The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just for reminding us again,, this is HS interview. Let's see what the question n what's YH answer :)

Q: there should be conflict schedule , have u felt very tired?
wa1k.png

Q: Do you suit PSH acting?
7lgt.png

Q: The kiss scene with PSH has become a topic. did u feel nervous when shooting?
ltga.png

Q: What do you think of actress PSH n friend PSH?

da9v.png
ctto

sure..i bet he was really missing HS shooting n cast. right, Yonghwa??? :D

Guest sheshel

Hahaha! I find the tweet very funny. That person cares for us so much that she even took the time to send us a love message. Thanks but we would rather die sinking our ship then walk away smiling with heads up!:-)

Good morning/evening Dooliers! Ignore the hate and spread positivity! Yong and Shin will surely be proud of us!:-)

Guest sheshel

On a side note, that person reminded me how proud I am of our fandom :-) They are the least of our concern and we only care about our couple and fandom :-) It only shows that person has so much hate in her heart and I feel bad for whoever that person is.

Guest NorineJ

If u guys read d rest of her tweets it's really annoying really do richard simmons others off, yongshinlover replied me so I read a few tweets N yet here we are still chilling despite tons was said on Twitter. Well it's fun n cool to b Dooliers no doubt

Archived