The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest NorineJ

Haf a gd night Dooliers Still wondering wat d MCs conversation was about during dat part as per @Britney-ShilohB was indicating....if anyone can translate, it'll b awesome! Y was YH teased? Thanks!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^LMAO!!! you really got to love this 2nd YongShin pairing =)) i really wish they will give CNBlue a reality show these guys are just so laid back, candid and hilarious :))

@Peyton YongShin i so love Leyton in OTH along with Breyton friendship, i actually only watched the series last year never bothered watching it when it was airing my friend convinced me to try to watch it just so she can have someone to talk to about Naley but i end up rooting for Lucas and Peyton :))   i only watched until season 6 there's no point watching the other season since there is no more Leyton and Breyton. Peyton Sawyer is one of my fave characters in drama series :)

se7enbigbang said: Cant help laughing this video.Mr. Dooley is really one of a kind.

cttu
CNBlue, especially JungShin & YH was so suprised to know the Interviewer also was born in 1989 (means she & YH are the same age)Their reaction were so daepak.And Mr. Dooley also called her chingu ssi!!! LOL

jyhpsh

said: You can understand/ speak Korean, can't you?

:)

Anyhow I found engtrans for this vid, just in case someone want to know a little bit more details about their conversation "Earlier: JS gets shocked that the reporter(Announcer KJY) is the same age as Yonghwa. KJY: How different can we really look? I went ahead and checked myself. YH: Happy New Year. (Gentleman) KJY: I heard you're the same age as me. YH: Huh?!! KJY: (I thought my ears went deaf) You're a 89-er. YH: Yes. So you're also a 89... KJY: Everyone, do I really look that much older?... YH: Oh, yeah... KJY: We're friends. YH: Friends...Hi~ (informal speech) KJY: Hello, friend. Let's greet each other gladly when we meet next time! YH: Oh, hello, my friend~ my friend~ (1:05~)KJY: My new friend in 2014, Yonghwa. Hi~ YH

:)

))

Guest sheshel

Hi Dooliers! Does anyone of you own a Heartstrings collectible? I'm planning on buying a key chain,choa bear, and the DVD but haven't decided yet. Any suggestions???Thanks Chingus!

Guest ShilohB

It s no need to worry. MCs congratulated Apink receiving the award.

And a small talk among the MCs was just a way to introduce Apink's performance while they prepared the stage.

Mr. Dooley complimented Apink that they r pretty, sing well & act well
And DooJun teased him by asking if he was interested in anyone among Apink, but Mr. Dooley said "animida (No,its not like that) & said about concept of the MCs today, then MH said ab concerpt was got-mi-nam (Flower Boy) that when Mr. Dooley agreed.
The fun part is when MH introduced the performace of Apink that YH like, and Mr. Dooley said "No No No" (the title of Apink's song) (but i also think with another meaning that he doesn't like them hahaha)

Thanks for the interpretation...yh face looks quite nervous when asked abt it right...huuhuu..and the way the 2 of them look at him,waiting for his answer...huuhuu..loved it

Guest tiffatiffa

Hii guys, i have been a member in thid thread long time ago, but thisb is my 2nd post  i just watch the marriage fake show now and so curios about 2 am jinoon, he seems like the girl so much hahaha btw yong look stry so hard in that show, poor himSorry for my bad english ^^

Guest silvergate08

I notice that too although i dont understand what their saying but it seems those 2 are teasing yonghwa with apink. My sensible mind says yonghwa is always asks/tease about his lovelife because he is really a private person plus he is really shippable. Or either someone in apink confesses to yonghwa. Well who blames them i can consider yonghwa to be nation's ideal type LOL. However my dooleysional minds say ms dooley was at backstage thats why they are teasing him :P

i can write a fanfiction for this! LOL dooley couple had a huge fight over the heirs kiss. Asking her why she didnt contadict with that scene. Ms dooley is frustrated over mr dooley since they rarely see each other and he is angry over her. To compensate she visits him more often including golden disk award at backstage. Mr dooley is known to be possessive and jealous. Friends of mr dooley knew about this thus teasing him so ms dooley will get jealous this time LOL LOL LOL

Guest NorineJ

@se7enbigbang Kyyaahh THANK U for d translation dear!!! Yea other ladies dats not ms Dooley pls stay clear off mr Dooley go find other available male idols ok? Buwahahaha!!! Lol!!

Admire or crush is fine....but seriously Dooley couple deserve each other for their amazing on n off screen chemistry.

Guest NorineJ

@se7enbigbang in that picture SH is holding on to YH arm right?? Haiz....Dooley couple doesn't bother bout the camera whenever they r together which is good coz it's a genuine reaction n I guess d whole casts n crews supports dem too! Thanks chingu for d pic

Guest ShilohB

mr dooley was right about ms dooley can dance better than any k pop star :P..watch this compilation dance of hers..
maybe thats why he seems not interested...huuhuuu-just doleysional :P

Archived