The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest silvergate08

shemotional said: @silvergate08 ,i was never even bothered after hearing the SH-JGS latest CF project. it is better actually.
Why? to minimize the fantasy of the newborns.
JGS is one of the safest actually, because Yong HWa is a little bit too risky.Yongshin already has numerous scandals, adding up the facts that nobody believes them.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shemotional

said: @silvergate08 ,i was never even bothered after hearing the SH-JGS latest CF project. it is better actually.

Why? to minimize the fantasy of the newborns.

JGS is one of the safest actually, because Yong HWa is a little bit too risky.Yongshin already has numerous scandals, adding up the facts that nobody believes them.

Not at all bothered with the cf with JGS im actually happy that Shin Hye will get to work with one of the ANJELL again.. Still hoping that the four of them will have a reunion.. Oh JGS loves to tease Yong like when he tweeted Yong why he was not invited in their concert only Shin Hye was invited to which Yong apologized and explained right away..

Have a goodnight/morning YongShins!! *off to bed*

Guest shemotional

@silvergate08 , hahaha. . .if it has a kiss scene then let them go with it. but i bet, the 4  anjells talked about it, SH is professional, and so is JGS, even YH, i believe,he is.

@se7enbigbang . yes, the friendship they built during YAB was precious. JGS- SH's older brother, Hongki-SH's younger brother, and Yong HWa- SH's same aged friend.
i think cmpared to BOF, YAB's leads formed a stronger friendship? am i right?

hello Dooliers, newbie here. it's great that i found a "Dooley" thread here which is all about the lovely dooley couple news~

Actually i have been with this thread for quite a long times via reading comments & posts by the dooliers but never register as a member & join you guys until TODAY~! & Finally, i can express my love to the dooley here... ^^
love to see both of them on & off screen... I'm just so into their lovely "friendship", natural "skinship" & superb awesome chemistry btw two of them... Feel great && Happy to be part of the Dooliers ...Hi Dooliers, please be nice to me...hehe :)

Dooliers hwating~!!

akazukin02

said: Not at all bothered with the cf with JGS im actually happy that Shin Hye will get to work with one of the ANJELL again.. Still hoping that the four of them will have a reunion.. Oh JGS loves to tease Yong like when he tweeted Yong why he was not invited in their concert only Shin Hye was invited to which Yong apologized and explained right away.. Have a goodnight/morning YongShins!! *off to bed*

Guest silvergate08

se7enbigbang said:

akazukin02

said: Not at all bothered with the cf with JGS im actually happy that Shin Hye will get to work with one of the ANJELL again.. Still hoping that the four of them will have a reunion.. Oh JGS loves to tease Yong like when he tweeted Yong why he was not invited in their concert only Shin Hye was invited to which Yong apologized and explained right away.. Have a goodnight/morning YongShins!! *off to bed*

eewan

said:

hello Dooliers, newbie here. it's great that i found a "Dooley" thread here which is all about the lovely dooley couple news~

Actually i have been with this thread for quite a long times via reading comments & posts by the dooliers but never register as a member & join you guys until TODAY~! & Finally, i can express my love to the dooley here... ^^
love to see both of them on & off screen... I'm just so into their lovely "friendship", natural "skinship" & superb awesome chemistry btw two of them... Feel great && Happy to be part of the Dooliers ...Hi Dooliers, please be nice to me...hehe :)

Dooliers hwating~!!

Guest shemotional

@eewan , welcome . . you look like @se7enbigbang . . .are you her new self? hehehe, kidding!

WELCOME! *throws confetti*

where are from?hehehe, enjoy being a Doolier but let us stay put on the ground!
Post More and Post Love!

It is More Fun To Be a Doolier!

:o) :o) :o)

shemotional said: @eewan , welcome . . you look like @se7enbigbang . . .are you her new self? hehehe, kidding!

WELCOME! *throws confetti*

where are from?hehehe, enjoy being a Doolier but let us stay put on the ground!
Post More and Post Love!

It is More Fun To Be a Doolier!

:o) :o) :o)

Guest shemotional

@silvergate08
"really, that is a good news, but having that dvd, as an international fan. is somewhat I DONT KNOW, but one thing about us Dooliers is We Believe What we See"

this is the "missing reply"!

Guest ShilohB

Hi @eewan... :D I'm also a newbie..I started ths mth...to be honest in the 1st place,I was so in luv with the drama the heirs..then I start to google abt ms dooley.when I google who is his real bf,the 1st answer was JGS..I started watching their youtube..all the bts scene of YAB..even I watched the YAB drama. :P I really shipped them..until I found a youtube scene where mr dooley gv ms dooley a bouquet of flower then I became suspicious. .why does ths guy so brave to do ths in front of many people..then I saw the baeksang moment..when he sang that song..I was telling myself..ths guy is in luv..and he wants to show it..so, I watched HS..and when I watched the bts moment..I knew ths 2 hv somethg..ths was in dec 2013,and I found ths dooley family.at 1st just being a silent member until I cannot stand it...hahahha...in Jan, I became a member..I'm in luv with ths couple..I even started to download cnblue's song and hv them in my music playlist..the best prove is when he sang yffm in every concert..all the signs he gave..hurmm..a guy wont act that way if he is not in luv..well,thats my story..haahaa

eewan said: hello Dooliers, newbie here. it's great that i found a "Dooley" thread here which is all about the lovely dooley couple news~

Dooliers hwating~!!

Archived