The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest shemotional

i have this feeling that, if only we were not chased away from soompi before (the 142 war). we may be actually be able to reach a thousand pages. seriously. from YAB to present, we could actually do it. but them who tried to stop our supposed-fun shipping made us transfer to our Nest, which was actually a good thing because we definitely made it very colorful there, but it was actually very unfair. i visited other thread, but they do those things You don't want us to do. . .tsk. tsk. tsk. why? afraid much? sigh. . .
L-) L-) L-)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maya2206

i have this feeling that, if only we were not chased away from soompi before (the 142 war). we may be actually be able to reach a thousand pages. seriously. from YAB to present, we could actually do it. but them who tried to stop our supposed-fun shipping made us transfer to our Nest, which was actually a good thing because we definitely made it very colorful there, but it was actually very unfair. i visited other thread, but they do those things You don't want us to do. . .tsk. tsk. tsk. why? afraid much? sigh. . .

L-) L-) L-)

but until now we still survive, though we have to start again from the beginning... thanks for the thread maker and also for all the dooliers, thanks for not give up...let's make this thread more active than before, I hope we can reach page 400 before our ms Dooley birthday...lets spazzing again

Guest ShilohB

Thanks...wow!! That's why she is MIA these few days..my delusional mind wishes that she will go to US to attend the concert...huuhuuu...I wish!!..

Archived