although it's kinda late but... HAPPY 500-pages Dooliers!!!  *party time* So, i was having some dooleysional, and I suddenly remembers how many "babo momments" they had, individually or with each other. But the word "babo" has a lot of meaning to me, especiaaly when it comes to them. So, here it is...
Once upon a time, there was a guy named KAng Shin Woo,  who sang a painful lovesong to his girl Minyu, and he sang it again, on his concert...

http---makeagifcom--media-2-15-2014-dGRL

Because I'm a fool beyond help
And now one of my favourite scene...http---makeagifcom--media-2-15-2014-_mqS

oie_4zUwtnmUGqI4_zpscf93f749.gif

LEE SHIN BABO!!! <3 <3 <3
And who doesn't love this adorable song, written by Jung Yong Hwa himself...
http---makeagifcom--media-2-15-2014-zWTS

Neo man, sarang ha neun babo~Your only loving babo~~~
And do you remember The Stupid performance in the first episode where Gyu Won fisrt met Shin? 
http---makeagifcom--media-2-15-2014-kiJG

That song was called "A chance encountered", and this gif is captured when Shin sang the line " babo, babo, na neun babo inga bwa" => fool, fool, i think i'm a fool in love~
I hope you like it guys :)Good day Dooliers!

(credit to the rightful owners of : videos, lyrics translation, gif.)

suddenly wanna spazz about Heechul n Minhyuk..kekee. how shinhye get along well with Heechul and Minhyuk and also FNC team as well (hong ki, jong hoon, juniel, even papa Han ). hmmm..what's the correlation with YH, hmmm may be nothing..or.hmm may be something.kkkk..

Heechul, Shinhye , n Yonghwa were together as a MC in SBS Gayo Daejon 2009
i don't know if it called dooleysional or not..but i feel Heechul is (may be ) find something abt these two since then..haha
the way he pull YH n SH to get closer together.
ahhh forgettin me :P

y2c.gif

again, in 2010

in Radio program Heechul mentioned PSH name when he teased YH and MH. Heechul told "Why he married with other girl when he have PSH.

-about Minhyuk i never doubt his closeness with PSH. both are work together in the drama. HS in 2011 and Heirs 2013

selca MH-SH ( during HS ,2011 )
with-ssinz.jpg

and during Heirs 2013
minhyuk-park-shin-hye.pngThe-heirs-twitter-park-shin-hye.jpg
ctto

i dont know how to say this but these four relationship are..

YH-HC= know each other
HC-SH= Heechul seeing SH as dongsaeng
SH-MH= closed nuna-dongsaeng relationship
YH-MH= hyung-dongsaeng ( member of CNB )

2013-2014 showing closeness SH-HC, MH- HC
851d12dc1fbf030fa3aefe4401d95f72.jpg
wpid-screenshot_2013-10-15-17-44-18-1-1.

noted:
YH,PSH n HC being a MC in SBS GAYO DAEJUN in 2009
mc-heechul-with-park-shinhye-and-jung-yoctto

and this also showing closeness YH-HC

yonghwa-kim-heechul-sbs-2010.jpg
ctto
9d57e_20101231_yonghwa_heechul-460x613.j
ctto

hmm well we already know YH-SH is closed too.. (cough)
tumblr_lq5ttu0nLC1qmuepbo2_400.gif
ctto

so where's these two when others around them are showing closeness each other?? u two told us that u are bestfriend too,right??. but in case...hmmm..uhmm,,,well
kkkk

when SH bday FM Feb,14. 2014 , HC is attended as well. and SH even mentioned Minhyuk too, whom she expected will send Bday mssg to her in midnite,

MY QUESTION:
so where is the Minhyuk's Hyung???

where are u YH when your bestfriend held Bday Party??
or u was
playing hide and seek?? (hmmmm...)
eca095ec9aa9ed99942.jpg
ctto

noted: Take it as dooleysional mind ^^

chinggu have you ever watch hayate the combat butler...that drama was from taiwanse in 2010 and Shinhye as the leading after YAB, in this drama she was as a young lady. from this drama I'm just realize that why Yonghwa mention He'll be a driver and Shinhye to be young lady if they where working together (in Heartstings interviews) . my delulu on....sooo YongHwa is envy with Xioa Sa. Xioa Sa always near with Shinhye. and this drama was build in taiwanse and the other hand he was in WGWM......aaaaahhhhhh......Yongwha why yo do that ??? chinggu sorry for my long post...Shinhye is cute and pretty in this drama

Guest anggrekmufc

i don't expect too much to them to following each other. ppl are watching them. haters are everywhere. i prefer they have one acc only than 4 like this...bcz i bet YH will gave a tons of mention here and there, bragging here n there. better to keep their whatever they called - relationship ) than showing in public.. ^^

Even they didn't follow each other, but i hope twitter acc Ms. Dooley will follow acc Kang Min Hyuk, his dongsaeng in CNBLUE coz i think it's already proved enough their closeness *CNBLUE+PSH

:\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P :P:P:P

박신혜 ‏@ssinz  다섯명 다 틀렸어요 ㅋㅋ 그래서 모두 프로필 사진을 꼬부기로 바꿨죠. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

단카방에 꼬부기 다섯마리 살고 있어요 ㅋㅋ 친구들이 메세지 올릴 때 마다 배꼽빠지게 웃겨요. 아 신나신나~~~ㅋㅋㅋ http://yfrog.com/nzd8vjpj 

d8vjp.jpg

no trans i was curious who was she texting with i dont want to be delulu

shin hye is online on twitter

i saw that cause im online

SHOUT OUT to @greenfrisbee thank you so much chingu for dedicating some of your time to make the fan art at the Valentine's day Contest thread it's wonderful it really captured the Dooley/Yongshin moments throughout the years.. again thank you for sharing your creativeness!!! >:D<

Guest missfjys

*waves* Hi chingu!! care to share why you feel sad.. if it's about Yong Hwa not being seen at Shin Hye's party we will never know if he went or not.. if he wasn't there i can totally understand it could be that he's so busy with in their preparation for CNBLUE's comeback on the 24th of this month but it does not necessarily mean that he is less of a friend to Shin Hye.. i don't think he will deliberately forget his best friend's birthday, they're not the type who's so open about their friendship remember  ;)

I just don't know why.. But im sad too.. Its just too sad for not seeing yh saying nothing bout sh bday thru online... Everybody around her keep uploading selcas with her.. Come on yh.. U r also her bestie right? Hehe..

Archived