The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Look at that perfect nose bridge :\">

He looks like Go Mi Nam here :) AHH why are you always so handsome Yong Hwa :x  i think he's one of the Korean actors/idols who has no angle like Won Bin..he's a natural Flower Boy just like Shin Hye is an all natural beauty ;)
78709.jpg?w=600

Guest ShilohB

Read in twitter about Mr dooley doing MC yesterday..if anybody hv the video..about MC Doojoon disturbing Yong asking perhaps if there is anyone in Apink that he is particularly concern about. (YH complimented APink on their singing/dancing/acting)..yong goes all shyly declined to answer, then introduced the song~...

Guest ShilohB

Britney-ShilohB said: Read in twitter about Mr dooley doing MC yesterday..if anybody hv the video..about MC Doojoon disturbing Yong asking perhaps if there is anyone in Apink that he is particularly concern about. (YH complimented APink on their singing/dancing/acting)..yong goes all shyly declined to answer, then introduced the song~...
got the link

no eng subtitle :P...why they teased him only?? wink wink...

akazukin02

said:

^Look at that perfect nose bridge

:\">

He looks like Go Mi Nam here

:)

AHH why are you always so handsome Yong Hwa

:x 

i think he's one of the Korean actors/idols who has no angle like Won Bin..he's a natural Flower Boy just like Shin Hye is an all natural beauty ;)

Guest ShilohB

Britney-ShilohB said: they said something about Go Mi Nam...hmm...are they hinting something???
Britney-ShilohB said: Read in twitter about Mr dooley doing MC yesterday..if anybody hv the video..about MC Doojoon disturbing Yong asking perhaps if there is anyone in Apink that he is particularly concern about. (YH complimented APink on their singing/dancing/acting)..yong goes all shyly declined to answer, then introduced the song~...
got the link

no eng subtitle :P...why they teased him only?? wink wink...

"Once upon the time", there is a wish made by young girl who named koreanobsessionsandharypotter. She said :
I WANT A BOY FRIEND WHO:
Make me calm when I'm nervous
mMp9iGY.gif

Always holds my hand

jY1eE20.gif

XaFjKgq.gif

Doesn't care what people think about us

sKRHe0q.gif

Will wait for me

U5Xqocg.gif

Will listen music with me

1JYXVwF.gif

Cares about my safety

rDH9Ys9.gif

And will shower me with sweet and loving kisses

MwWr0Xm.gif

Ctto
I think any girl wish the same :) so I re-post here, especially for Doolier - Single team ;) Let us share your happiness when anyone found "Lee Shin" and "Dooley" love of your life <3

And dear Doolier - married team, who already found "Lee Shin" in life, please stay happy and support your partner :) just like our Dooley couple does always :)
hotrwHW.gif
2fIPcEa.gif
Ctto

Cant help laughing this video.Mr. Dooley is really one of a kind.

cttu
CNBlue, especially JungShin & YH was so suprised to know the Interviewer also was born in 1989 (means she & YH are the same age)Their reaction were so daepak.And Mr. Dooley also called her chingu ssi!!! LOL

Archived