The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Riko1430292431

I'm getting excited finally I will have a chance to see Mr Dooley and the blue boys in person. They are heading to NYC now for BM concert on Tuesday night. Can't wait to see them in concert. Hopefully, everything will go well for them and me...:) especially the weather and no delay for my flights bcoz it's my nijna trip. I haven't told anyone including my hubby except my cousin the true purpose for this trip is to attend their concert. Hope my plan will go well.

Actually I was wondering I would see PSH or not in NYC. I really hope she would come along with Mr Dooley for their 1st concert in NYC. I told myself I would need to pay attention to those special area to try to spot PSH. I guess she will not come bcoz she was spot in Malaysia a day ago....how I wish she will be in here in US with him....lol.

Riko

said: I'm getting excited finally I will have a chance to see Mr Dooley and the blue boys in person. They are heading to NYC now for BM concert on Tuesday night. Can't wait to see them in concert. Hopefully, everything will go well for them and me...

:)

especially the weather and no delay for my flights bcoz it's my nijna trip. I haven't told anyone including my hubby except my cousin the true purpose for this trip is to attend their concert. Hope my plan will go well.

Guest Riko1430292431

@se7enbigbang thank you. I do hope my hubby won't find it out becoz he's kind of jealous of me always talk and tweet about JYH and the blue boys....hehe. How can I make my hubby not follow me on twitter? ....lol.

I heard that no pic would be allowed during the concert...I don't know! so I don't think i would take a risk for them to kick me out from concert by taking pic. Also, I don't think my spot is close enough to get good pic of them. I guess i just enjoy and be a fan girl for 1 night.

Guest sheshel

@se7enbigbang thank you. I do hope my hubby won't find it out becoz he's kind of jealous of me always talk and tweet about JYH and the blue boys....hehe. How can I make my hubby not follow me on twitter? ....lol.

I heard that no pic would be allowed during the concert...I don't know! so I don't think i would take a risk for them to kick me out from concert by taking pic. Also, I don't think my spot is close enough to get good pic of them. I guess i just enjoy and be a fan girl for 1 night.

Wow you are so brave Chingu! I envy you for doing that just to see Mr. Dooley! Good luck and be safe ok?I don't know if you've been to NYC but it is a very crowded place so be alert you might bump into some not so nice people.

Enjoy the concert and if you can hug Yong for us that would be Daebak!LOL

Guest Riko1430292431

@sheshel thank you. Yes, I have been NYC many many times bcoz my father's side family are from NYC and NJ area. My cousin also lives in Manhattan. I know there very well. I'll just be there for the concert and will take the early flight back home on Wed.

How I wish I can hug him...lol. I think I'll pass out and need EMS...hehe. Honestly, I'm in my 30s so I don't think I will have the same energy level like other young fan girls to scream and shout for the entire concert...lol. I love listening their music and looking forward to watch their live performance that all.

Sorry for my non-stop posting
tumblr_m7ggrdNrDl1ry2045o1_500.gif
ctto
tumblr_m7eyp7IiC31qfwk81o1_r4_500.gif

— Shinhye was asked to share an embarrassing moment of Yonghwa. She couldn’t recall any. But she did show how childish Yonghwa was while she playing tracks with him. He became very fond of this game even she said it’s dangerous. She said it’s not fun if he knows that. He said he would fall as naturally as it should be. And he requested her to play that all the time - cr : yonghye baidubar

— Shinhye: Once I did this foot trick to Yonghwa. He really liked it. So he said (in dialect), “Do it to me again, do it to me again” So I said, “No I can’t do it on purpose, because you should be walking naturally”
Yonghwa said while walking (in dialect), “I’m walking naturally now, I’m walking naturally now” - cr : saturnkr

cre: sakurasoo

Hello Dooliers,
Anyone read this?
JUMRyYo.jpg

The characters in SBS drama "You Are Beautiful" will be breathing alive through the newly conceptualized pop-art exhibition, "Dream Art with K-star".
Successfully opened on Jan. 18th at the Myungdong Tabi Building, (omitted) "Dream art with K-star" breathed new life into main characters of "You Are Beautiful" into painting, Eastern painting, sculpture, installation art, and media art.
Following SSH as the first actor who participated, 'YAB' is participating as the first drama content. 'YAB' is a 16-episode drama special aired in Oct. 2009 on SBS, which portrays the growth of a teenage idol group.
The love and conflict between HTG(JGS), Kang Shingwoo (played by Jung Yonghwa), Jeremy (LHG) over GMN (PSH) had Hallyu fans ache with fever.
In this project, 100 renowned artists (names) are participating, and beginning with 'YAB', more pop-art exhibitions that utilize Hallyu contents are being planned in the future.
"Dream Art with K-star" will be exhibited until the end of the year (10am~ 10pm), including... 'YAB' characters and other collaborated works between K-star and K-art.

For the promotion of this new type of exhibitions, it will be open for free for 1 month and will switch to paid exhibition thereafter.
cr. http://i.wik.im/156250Picture : http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=49673&thread=0002r0001r0013

Will our couple appear at this exhibition ? ;;)

Riko said: @sheshel thank you. Yes, I have been NYC many many times bcoz my father's side family are from NYC and NJ area. My cousin also lives in Manhattan. I know there very well. I'll just be there for the concert and will take the early flight back home on Wed. How I wish I can hug him...lol. I think I'll pass out and need EMS...hehe. Honestly, I'm in my 30s so I don't think I will have the same energy level like other young fan girls to scream and shout for the entire concert...lol. I love listening their music and looking forward to watch their live performance that all.

Dooliers and others got totally insane after this fan meeting.

according to those who translated. YH was actually asked to memorize his script from MHIYD. but he said he almost forgot (?) or was difficult but continued somehow. (compared to his YAB and HS script, i have this feeling he still knows/remembers most of his lines). . . .then LJH immediately said "KIM TAN" for Min Hyuk to re enact the scene between Chan Young and Kim Tan in LA. But the most interesting part here is how Yong HWa suddenly changed look and became silent, looking annoyed or something. . .

hellooooowww... im newbie here... could someone pls tell me.. what min hyuk said to yong hwa after LJH mentioned Kim Tan. i hear something about christmas... someone pls help me. thank uuuuu

Archived