[posters & wallp & stuff] aesthetically challenged

YunHe^^

Guest aranin

you're such a great artist ! m019.gif

I really love the T.O.P artwork when he using oxygen mask .

and of course I really like seungri and nickhun artwork .

you are really a pro  :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -p.dee

your artwork is as beautiful as ever henna! i really love the first one and then the yeh and top one that are by each other. so simple but pretty. i'm so envious and i love how sharp your artworks always are!

Guest thespringmaid

I love your style! Seriously. :| It's entirely simple, yet artistic at the same time. You don't fill up the entire poster; hence, putting more spotlight on the subject. And I love how you make use of the texts as well. <3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hamdainvincible

Wow. I'm so jealous, you have quite the eye (and talent) for beautiful creations, blends, and colors. I agree with that comment I saw on the first page, there is barely one in your collection that is not beautiful. I really like the YEH/Gongyoo one and SSH/LYH one because they're two of my OTPs (: And all the ones after the YEH/Gongyoo one are extraordinary... it's obvious your skill continues to improve.I always seem to have a problem with graphics that come out less HD or very 'busy' looking, but your's do not have this problem at all. You must've practiced a lot... I'm 'technically' a 6-year self-taught too, but I think I've made like a total of a dozen graphics in my life. All terrible hahaha OK enough of my rambling, just thought you should know that like everyone else in this thread I really appreciate your talent.

• 4 months later...

Archived