The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

BM Peru is over..Mr dooley tweet this:

안녕하세요 용화예요~~ 페루 리마 공연이 끝났습니다. 야외 공연 경치 최고였어요! 그러나! 여러분의 사랑은 더 최고였습니다. 좋은 추억, 뜨거운 마음 잘받아갈게요. 제 마음도 더 뜨겁게 해주셔서 감사합니다. 꼭 다시 올게요 약속! http://twitpic.com/dtpofw

can anyone translate?? hhehehhe

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

translate:  Hi I'm Yong Hwa ~ ~ Peru Lima show is over. Best outdoor concert was spectacular! However! For your love is more was the best. Good times, I'll take a hot mind well. In my mind, thank you for the more fervently. Be sure I'll be back, promise!

Guest NorineJ

Luv the vid but not d song so much...

D way dey looked at each other teasing how he was careful with his actions those smiles....sighing again....

Guest ShilohB

Britney-ShilohB said: BM Peru is over..Mr dooley tweet this:

안녕하세요 용화예요~~ 페루 리마 공연이 끝났습니다. 야외 공연 경치 최고였어요! 그러나! 여러분의 사랑은 더 최고였습니다. 좋은 추억, 뜨거운 마음 잘받아갈게요. 제 마음도 더 뜨겁게 해주셔서 감사합니다. 꼭 다시 올게요 약속! http://twitpic.com/dtpofw

can anyone translate?? hhehehhe

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

Britney-ShilohB said: wow- i was shocked to see some of the fans throw their bras to our boys... X(
very unrespectfull....watch ths video...poor JH & YH... YH try to pick it up, but when he saw it was a bra-he looks angry...

Guest NorineJ

@EstefaniaM dats awesome!! There are sum who retweeted which is great! I followed u on Twitter dear.

Maybe their agencies will think about it, still opting for running man though ;)

Guest ShilohB

really???hahhaha-i just wrote what their comment...but he seems shocked!!
actually in Asia that is an embarrassing thg to do..and impolite thg to do..
just wish that they don''t have to do that kind of thing ... :-L EstefaniaM said: Britney-ShilohB said: wow- i was shocked to see some of the fans throw their bras to our boys... X(
very unrespectfull....watch ths video...poor JH & YH... YH try to pick it up, but when he saw it was a bra-he looks angry...

Guest NorineJ

Just because....kekeke....as to y I like this couple much, didn't matter if they r dating or not, it's dat closeness on n off screen that says a lot Saranghae Dooley!

Guest NorineJ

@kimsoyeon18

I'm with u chingu! Let's keep our love n support for Dooley couple alive.

We believe in their chemistry n friendship dats enuf for now...we're happy.

Cheers!

Archived