The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest anggrekmufc

@anggrekmufc

What happen today 20414 are.. we reach pages 450 and we still love dooley couple!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

that's number code from other fandom, a few weeks ago they said that Yonghwa n "that girl" *you know who* revealed their relationship today..but in fact, nothing's happen

=))

yes, the truth is...we reach 450 pages and still love Yongshin :x

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonangel50

I just watch Kdrama "master sun"..

There's a doll named "DOOLEY" and he has a girl friend..

Now I'm sure DOOLEY is REAL!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Good day,good nite all dooliers!! ^^

Guest shemotional

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Happy 450th Page Dooliers!:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Let's have fun spazzing about the :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) 2 BFF's:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) No Stress Allowed!:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Guest Riko1430292431

Welcome and Hello everyone here! Wow it reached 450 pages already. I've a lot of back-reading need to do. Thank you for keeping it going and continue to love dooley/yongshin couple. :)

really love LET ME KNOW songs..gonna post the lyric..n i wanna singing along. who's gonna sing with me? LOL

Time for the count. I’m hearing you Time for the count. I’ve been with you Faded memories of me and you, girl
Time for the count. I’m watching you Time for the count. I’m feeling you Looking at the pages of my life, girl
I’ll sing a love song. I will love you always Do you know?
Let me know. Let me know What you think of me tonight Let me know the way to your heart Tell me now Let me know. Let me know I will always be with you It’s time to go home now Tell me now. I wanna know Let me know if you love me
Recall the time. I’m loving you Recall the time. I’ve been with you Faded memories of me and you, girl
Recall the time I first met you Recall the place I first met you Looking at the pages of my life, girl
I’ll sing a love song, I will love you always Do you know?
Let me know. Let me know What you think of me tonight Let me know the way to your heart Tell me now Let me know. Let me know I will always be with you It’s time to go home now Tell me now. I wanna know Let me know if you love me
Let you know. Let you know What I think of you tonight Let me know. Let me know Girl, I wanna see the love light in your eyes

@shemotional is right lets spazz our couple stress free  =)) =)) =))
glitterfy4063332T576B81.gif

and that code lool thats imposible yonghwa is too busy for now because cnblue have comeback  :)) :)) :))
and I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE OTHER SHIPS OF YONGHWA
PS:Even im a sone i support her to kyuhyun period xD
lets do it hahaha

1511165_10200577646562807_895097876_n.jp =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest shemotional

shinyong29 said: really love LET ME KNOW songs..gonna post the lyric..n i wanna singing along. who's gonna sing with me? LOL

Time for the count. I’m hearing you Time for the count. I’ve been with you Faded memories of me and you, girl
Time for the count. I’m watching you Time for the count. I’m feeling you Looking at the pages of my life, girl
I’ll sing a love song. I will love you always Do you know?
Recall the time. I’m loving you Recall the time. I’ve been with you Faded memories of me and you, girl
Recall the time I first met you Recall the place I first met you Looking at the pages of my life, girl
I’ll sing a love song, I will love you always Do you know?
Let you know. Let you know What I think of you tonight Let me know. Let me know Girl, I wanna see the love light in your eyes

Guest shemotional

ROFL on THIS =)) =)) =)) shhhhh!  :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ tumblr_m8dmo3nSDh1qk32jxo2_r2_500.jpg

cr to kayleecorner in tumblr

[Trans] Korea TV drama Vol.50 

1/Shinhye explains why yonghwa failed in her ideal type world cup..
She said: when Honggi and yonghwa both appeared on the screen, the fans under the stage all shouted HONGGI, so that’s her choice~
At finals all people shouted JKS so she chose him~
Shinhye said she puts Fans opinions on top of herself~~~ ╮(╯_╰)╭

Ahhhh, Shin Hye, everything makes sense to me now . . . Anyway, we understand
And congratulations for having SO MANY FANS in your recent drama HEIRS. . .
yes, you put FaN's opinion first. .
And congratulations Shin Hye for having so MANY FANS of HEIRS

did i just typed it twice? sorry. . .

=)) =)) =))

Just back home, back thread :x So many posts to reviewSo many questions to ask :))But now need to say.... "Be cause I miss you" - not like Lee Shin missing his dad or Gyu Won but like a doolier missing Dooley Couple and doolier fellows :x

Credit to SolaraMae

Guest shemotional

3/Q: Which relationship would you like to act if you get the third time cooperate?

Yonghwa: Wow!! its fate that brings us working together third times!! however.. could the audiences put in our piece? HEIRS was fate, Yong, right? it just that You and Her against the PWorld. . .ke ke ke

Shinhye: um um…seems that we would be abandoned..How about we act colleagues not lovers?? Shin Hye is a future teller, again, You and Him against the Pworld?

Yonghwa: Ah! Shinhye acts the lady from rich family and I can be her driver?? (with deep voice) ok…Miss we arrive now~ juseyyyo

Shinhye: Being polices sounds great and fun! we perform partner of each other seems excellent!! JUSEYYO< JUSSEYYYO JUSSEYYYO!

Yonghwa: i always said shinhye is suitable to become a flying pilot certainly..(face Shinhye’s agent)right? really Yong? but that girls seems to have worn that flying pilot uniform often times before, you didnt like it? You think Shinhye suits it better? AWWW. . .miyanhe

Shinhye: He always say it to me: try to act flying pilot^^~~ke ke ke

Heirs  didn't happen
(You and Me Against The World). . . but this oh this. . . manager-nim, agencies-nim , president-nim ,PLEASE!
[-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest NorineJ

Yes yes pretty pls with chocolate malts chocolate syrups and cherry on top!! [-O< :D \:D/ I still think Running man would b great if not drama...wat a great team Dooley will be or maybe against each other!!

I'm sure President Han adores PSH n wanna protect her than seeing her get hurt by nasty remarks frm antis....no worries the Dooley haf us!! N Boice & Starlight Angels!!

But on the other hand the feeling of keeping their relationship whatever it is, i fl it's d best for now.

Archived