The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest shemotional

My First Favorite Video of Uri Dooley Couple

credit and love for nileyfanaforever @youtube

And I Send The Greatest Love To Whoever Made THis Video.

The First Video That Got Me ELECTROCUTED!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong YongShins/Dooleys!!! Gaahh!! Reading all your posts made my day already!!

Welcome to all the newbies sorry cant mention all your names *using phone to post bummer* but anyway WELCOME!!! Im pretty much a newbie too but a long time lurker..

I know Shin Hye gained a lot of new supporters through The Heirs just like @Britney-ShilohB i hope those new fans will also get to watch her other projects like YAB and Heartstrings so they will also see the beautiful friendship she has with the ANJell especially with Yong Hwa of course..

I love all your posts of how you have come to know abd love our YongShin i think i have posted mine before it started with a picture, yes the Heartstrings picture of them cozily leaning against each others' back and the rest is history..

Have a nice day/ night to all!! :)

Guest iheartxv

kimsoyeon18

said:

eewan

said:

hello Dooliers, newbie here. it's great that i found a "Dooley" thread here which is all about the lovely dooley couple news~

Actually i have been with this thread for quite a long times via reading comments & posts by the dooliers but never register as a member & join you guys until TODAY~! & Finally, i can express my love to the dooley here... ^^
love to see both of them on & off screen... I'm just so into their lovely "friendship", natural "skinship" & superb awesome chemistry btw two of them... Feel great && Happy to be part of the Dooliers ...Hi Dooliers, please be nice to me...hehe :)

Dooliers hwating~!!

Omooo... u left me again guys. U move faster.kekkee..well , welcome to our new family member. Lets spazz abt our otp more n more. Woww,,did everybody here try to tell their story abt how the way u fall in love with yong n shin. Count me in. Even there is no one ask, i will tell a story too.LOL.

well, at first i was into Kdrama way back in 2002/2003 when im in elementary school ( my mom doesnt know if her daughter watching drama ). The first short kdrama i really in love n guide me to love kdrama is First Kiss (a story abt korean-japanese lover staring won bin) . Then i watched autumn in heart (endless love), full house , sassy girl, princess hours and so many till now. N started to like kpop in 2006/2007. To be honest im a 2nd lead lover the most..hhaha.when YAB start airing i watched n all my friend fell for taekyung n minam couple. Then just me from the 1st epi i fell in love with yonghwa..i dont know why may be cz he has a charm tht i cant describe. At that time im not into PSH.but i love her with YH.I was searching all abt him..n find after the drama he dragged in wgm. I started to watch wgm too. But i dont know i gave up watching it. What a surprise me when i watch a slide in youtube abt YH calling SH in youtube..i just **ah this guy seems so happy when he called her. After tht in 2011 i watched HS.in this drama, i know YH n SH friendship but when i watch HS i fell in love with these two n started to ship this couple. Bcz i really found a strong chemistry in on screen. They didnt like act.i felt sometime HS so real story.hahha. i was watching BTS abt them from YAB to HS.then i told myself (they r really something). I told u before i was so into korean drama in 2002-2003 but i never ship any couple in the drama until i find HS n being a shipper . I thought i never be a member of shipping fandom but me ,myself cant hold to join as a member of this shipping world..hahahaa...n glad to have u as a friend of mine...

And i am cn blue fans. so i have their album n always follow their activty not bcz only yonghwa in it. But a whole member , a solid member tht i really love the most. When cn blue hold a concert in my country iam in tears cz i cant attend their concert. I love yonghwa n the rest member n so with PSH. I felt like she is 5th member of cn blue already like yonghwa was told bfore.. ^^

2 more hr to Blue Moon Concert in NYC.I do believe Ms. Dooley has called & given her support to him as well as CN Boys.
Eventhough i cant attend, i ll support them from a far.
Im saving money & hope to be attend their concert in some countries in Asian.Pray...Pray... id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Go! CNB id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"LUE - Clip #2 "2 Hrs Before NY Concert"

cre: Mnet America

Guest dooleykel1925

se7enbigbang said:

cikbella

said:

I don't know what happen to me this morning that i forget to keep my phone in silent mode during my class... suddenly my phone rang, i used "YYFM", still in Heartstrings mood.. LOL... 
and one of my student asks me: 
"Miss, you watch heartstrings too?"
okay busted... LOL...
I'm still in my early 20's dear, fangirling mode is really high... LOL again...
anyway, welcome to our wonderful thread

@dooleykel1925ctto

@se7enbigbang yeah i really hope to someday i can attend their concert. Cz i have failed to watch their concert twice . For 1st concert, i have a bought a ticket but the concert is cancelled. And 2nd when they hold a concert again, i cant attend due to my activity . I cried for several day.hahhaa. cz i really really love cn blue. Poor me. Hoping someday i have a chance to see them.

Guest dooleykel1925

Does anyone read this??

Actress Park Shin Hye appeared on SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' on January 8 and talked about her two male co-stars from the hit drama 'Heirs.'

Lastly, Park Shin Hye talked about her single life, "
I feel lonely because I don't have a boyfriend . . . I want to marry before I turn 30, but it feels like I'm turning 30 soon."

Guest ShilohB

guys u know jo dal hwan, who names shin hye as his ideal type, he will join royal tailors...
nowadays..PSH is so everybody''s ideal type :P
watch

Guest dooleykel1925

iheartxv said:

kimsoyeon18

said:

eewan

said:

hello Dooliers, newbie here. it's great that i found a "Dooley" thread here which is all about the lovely dooley couple news~

Actually i have been with this thread for quite a long times via reading comments & posts by the dooliers but never register as a member & join you guys until TODAY~! & Finally, i can express my love to the dooley here... ^^
love to see both of them on & off screen... I'm just so into their lovely "friendship", natural "skinship" & superb awesome chemistry btw two of them... Feel great && Happy to be part of the Dooliers ...Hi Dooliers, please be nice to me...hehe :)

Dooliers hwating~!!

dooleykel1925 said:
Does anyone read this??

Actress Park Shin Hye appeared on SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' on January 8 and talked about her two male co-stars from the hit drama 'Heirs.'

Lastly, Park Shin Hye talked about her single life, "
I feel lonely because I don't have a boyfriend . . . I want to marry before I turn 30, but it feels like I'm turning 30 soon."

Hello Dooliers, 
Finally I can manage to review and comment for almost 10 pages from last few days :) Since i'm out of date so I hope pic in quote will be acceptable. 
Edit
By chance, this post is fist post of page 400 therefore I think I want to post something special . Then I see fanart of ms. Dooley @seve7nbigbang posted on 20Jan, I try to make a picture with theme Emotional for our beloved Dooley couple. This is my first time being collage maker. I even can not imagine someday I can do something "high technical" like this. See, only love can do.Here it is. I hope you guys like it. 
rBmPXQd.jpg
Original fanarts credit as tagged.

Archived