The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

NorineJ

said: Yes yes pretty pls with chocolate malts chocolate syrups and cherry on top!! [-O<

:D

\:D/ I still think Running man would b great if not drama...wat a great team Dooley will be or maybe against each other!! I'm sure President Han adores PSH n wanna protect her than seeing her get hurt by nasty remarks frm antis....no worries the Dooley haf us!! N Boice

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

[Trans] Korea TV drama Vol.50

Looking at Lee Shin’s poster.

Shinhye: “Wow handsome. Do you know who he is? he is, right? ugghh. . . I hoped he was mine, but I got you as a competitor, Shin Hye. tsk tsk tsk

Yonghwa: “Huhuhu Shin was handsome.” Yeah, I know Yong . .ahhh, did you just say in a CNBCONCERT that "Lee Shin is Me?"

Shinhye: “Could you introduce him to me?”

Yonghwa: “I don’t know him.” yong, you just said Shin is handsome a while ago. the J attack again?

(he was asked where Shin is then)
Yonghwa: Where he can be? Today at this event, I tried to become Shin, but I couln’t do well. Even in HS, yong, oftentimes, we see Yong Hwa.

CR:@yonghyebar

Guest anita22

Hello, my name is Ana and I have been a silent reader on this thread for a while now. I usually don't have time to comment or give my opinion on stuff because of school and work. I am big shipper of Yongshin and this thread makes my day just by reading your big delusions which I also have by time. Just yesterday I got tire of being a silent reader and decided to create an account. i hope I have the time to be more active and give some insight on Yongshin. 

Guest bebot7794

Shin hye's airport pics from prev page, thought it was yong hwa, the style. Reminded me of her first snow tweet on nov 2012. So yong hwa! Like. Like like.

hello guys! im a newbie here..ive been a silent reader since 2 years ago..im a big fan of cnblue and uri dooley couple too! really addicted towards their precious relationship..please take care of me well~hee,btw,im really curious abt @shinyong29 laughing thingy..could u please pm me too? preety please~i want to know it really bad..(sorry for my bad eng)

Guest shemotional

tumblr_lz0mgf1MaH1rn4higo1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_lz0mgf1MaH1rn4higo2_r1_500.gif
cr to dooleycouple in tumblr

She looks like THAT BEAR. . .Yong THAT BEAR IS THIS BEAR RIGHT?
the middle?
in your bed?

y24.jpg
cr as tagged

anita22

said: Hello, my name is Ana and I have been a silent reader on this thread for a while now. I usually don't have time to comment or give my opinion on stuff because of school and work. I am big shipper of Yongshin and this thread makes my day just by reading your big delusions which I also have by time. Just yesterday I got tire of being a silent reader and decided to create an account. i hope I have the time to be more active and give some insight on Yongshin. 

will spazz about Han Love Interview. i know u all here already saw this a thousand times before..haa but really can't stop myself to posting it again.
this is when they were being asked what food they like? A. Meal B. Vegetable
YH said he likes meal.czmb.pngzmx.png

and SH said she likes both

q88q.png

then suddenly YH answer this:

ehe7.png
xe76.png
ctto

Oh BOY....I GOT YOU. YESS ...YOU. YOU CARE ENOUGH ABOUT HER AND OF COURSE KNOWS HER SO WELL. SH REALLY EATS SO WELL. DID U WATCH HER WHEN SHE WAS EATING??? awww.....
:D ;;)

p/s : see what i told u before guys in KKT..who's eat so well
:))

Guest dragonangel50

tumblr_m7gooxAKCT1ry2045o1_500.gif

cr to oneproudboice in tumblr

How cute are they?. . .

rate from 0 to 10. . .

start. ..

100!!! LOL!!

Their chemistry so natural,and I give them scale 100 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest dragonangel50

Hello, my name is Ana and I have been a silent reader on this thread for a while now. I usually don't have time to comment or give my opinion on stuff because of school and work. I am big shipper of Yongshin and this thread makes my day just by reading your big delusions which I also have by time. Just yesterday I got tire of being a silent reader and decided to create an account. i hope I have the time to be more active and give some insight on Yongshin. 

Wuhuuuuu another new friend!!

Welcome chingu aah!! Let's spread doolier/yongshin's love!! ^^

Guest maya2206

tumblr_m7gooxAKCT1ry2045o1_500.gif

cr to oneproudboice in tumblr

How cute are they?. . .

rate from 0 to 10. . .

start. ..

10 of course...perfect couple that ever happen in dramaland

Archived