The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Riko1430292431

Just want to say thank you to the Dooliers who participates and works on the Valentine's Day contest for Dooley couple. I believe you guys will do an excellent job for it. Let spread dooley love! I'm very appreciate your time and effort for doing it for our couple. Fighting!

Guest silvergate08

whew~! finish reading from 471 - 478

i would like to give my gentle eyes and warm smiles to all dooliers (my face is like yonghwa's pic below)

xz05.jpg

here for being active and keeping the thread alive. i salute you guys. :-bd :-bd :-bd keep in mind that its just a game no hard feelings. i cant help with video editing and gif

im sorry :(:(:( 

all i can say is FIGHTING!!! for me you are all winners =D> =D> =D>

Guest shemotional

@silvergate , dear anyeong!

Everyone's doing their own things. . . suddenly. . . The Flower Prince appeared. . .handing his Love, Support and Pride to his Best Girl Friend . . .I mean. .  . Girl Best Friend

tumblr_m3ea5fCGW11rqhn6qo1_500.gif
cr as tagged

Guest JessicaG1430293491

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF9Q8qBy6QGNs1mw74I8Vhttp: i love this couple so much and seeing them together is something I like because they can see that they love and support that way too.
  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGkKlS7mfzYfvpxPrgEnb

Guest shemotional

@JessicaG , @FanFicsY !!! WELCOME! *throws confetti*

tumblr_m2rtbcT2KQ1rn4higo1_500.gif
cr  to dooleycouple in tumblr

something made my day in twitter. . .*dancing*

Guest greenfrisbee

Friendly reminder for new dooliers and lurkers..please dont spam or start bickering in the valentines day thread....
Many of us only wanted to participate to show that shinhye and yonghwa have supporters..not for petty thread fights..

If you dooliers see bickering in that thread I hope you will mark it off topic so it will be deleted. Thank you.

Guest ShilohB

@shemotional & @NorineJ (Mother Boice in twitter-so angry)

yep-crazy people..when we gv a gift, gv with open & sincere heart
proud to be a Dooley coz we never create unwanted ATTENTION!!!

:\"> :x no need to BRAG all over the world...as if u r the only one gv gifts to them...kekekkeke

Guest greenfrisbee

tumblr_mx11hdNm5H1rbr6oto1_500.png
"I don’t know how Yonghwa looks so tall in here, Shinhye even wore her heels. Hehehe. They look perfect though!"
cr.boiceconfessions

Archived