The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenfrisbee

idk... the rules are just one of us can post for our thread right?.....but whoever makes a post for our thread can use my gifs if they want...or if you want me to gif something in particular i can...where can we chat privately? 

We have to reply in this thread that we wanna join..
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022173/soompi-forums-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest

@shinyong29, u already posted there. Do u want to edit ur post and post the link of our thread instead?
@greenfrisbee ur good in making videos?

Guest greenfrisbee

yongshins2 said: We have to reply in this thread that we wanna join..
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022173/soompi-forums-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest

@shinyong29, u already posted there. Do u want to edit ur post and post the link of our thread instead?
@greenfrisbee ur good in making videos?

Guest greenfrisbee

shinyong29 said: Because administrator said that anyone can ask. So that's why i ask the rule. But the administrator havent given the answer. Well, i will edited n posted our link instead.

Guest maya2206

Let s participate... We ll discuss ab the details what should we do and divided work for each Doolier. And i just wanna say my POV "Plz dont take it seriously as we must win. Just take this chance to show our love toward our Dooley Couple & introduce how beautiful our Couple is to others"

Yup we participate not for being the number one or who's the best, we only want to show them about what is beautiful friendship looks like.

Archived