The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and this is when they were being asked how many child they want if getting married

YH said: he feels like getting married.LOL
lq34.png

and he feels nerveous
oiuv.png

what's their answer:
fv17.png7yzd.pnguscf.png8qxg.png

SH explain why she prefered girl than boy..looks YH reaction here;
l42e.png0t0b.png

but at the end SH actually said she wants many children if she is getting married.LOL
ilac.png
ctto

So the conclusion is .......................................................... ( fill in the blank -take off ur imagination)
:))

Guest acshaney

Ohh~ So many newbies! WELCOME!!!!

Btw, can someone give the link of CNBLUE's dating style?
The original one and not the translated one, please?

@yongyongie22182at last! I found a filipino boice haha :)
@kimsoyeon18Oh I see :) anyway me too!! I hope their school have a tutorial lessons about korean language hahaha!! I will enroll myself right away :x
Those gif's of our beloved yongshin, always makes me wanna watch HS again and again :x :x haha no one can beat their chemistry =D>

Nothing never change in his reaction from June 2013 to Jan 2014
- June 2013 - Blue Moon in Beijing0:10 YH: Today s Heartstrings's Birthday. *smiles* Do you know HS?        Fan: YES!0:27 YH: Joon Hee (turn back & point to MH)0:29 MH: Onnie (LOL) & YH smiles crazily :)0:37 YH: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you very much! 1:07 YH: WE LOVE YOU & turn to JS to sign that Mr. Dooley will be the one sing the 1st verse of YFFM (not JungShin)

cttu
- Jan 2014 - Blue Moon in Chileo:43 YH: WE LOVE YOU! I NEED YOU! (point to Dooley chibi poster) Next song is Neon naege banhaesseo! Do u know this song?

cttu
Thanks @lucika for this 12299851496_6e990a3d6f_c.jpgMy POV:Why WE love you at first but when he once again point to the Dooley Chibi Poster, he said I NEED YOUWE - as CNBlue & I - as JungYongHwa, rite? You guys get what i mean, :x ? :x

Guest NorineJ

OMO!!! So coincidence @se7enbigbang I haf just finish reading emotional star's fanfic about the same thing-the cnblue Beijing concert where YH shouted Jun Hee and MH yelled eonni! Scary funny coincidence!

Guest shemotional

@NurS @anita22 , WELCOME!

*throws confetti*
glad everyone's delurking now. . .
post more dear, post more!

Q:how did you come to love our ONE AND ONLY DOOLEY COUPLE?
 and what is your favorite moments of them out of all THE BIG AND REAL MOMENTS OF THEM two?

gumawoyo~

Guest shemotional

tumblr_lz0ldjzXfh1rn4higo9_r1_500.gif
tumblr_lz0ldjzXfh1rn4higo1_r1_250.giftumblr_lz0ldjzXfh1rn4higo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lz0ldjzXfh1rn4higo3_r1_250.giftumblr_lz0ldjzXfh1rn4higo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lz0ldjzXfh1rn4higo5_r1_250.giftumblr_lz0ldjzXfh1rn4higo6_r1_250.gif
cr to dooleycouple in tumblr

The Bear Quarrel

When Your GirlFriend Looks Like A BEar
Even if You Hate Those BEARS
You won't resist The Urgency to Buy Them and Put 'Em. . .
On YOUR PRECIOUS BED. . .

Archived