The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its a cross. Do u see his bts before concert that he is praying and said "amen"

I think it s a Cross as well. Maybe these photo are not so clear that u see "P" but maybe we do hope to see him wear in future

yeah, i see it....
:D
thank u chingu..... btw nice to meet you all
:)

Guest ShilohB

they are so so so so CUTE.....
se7enbigbang said:

xxshadowxx

said: Okay Yonghwa is totally obvious with his tweet. I hope I'm not just being lovesick with them but the part with him saying to keep warm in Korea and that he's doing his best with the remaining concert and he'll come right back to "you" I just can't help but think that it's Shinhye. So I'm spazzing right now along with the YFFM song that he sang during the NY concert. He just love that song so much, and we all do so PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP SINGING IT~~~ I'm feeling the YongShin LOVE even if their's no news of them.

Guest xxshadowxx

@se7enbigbang

Haha yeah it takes awhile to see me because I'm too busy reading everyone's post. So I tend to post sometimes but I'm always logged in her 24/7.

Guest ShilohB

diahw said: 1601021_581173795293783_908527531_n.jpg1601021_581173795293783_908527531_n.jpg
BelI8HvCQAA7B0j.pngBelI8HvCQAA7B0j.png

hello dooliers... newbie here
just feel curious about yonghwa's necklace that i see "P" or maybe it just in my imagination
thank you...
please be nice to me
:)

I only found out today  that CN Blue will be performing in Los Angeles.  Now I am going crazy trying to find out how and where to get tickets. :(( :((

BTW - not really OT but -

I read an article about Jang Geun Seok where he mentioned his close friends - and was surprised to know (or should I say NOT surprised at all?) that Jung Yong Hwa is not in his list but Hong Ki is. [spoiler./]

viyra

said:

I only found out today  that CN Blue will be performing in Los Angeles.  Now I am going crazy trying to find out how and where to get tickets. :(( :((

BTW - not really OT but -

I read an article about Jang Geun Seok where he mentioned his close friends - and was surprised to know (or should I say NOT surprised at all?) that Jung Yong Hwa is not in his list but Hong Ki is. [spoiler./]

Guest ShilohB

Is there something hidden in his statement...
1st - his tweet on 15 Jan..TRANS:

Hello Boice!!! This is Yonghwa! It has been 4 years ㅠ The time spent with everyone through the years is coming back ^^ I sincerely thank you. All we need is BOICE!!! Let's make good music together. Again, thank you very much! ♡ And also, please give lots of anticipate to our upcoming album !!!!!!! We will make it a best album!!! Thank you !!!!! I'll be with u!"

then after the NY concert:
[TRANS] Hello everybody! Yonghwa here^^ NYC concert has ended!!! It was really fun!!! Again I would like to thank fans who came all the way to New York despite the heavy snow. Korea is really cold too right? Beware of the colds! Will do my best for the remaining concert and come back to you^^ Just Music!

why does his tweet always says- be with u...back to you..(delusional mode )

:x

Guest silvergate08

i dont wanna be a party pooper but i dont give a double meaning of his tweet. i know that we are just being dooleysional but i believe when he tweets he tweet it for the boice. i just suddenly remember what happen to infinite L dating scandal. although i dont follow this group but based on the comments. his fans accused him of tweeting for the fans but in reality he is directing that tweet to his girlfriend, thus his fans are angry over it. i dont want yonghwa be involved in that kind of accusation. cnblue is always been matured in their tweets.

sorry if i offended anyone.

Guest tiffatiffa

Aaaah it's so cold lately in my city, but everytime i come to this thread i feel so warm
:\"> btw few days ago i was listening to the one of korean radio program in my country and the theme was imortal song. Guess what? heartsring ost because i miss you was played there
>:D< soooo happy, even the others think that our song is an imortal song hahaha

silvergate08

said: i dont wanna be a party pooper but i dont give a double meaning of his tweet. i know that we are just being dooleysional but i believe when he tweets he tweet it for the boice. i just suddenly remember what happen to infinite L dating scandal. although i dont follow this group but based on the comments. his fans accused him of tweeting for the fans but in reality he is directing that tweet to his girlfriend, thus his fans are angry over it. i dont want yonghwa be involved in that kind of accusation. cnblue is always been matured in their tweets.

sorry if i offended anyone.

Guest ShilohB

Ms. Dooley is a supporter from the start of CNB so can Ms. Dooley be called a BOICE as well? :x

Actually i dont really mind if he purely send for his Boices or also for Ms. Dooley cuz whatever, dooleysional mind or not, Ms. Dooley is also included in BOICES world.

And, ab L, his fans know the dating of them b4 already & they just keep silent to protect him, but the way he twt is really different from Mr. Dooley that is why his fans angry w/ him.

a fan should always hv their back..not being greedy by wanting their idol do want they want to do. ..respect them and let them be who they want to be..and want to be with... just saying. .huuhuu

Archived