The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

th_57.gif[JUNG YONGHWA/MR DOOLEY TWITTER UPDATE]

@JYHeffect
여러분 반가워요~^^용화예요! ㅋㅋ새로 시작하는 트위터라 뭔가 떨리고 조심스럽지만 자주자주 소통해요 우리~!! 저는 컴백 준비에 들뜨고 신나는 하루하루를 보내고 있습니다. 빨리 만나요~^^ Just music! pic.twitter.com/8fd9duYw4V
[NO TRANS YET]
1655862_10200629849067837_1650835788_n.jth_57.gifth_57.gifth_57.gif

waaaaaa soo handsome mr dooley i really wish you follow shin hye just like in cnblue twitter account and shin hye followed back you  [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest maya2206

woooowwwww congratulation, finally we can reach 500 pages   =D> =D> =D>

let's continue to spazz..... anyway  i've never bored to watch this video, I wonder what Yonghwa imagine since 2:12 minutes :)) watch?v=BG56h-7GZLU

watch?v=BG56h-7GZLU&feature=player_detai

yaaaa!! Lee Shin, seems your smirk hiding something :)) :)) :))

kimsoyeon18

said:

th_57.gif[JUNG YONGHWA/MR DOOLEY TWITTER UPDATE]

@JYHeffect
여러분 반가워요~^^용화예요! ㅋㅋ새로 시작하는 트위터라 뭔가 떨리고 조심스럽지만 자주자주 소통해요 우리~!! 저는 컴백 준비에 들뜨고 신나는 하루하루를 보내고 있습니다. 빨리 만나요~^^ Just music! pic.twitter.com/8fd9duYw4V
[NO TRANS YET]

waaaaaa soo handsome mr dooley i really wish you follow shin hye just like in cnblue twitter account and shin hye followed back you  [-O< [-O< [-O<

Currently having a little technical problem, Sorry girls .
I'll post my 500-pages Dooley dedication tmr. Gotta sleep first :)
Good night Dooliers!

Guest anggrekmufc

Happy valentine all dooliers....

@sheemotional: are they jinggy and bongjy is the same type dog? Are they buy jinggy and bongjy they buy together...^~^

Yes, Yonghwa n Shinhye have dog with same type. Bongjjie and Jjingie are Maltese kind >:D<

Guest lizzieh23

Shinhye FM:Talk time [2]

Mc: At midnight on your Birthday, you think who will be the first coworkers that send you a message? 

Ans: I think there shouldn't be one (hahaha)...... Should receive from Minhyuk and Hongki. Minhyuk treat people around him very well.

Minhyuk & Hongki are the safest answer coz they are friendzone...
As expected, she will never mention the name we wanna hear but when she said that she is still close to her co workers & staff of You're Beautiful & Hearstrings, its more than enough to me.
Who is the common denominator of You're Beautiful & Heartstrings? Of course, JUNG YONG HWA!!!!

lizzieh23 said: Shinhye FM:Talk time [2]

Mc: At midnight on your Birthday, you think who will be the first coworkers that send you a message? 

Ans: I think there shouldn't be one (hahaha)...... Should receive from Minhyuk and Hongki. Minhyuk treat people around him very well.

Minhyuk & Hongki are the safest answer coz they are friendzone...
As expected, she will never mention the name we wanna hear but when she said that she is still close to her co workers & staff of You're Beautiful & Hearstrings, its more than enough to me.
Who is the common denominator of You're Beautiful & Heartstrings? Of course, JUNG YONG HWA!!!!

Guest sheshel

Kyaaaaa. Chingus do you think it is ok to be sad about Shin Hye not mentioning Yong Hwa on her fan meeting? I thought they are besties? I think my heart is broken.kekekeke!

Archived