The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest shemotional

Have this happened to you?

January 28, 2014 @ 7:07 pm n04z06.jpg
cr to @ALLKPOP

do you see what i see?
its HEARTSTRINGS over there, over there!
see! sEE?!
hehehe #proud#proud

well, so far it did happen to me once!
:-L :-L :-L

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS
*throws confetti*
and i see the lurkers too
guys, i check the LOLs, AWESOMEs and INSIGHTFULs, and i see your names!
hahaha DELURK NOW!
:)):)):))

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

@kimsoyeon18 MH is close wif SH dey even sat together at hongki's premiere...moreover I bet he also looked after SH esp during d heirs filming....n if u notice JungShin sumwhat is so close to YH could it b he looked a lil bit like SH? Lol!! Nonetheless wen YH caught in a difficult question these 2 MH & Js will always help him.

I mean d dvd commentary of heartstrings MH admitted dat all 3 of dem got up n applauded wen YH n SH finally kissed!!!

Guest shemotional

5.[iDEAL TYPE WORLD CUP] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 on SBS 한밤의 TV연예 Jung Yong Hwa 정용화 vs. Gong Yoo 공지철=GY final choice pic.twitter.com/6cjaXX4mdF

Embedded image permalinkcr to@HallyuYEH

YOON EUN HYE IDEAL MAN WORLD CUP
Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 on SBS 한밤의 TV연예

Jung Yong Hwa 정용화 vs. Gong Yoo 공지철=

GY final choice

anyways, thank you Eunnie, made my day!
Ok, i posted this not because i do not know that this is the Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread
but, remember my post on how I knew Park SHin Hye?
Yes, I thought she was Yoon Eun Hye

and Gurls, they do look alike!

Guest shemotional

Not sure if these had been posted before ... just a rough translation
(cr : klaritia @ Soompi forum for images & Henecia @ YongHye bar for chinese translation)

SH : This (sweatshirt) is so cute ... I've caught your hands

SH : Buy this for me ... buy this for me ...
YH : No, I'm not buying
SH : This is too cute, buy for me ...

YH (touches SH's cheeks) : Your eyes seem very red
SH : ya, my eyes are painful ...

If you watch the full clip, the parts are at : Sweatshirt (2:19 - 2:37) & Red eyes (3:04 - 3:08)

Guest shemotional

this is from 2011 but they are so cute. . .

anjell-antics.jpg?w=594&h=248

A series of funny tweeting between Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Seok amused fans as they teased each other regarding CNBLUE’s concert invitation. Jung Yonghwa concluded the antics with his KakaoTalk chat with Geun Seok. Check out the translations below.

Earlier this morning ShinHye tweeted this:-

@ssinz 오전에 오는 한강도 좋네.. 아침 일찍 와보고싶다.. 과연 내가 6시에 일어나서 한강을 올 것인지.. 두둥;; 앗! 오늘 씨엔블루 콘서트네요. 용화,민혁~~ 씨엔블루 흥해라~~~~ 응 ㅇㅅㅇ?

[Trans] It’s nice to be at Han River in the morning..I wanted to come here to have a look early in the morning.. woke up at 6am and arrived.;; Today is CNBLUE’s concert! Yonghwa, Minhyuk~~CNBLUE big hit~~~~okㅇㅅㅇ?

Guest NorineJ

Btw in 2011 SH was tweeting sth about feeling sad n upset about truth b told or sth, and dat wen u hear d story it'll make u cry.....really until now dat whole tweet is bugging me to noe y....wait I c if I cn post it here

Guest ShilohB

shemotional said: tumblr_n02dcwbAkH1qg750jo1_250.giftumblr_n02dcwbAkH1qg750jo2_250.gif
source:Imfron

Is this from YFFM song?
because he usually does this, right?
THe Heart shape forming in the air?
with a silent flying kiss?

ughhhh,
need to catch one of those!

Tweet/trans: @CNBLUE_4: 설 연휴 잘보내세용 우리 Boice ! ㅎ 전 기타 띵가띵가 하다 자려구용~~!!!!!!! 앨범이 다가오고 있소!!!! 기대해도 좋을 것이오~~~~!!!

Translation: Happy lunar new year to our Boice! ㅎ I’m going to play guitar and sleep~~!!!!!!! The album is coming!!!! It would be nice if you anticipate it~~~~!!!

Translation © Tina D for CNBRUNEI
Source: @CNBLUE_4
1620390_624720924232390_2133578268_n.jpg

mr dooley take care of yourself comeback to korea soon your mrs dooley misses you  :x :x :x
ommo its a sign of comeback of CNBlue

Archived