The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bee0bOKCUAAVlKx.jpg
Korean actors who give us the Second Lead Syndrome

How many times have you rooted for the second male lead in a K-drama, even when he is clearly not destined (in the script) to win the girl?

From Won Bin in classic 2000 drama Autumn in My Heart to Kim Hyun Joong in Boys Over Flowers, many K-drama viewers have experienced an overwhelming empathy for the second male lead, who is usually self-sacrificing and incredibly good-natured – a phenomenon now known as the Second Lead Syndrome (SLS).

SLS happens when you can’t help but gravitate towards cheering for the poor chap, especially when he gets friend-zoned by the female lead or when the main male character is already one step ahead in the dating game.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/korean-actors-who-give-us-the-second-lead-syndrome#scpshrtu

i seriously have this syndrome most of the time i really root for the second male lead :))   i thought before that Ji Hoo was the most pathetic second male lead he really broke my heart but when i watched YAB Shin Woo ripped my heart to pieces =((   he never had the chance to tell Go Mi Nam what he feels he never stood a chance to Tae Kyung when he was always the one who is there for Mi Nam..

Guest sheshel

Good morning and evening Dooliers! Happy to read additional 2 pages of this thread. Dooliers Fighting! I'm off to work :-) lalalalala!

Guest shemotional

We didn't need some passionate and torrid kiss or perfect script lines to make our Heart skip 5 beats and hate a cast  *coughs Lee Shin's sister coughs* for a moment

tumblr_mjry7rNY1A1qin0ego5_250.giftumblr_mjry7rNY1A1qin0ego2_250.giftumblr_mjry7rNY1A1qin0ego1_250.giftumblr_mjry7rNY1A1qin0ego6_250.giftumblr_mjry7rNY1A1qin0ego3_r1_250.gif
ctto

i actually thought they would kiss here but sadly, Lee Junghyun came. . . tsk. tsk. tsk. anyway. these SIMPLE moments are Priceless!

Guest shemotional

YONGSHINs: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH1iuWx4e28fiGNFvjfDs

BUT I REMEMBER  SOMETHING
. . .

tumblr_mfln5h9OsC1qfwk81o1_500.gif
ctto

Well. i understand her.
"Desperate moments call for a Desperate Solution"
after all those scandals surrounding them.

Guest silvergate08

for some strange reason, i dont really mind jan geun suk having another "moment" with shinhye <:-P i dont really follow their shipping but i believe they are celebrating now. LOL i actually dont mind shinhye have rumors with jang geun suk and hongki HAHAHHAH maybe because i gotten to know this team and really admire their friendship. BOF is my first kdrama that i really like, second is your beautiful. these dramas is precious to me so maybe if shinhye have rumors within these men i shrug my shoulders taking news and rumors easily ;)

when i first saw youre beautiful and watched the bedscene bts. i actually ship shinhye with jan geun suk :)>- but LOL it flip over when i saw her bts with shinwoo (which i saw it very late actually LOL) now thats another LEVEL! hahahaha.

i think shinhye being an actress is good thing for me. it keeps my mind to remember that soon and soon she will get another love team. thats why i really proud and love this fandom, it teaches me to be matured enough and doesnt take things so seriously such as getting jealous having new "partner". i dont have to bash her saying she is having a multiple partner. she has chemistry that, she is friendly with him,  she looks in-love with him, shinhye is betraying him etc etc etc. fandom here always keeps on reminding me that both the dooley couple are very professional and is really good friends with other people

its actually nice too, to see that all the casts, hongki, geunsuk, shinhye and yonghwa becomes really successful or should i say more successful after your beautiful. although its kinda sad to know that among 4, its looks to me that yonghwa and shinhye are well-loved in korea and have clean image. for some weird reason i think hongki and geunsuk is little bit "hated in korea" anyway, still love their friendship

its more fun to be a doolier

Guest shemotional

@silvergate08 ,i was never even bothered after hearing the SH-JGS latest CF project. it is better actually.
Why? to minimize the fantasy of the newborns.
JGS is one of the safest actually, because Yong HWa is a little bit too risky.Yongshin already has numerous scandals, adding up the facts that nobody believes them.

Archived