Canada's Next Top Model

Delster

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i heart victoria's secret

she's not rude, she's just being honest, and she's not b1tch1ng behind people's back

@ least sh doesn't b**** behind people's backs & denies that she does. hate those people. it's good that she's upfront about it

Guest ttris

as some of u ppl say.. like she has the uniqe look.. and reallie she does.... i think that she will win.. well she has a high chance... like modeling... it is not always about the face and look pretty... becuz there are liek butt ugly ppl who are in the magazies and like they are models.... like the industry for modelling is all about having the uniqe look.... no just a pretty cut face that people will like.... your look has to be uniqe and all.. and reallie i think sisi has alot of like addititude but reallie.. i think that she is reallie pretty in a uniqe way.. and i think she will win....

^ honestly. people just don't get it! when i was flipping through VOGUE mag. & there was a model (forget which one it was) & this girl was all like OMGSH why is she a model? she's so ugly..etc. etc. & i was like well if ALL models were conventionally pretty & all then....wouldn't that be BORING?!! like cmon'. say ALL models looked as beautiful as adriana lima & other gorgeous model.....i'd be bored. & plus modeling wouldn't be offered to the UNIQUE looking girls too. & so if you're a model & has flaws...those flaws will take you far beucase in modeling...it's all about flaws.

^

So true. What happens here though is that many soompiers only see commercial models which are the 'pretty' models. Any other kind of models (runway etc.) they're only familiar with because those models managed to make it through those days where actors started pushing aside the supermodel craze or because they've gone onto mainstream media (Tyra Banks, Devon Aoki, Janice Dickinson etc.)

To me, modelling is more height and bone structure instead of looks. I mean, I had a classmate in highschool who I personally thought looked like a drag queen (so much makeup!), but she was scouted by Ford Models when she was shopping in a mall; I guess being 5'10, skinny, having high cheek bones and that 'exotic Asian' look that Westerners like to think of helped. Of course, looks is something as well but it won't always be associated with the looks of say A-list Hollywood stars.

Guest happy.me

i want her to win too! uhh good thing brandy was eliminated she talks bout everyone and she also sed that she doesnt think Sisi should win she was like it'd be a big disapointment for Canada and at the very end she was like shes not even BORN in Canada.. and karma got her so she got eliminated and she was about to cry so she was like u guys made a BIG mistake then left

Guest AL_NT_ATT

i like her the best of all the girls. my friends like the black girl but i freakin' slap her if i was on the show LOL!! she's really pretty and hilarious ahahah i hope she wins, she deserves it more than the other girls... off topic but the girl who got drunk as heck and dropped her i-pod in the jacuzzi was a total richard simmons and i wanna shove her back in her little crybaby dollhouse home where she can cry there rather than on television. anyways, i like sisi, the second last picture of her reminds me of sammi cheng in Everlasting Regret; very very pretty!

Guest tnguyet

at least she looks better than gina HAHAH she's pretty

^ LOL oh man, Gina was so annoying especially with the roach and all >.<

Guest kyandi

I don't think she's going to win the competition, but you can be a sucessful model without winning. I didn't think she was pretty at first, but Sisi is quite photogenic. Like the judges have said, she's also very 'editorial'.

Waaaay better than Gina from ANTM. lol

ahha oh don't even compare them ^^!!! gina sucked richard simmons!! sisi looks GORGEOUS!!! sorry for those gina fans out there.....but i don't like her @ all...& i'm korean. but SISI is model material!

Archived