The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

Hi girls! Im new!:) im 21 years old. Im a big  fan of yongshin couple . I just wanted to tell you .... the gogumas  will make posters  for the concerts!!!, so you will have to do cartels of yongshin also! Please, spread and figthing!xoxo!

Guest Shin Yongie

Miss  Yonghwa  &  Shinhye so  much  together....
CNBLUE  departing  for  U.S
BeYlxAJCQAA4Ya0.jpg

Yonghwa..
BeYiD0NCIAAFGeB.jpg

Shinhye for  Singles...
BeYSDL1CUAAteoZ.jpg
BeYSRbUCEAA9KJ2.jpg

Shinhye  for Educar...

1555568_620146311356518_1126742629_n.jpg
577306_619883838049432_227099164_n.jpg

Cr as tagged

Guest silvergate08

se7enbigbang said:

EstefaniaM

said: Hi girls! Im new!

:)

im 21 years old. Im a big  fan of yongshin couple . I just wanted to tell you .... the gogumas  will make posters  for the concerts!!!, so you will have to do cartels of yongshin also! Please, spread and figthing!xoxo!

@EstefaniaM welcome to Dooley/YongShin thread :)

Regarding the cartels for yongshin i agree with what @se7enbigbang said it is a CNBLUE event and for their BOICES so we have to respect that.. Though even without cartels/banners, YongShin is still pretty much present in their concerts right?? since Yong Hwa always sings You've Fallen For Me ;)

Riko said: I'm getting excited finally I will have a chance to see Mr Dooley and the blue boys in person. They are heading to NYC now for BM concert on Tuesday night. Can't wait to see them in concert. Hopefully, everything will go well for them and me...:) especially the weather and no delay for my flights bcoz it's my nijna trip. I haven't told anyone including my hubby except my cousin the true purpose for this trip is to attend their concert. Hope my plan will go well. 

Welcome to our lovely couple's world!

Please come here often & spazz with us!!!!

And ab making YongShin/ Dooley Couple banner or poster in CNBlue's concert is not actually a good idea.
We love them together but we do respect CNBlue's effort as being a successful band. We come there to support CNB & enjoy their stage.
There r many ways to express our love, rite??? Plz dont take my opinion in a serious way!!!
:x

I do agree with u @se7enbigbang , i think if we do that kind of thing we will be hated as dooleysional shipper ever. I kinda againts tht manner. Cz if we really support them we doesnt need to show in cn blue concert. Cn blue is a group. We must respect their effort for hold a concert . We should pay attention to others as well cz cn blue isnt just yonghwa but there are jonghyun minhyuk n jungshin as well. U see shipper will be hated if do that kind thing in concert. Please understand ...n we can show our support to yongshin but dont ruin their concert for our delusional things. We just need to show others we are mature enough...just it ;).please respect n love each other ^^

Someone in twitter just chanting dooley shipper n yong*** shipper dont do a shipper thingy in concert. But i really believe a true dooliers didnt't do that kind things. I think she was thinking doolier will do the same as other shipper. Once again..please doolier who attend the concert just dont bring any shipper thingy.. dont ruin their concert...i bet u all are mature enough. We show our respect to the member n other fans. Dont make other have negative thinking abt our manner. For those who attend the concert...enjoy guys.. i envy u.. i wish i were there as well

Guest shemotional

shinyong29 said: Someone in twitter just chanting dooley shipper n yong*** shipper dont do a shipper thingy in concert. But i really believe a true dooliers didnt't do that kind things. I think she was thinking doolier will do the same as other shipper. Once again..please doolier who attend the concert just dont bring any shipper thingy.. dont ruin their concert...i bet u all are mature enough. We show our respect to the member n other fans. Dont make other have negative thinking abt our manner. For those who attend the concert...enjoy guys.. i envy u.. i wish i were there as well

Guest NorineJ

done i made this hope you will like it xD

http://slide.ly/view/47a4da78ef90e20ee8bab09707117bff

I :x ur slides!! Awesome creation! Thank u for sharing

Guest shemotional

@EstefaniaM
Hello Dear! Welcome to The DOOLEY WORLD!
"throws another confetti*

you maybe are already fed up with this, but @se7enbigbang is true. one thing that DOOLIERS have is RESPECT and our ability to distinguish a CNBLUE CONCERT AND COUPLE CONCERT!
they may have a million dollars and huge pack to spend for those banners but the insult and hurt it will give to the other members and even to yong is priceless.

we, let's just wait, soon after, let us spazz. . . for sure, Yong will continuously sing that special song of theirs, who knows, forever?

@PremiT, WELCOME too, *throws another confetti*
don't dare be shy in putting comments.
we are very friendly. . .ke ke ke

@pearv, WELCOME too, *throws another confetti, i think i am running out*
please continue posting dear!!!!
GOAL: reach to 400 before SH's BDAY!
ke ke ke

@Yonghwa Shinhye, WELCOME too, *sorry i ran out of confetti*
*but here is a cheer for you!
:o)   , spazz more

@Yongshins2, You new too? WELCOME!!! *here's a kiss  :-*  MUAH!!!  post more!

Guest acshaney

They're generalizing shippers so we better do our own things in the best way. Let's prove them wrong! RESPECT is the very important thing that we should know especially when too many eyes are on us NOW. If it's CNBLUE's concert, let's all set aside our shipper heart instead, be a BOICE who love them the way they are and not the way we know them with their OTPs. And I believe, no DOOLIER has the gut to do those PROJECTS in the boys' concert. That's crap, okay? Why can we just all exist together harmoniously? Done with my rants. Lol! God bless us all. xoxo

Guest shemotional

acshaney said: They're generalizing shippers so we better do our own things in the best way. Let's prove them wrong! RESPECT is the very important thing that we should know especially when too many eyes are on us NOW. If it's CNBLUE's concert, let's all set aside our shipper heart instead, be a BOICE who love them the way they are and not the way we know them with their OTPs. And I believe, no DOOLIER has the gut to do those PROJECTS in the boys' concert. That's crap, okay? Why can we just all exist together harmoniously? Done with my rants. Lol! God bless us all. xoxo

shemotional said:
shinyong29 said: Someone in twitter just chanting dooley shipper n yong*** shipper dont do a shipper thingy in concert. But i really believe a true dooliers didnt't do that kind things. I think she was thinking doolier will do the same as other shipper. Once again..please doolier who attend the concert just dont bring any shipper thingy.. dont ruin their concert...i bet u all are mature enough. We show our respect to the member n other fans. Dont make other have negative thinking abt our manner. For those who attend the concert...enjoy guys.. i envy u.. i wish i were there as well

Archived